First day in early computer science class

>first day in early computer science class
>professor(male) gives first assignment
>"Write a 600 word essay on the established wage gap between men and women in the STEM field."
>"Extra credit will be given for a 400 word essay on the low amount of women computer scientists in the industry."
...i...
i dont...
how the fuck... how... should i even...

my brain is melting

Other urls found in this thread:

heterodoxacademy.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Write about how it doesn't exist pussy

Talk about how the gap is misleading because it compares different jobs with different pay grades

Instead of writing an essay,write the lyrics to "bitches ain't shit"

Why are you at cuck school?

but it DOES exist. Write an honest essay about the fact that women get screwed by the STEM field. There is also implied bias and oppression in the simple fact that STEM majors pay more than liberal arts majors.

>first assignment
lol, just dont do it. think your future employers care about GPA?

>STEM majors pay more than liberal arts majors.

>shit that is actual useful is more rewarded

>1000 words
burgers cant even write 1000 words, whats that kindergarten?

You are lying. Or you are going to shitty private college.

Women get screwed by it cause they take Gender Studies instead.

Tell them what they want to hear or they will falsely accuse you of being sexist and you will lose your scholarship. Your essay isn't going to change any minds, few will read it and you are preaching to the choir at best. The internet is the best tool to spread the truth without suffering the consequences.

Sue - invest your winnings

Go to your university officials and say "my professor is forcing his political views on me, this assignment has nothing to do computer science or coding"
If you don't do this, nothing gets changed

Fuck off shareblue liar.

Write a reductio ad absurdum paper and see if it goes over his head.

Explain that female students are scared by male white(if that is teacher race) teachers. That male white teachers should quit teaching to make room for diverse female teachers. That students see male white teachers and think "that is what a programmer looks like," the assignment of grades by the teacher creates a patriarchal relationship between student and teacher. Students should be allow to assign grades to the teacher if he is why on how well he adheres to feminist values.

Just go way off the deep end and see what happens. Make him feel like a complete piece of shit.

nope

people having free choice

if you can find groups whose free choices different, you can't call that oppression

Just think of the dumbest politically correct blather you can, write it out, hand it in.

if this is real.

Swallow your pride, write for them. Go above and beyond and they will be none the wiser. Do not be a matry for your beliefs. These people are beyond conditioning and only want to hear things that fit their narrative. This is just a little speed bump in your goal of getting your degree.

There are no gender politics in Operating Systems.

There are no racial politics in Databases.

endure the bullshit till you get the real meat and potatoes of your eduaction

OP this is your education. Don't listen to half of the goons on this board. Suck it up and lie through your teeth, you show your lecturer that you disagree with him in your first assignment and he is going to be an ass hole for the rest of the year. Don't be a dick and just write what he wants you to hear. Take a step back and look at this. Sometimes you have to play the game

prove that you're smarter than them. give them the bullshit essay of their dreams and get a fucking A+ on it, you faggot.

just make shit up, provide no sources, and watch how they don't even notice because it confirms their biases.

>complaining about the easiest fucking assignment ever

complain to the dean that your computer science teacher is not teaching computer science.

threaten a refund.

>lucky enough to still be young and going to university
>studying an awesome field like comp sci
>still complaining
Sort yourself out mate

Correct him on the proper terms (it's STEAM field) and tell him to check his privilege.

In addition to what they guy said, you should contact the local media.

This is infuriating.

God fucking damn (((education))).

Don't do this, you'll be singled out as a dick head by his peers, whether you like it or not they have the power for now

just play system dude. write about how women are oppressed by males who are literal hitlers and dont bother about it

Czechbro gets it

>600 word essay
You could bullshit your way through that easy. Go to whatever source "established" the STEM wage gap and summarize.

write a program in brainfuck that prints "SJW btfo" and deliver it to teacher
Instant A

Another idea is to simply state that women think computers are for losers and it's viewed as beneath them.

Bonus points for using the word "like" a few times, and misspelling it as kike. K and L are next to each other so it gives you plausible deniability if you get shit for it.

This. It's fucking easy.

This.

Make a "Modest Proposal".
Dedicate it to "Uncle Tom Swift"

Easy. Just state how men and women think differently and how it applies to coding.

Men have always been more pragmatic, leading to more efficient and quick code while women have always cared about aesthetics, and how it applies on STEM; and that focus makes women naturally less motivated in STEM works, becoming ultimately less productive in general; so in a goal-oriented STEM job men would accomplish more and better just because their pragmatic way of thinking. There are some few exceptions though.

Fucking kill yourself faggot

here

> 600 word
> "essay"
Holy shit, Idiocracy wasn't supposed to happen in our lifetime!

*doesn't

College isn't about morality and truth it's about lying and cheating your way through til you get your piece of shit paper degree from a Jew right before you tell him to fuck himself

fuck off pussy
go back to your elite-controlled police state dystopia

you should mention somewhere in the paper that you are jewish and you voted for hillary, it should keep you safe

Who cares what it's about. Just do your fucking work

this one million times

What kind of school do you go to?
The only CS writing class I had was for writing documentation

Write about how forcing people to write political opinions that are not their own is a Soviet brainwashing technique. Then publish the name and face of the professor for day of the...

computer science. make noise for to his boss. do not argue the content, argue its relavence. you are learning coding not politics. fuck the dude up.
god knows i would

Tell them that you signed up to actually learn about computer science and if they want to teach you bullshit instead that you'll be taking your money to a school that will actually teach you fucking computer science

This

Who gives a fuck what they think? You're there to learn how to do a job not for a social club

The correct answer.

hahaha. no, it doesn't.

Just go find one online ctrl-c ctrl-V. They'll probably be too busy checking for "correct" opinions to check whether it's actually your work

Go full SJW. Troll the net for the biggest steaming piles of tumblr histrionics. Make shit up if you have to. Out SJW all the SJWs in the class. You should be an expert in their methods by now. This should be easy for you.

You should regard anything less than the most rabid, petulant, anti-egalitarian identity obsessed bawl for easy treatment as a personal failure. If you can't write to that level, then you know nothing about your opponent.

Get the top grade in that class. You're in college to win.

People actually get fired this way.

What the fuck man...

>1 post by this ID

Things that never happened.

Sage slide threads.

Don't just stand there, bust a move.

But he's right...

Spick can't read passed first sentence.

Sadly, this.

The beginning of a semester is not the time to fuck with someone who determines your grades. He can deduct one or two points here and there which eventually can seriously fuck with your GPA.

ja well...
bad times we live in. what more is there to say
but you have to be in the US to get some of the worst orwellian crap modernity has to offer

And, if you must write something, use Hillary Clinton's staff as an example of uneven pay between men and women.

Point out that women would take all of men's jobs if they were cheaper and still provided the same value.

Those facts are sexist
It's the patriarchy's fault
etc

Say it exists but it's because women make different choices. Then write about all those choices.

I'm in an intro computer science class right now and we've learned html/css/java and my professor is from south asia. You're full of shit or you go to a women's liberal arts college

Yeah, fucking goy. How dare you question the validity of the assignment. You are lucky to even get a sniff of a university education and yet here you are, going against the grain.

Oy vey, you're not gonna make it unless you get a serious attitude adjustment and CONFORM.

STAND UP FOR TRUTH
FAIL IF YOU HAVE TO
DON'T LET THEM CONTROL YOUR WORDS
THE RESPONSIBILITY IS ON YOU TO FIGHT

I never wrote one essay for my computer science degree. There were some girls in the 110 and 111 classes. After the 2nd quarter all the classes I took only had men. Maybe women just don't like CS?

Write it.
Stop being a bitch.
You're supposed to be an example for society, not a whinging little bitch.
Get the credits.
Forget about it afterwards.
For the last time, stop being a little bitch. It will help you during your studies.

nice b8 m8...

I guess lesbian dance theory should be paid more than Neuroscience or biochemistry doctorates....you've totally convinced me

start with generalizations are tough because it paints with a very broad brush and of course abberations exist

that being said women skew towards different fields than men, this remains the same over time and across cultures (find actual stats to back this up)

don't diminish this, women are taking up the mantle of caring, nuturing and educating society

it's unfortunate that the market hasn't traditionally valued these roles as much as hard science and physical production and perhaps with proper market incentives these jobs will be both better paid and sought out by more men, freeing the space in the stem programs for women

or just shill out and parrot sjw facts. nobody really cares and besides you're paying for this shit so you have more of an obligation to get a better return on your investment (grades/dollar spent) than to be intellectually honest in every 1 page essay

Once you pass and get your degree GPA doesn't mean jack shit. No employer is going to be asking about it and if they do bring your marks in and explain exactly why it's lower because of bullshit SJW shit. Hell some employers might respect you for standing up to the faggot depending on where you are

so fuck this faggot.

this is why we study pseudoscience and not science now

fight the brainwashing.

Next week I have a class on "equality and diversity". What do?

On my first day we had an intro to calculus, unix console and basic C shit like what is the main function. Sucks to be you I guess.

thanks guy

your schools CS program is a joke and you're wasting your money and time

>t. Dragons that need to be slain

Say no OP.

just look at Switzerland last night

Th r eaten a lawsuit for the emotional harm of having the entire class of male in your beloved field of study maligned as sexists.

bit by bit,
slice by slice

the efficient people will efficiently go down

Is this like a 6 week course or something? Because I thought term started on Jan 9.

>Falling for the Edjewcation meme to begin with.

What roles though?

Liberal arts/gender studies bullshit? Literally zero of value in those

Things like motherhood or caring for the sick and injured nursing etc Yeah I think that needs to be valued

are you fucking retarded

Just write an essay about something related to computer science, machine learning, data science, whatever, just don't write about the topic. Make sure its good and well argued. If its a 1st year course, noone is really going to care too much if you got a B or C.

You just fake it till you make it.

The course will be over soon enough, get the grade and bounce. Or, write what you know the truth is, hit them with the hard facts.

Problem with that route is that no professor will ever ever ever ever go against their liberal agenda.
At that point it's either
1)write what they want to read and get the good grade
2) write the truth and get a bad grade

Sucks though. Godspeed.

>First day in computer science class
>3 girls in class of 120
>Professor immediately starts talking about how women can't code for shit
>2 girls in class of 119

How gay can one person be?

Remember your education is totally worth jeopardizing because your marxist teacher made you write about a fantasy.

I recommend you read the 48 laws of power. This book has helped me weasel my way through life in corporate america.
Law 22 : Use the Surrender Tactic: Transform Weakness into Power

1. When you are weak, there is nothing to gain by fighting a useless fight.
2. No one comes to help a weaker adversary; they will not put themselves in danger.
3. You are alone and must submit.
4. Fighting gives you nothing but martyrdom.
5. People who do not believe in your cause also die.
6. Never sacrifice time for recovering in exchange for honor in a battle that you cannot win.
7. Surrender conceals great power.
8. Lulling your enemy into complacency gives you time to recoup, undermine and revenge.

welcome to institutionalized jewry in the education system.

to be fair, there is a "gender gap." All that means is men and women work different types of jobs and the mens jobs happen to pay more overall. Using the term 'wage gap' is just ignorance.

The Ben Shapiro suggestion is that it is better to swallow your pride and write like a soft leftist cunt in order to achieve high grades. This is trusting his belief that you will be graded lower by your soft leftist cunt professors for writing outside of their ideology.

heterodoxacademy.org/ is the first effort I've seen to get some change in the right direction. It may be relevant to this thread.

slam his ass.

make up abunch of shit and through it together w/sjw talking points, attack his gender and privilage - white, professor, wealth, job security, sheltered working envirnoment

hit him so hard and ridiculously, that he won't know if you serious or trolling him

nursing, child care, k-12 education, senior and elder care, veterinary,

basically ensuring the entire population doesn't fall to shit while other people are distracted

This, but in this style.

>taking an "Ethics of Computer Science" class at a community college
you fucking pleb

write a satire piece

Show him this

youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0

>burger education

The best part about this is the fact that he is a black guy.
No liberal can acuse him of racism and "Uncle Tom" is starting to be more of a compliment than an insult recently