Are you planning on having children burgerbros? It's been rather hard ever since boomers fucked with white families

Are you planning on having children burgerbros? It's been rather hard ever since boomers fucked with white families.

Other urls found in this thread:

suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-connecticut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut#Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bam. First one is 5 months yesterday. Getting to work on the next in a couple years.

I plan to but the wife and I are having trouble finding a good community to buy our first home in first. Most of the good school districts are racist shitholes with zero black people. I want my kids in a good school but I don't want them going to school with a bunch of racist white people.

why would I want to leave white children in a world where they are a minority?

I have 2.

I just can't afford a third. As much as I'd like it.

If you live in a state that's above 75% white you won't have any problems.

>having kids in america
no

ill leave

my state was 98% white 100 years ago

now white kids are 50%

the state is CT

as soon as i find a woman worth reproducing with
they are in remarkably short supply these days

>tfw half jewish so I can safely not have kids

I'm helping

I'm planning on adoption

>Kendra Yoshinaga
>Nigger Nip

Stopped reading.

Don't just put the kid in a foster home if you can't raise him. Aborting some white baby isn't the way to go/

>I have 2 kids

Thank you, user.

Funny, women don't seem to have that issue. It must be you.

50% in CT? Wow new haven and Bridgeport are really doing a number on you

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

I'm genuinely curious if you wrote this just now or if you have a system of folders that contain this kind of homoerotic shit post.

suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-connecticut

Connecticut is still 77% white, You have a long way to go before it hits minority white levels. But then again GenZ will breed like rabbits so maybe it won't.

>falling for the Children jew

Really? I live in CT and I did not even know.

Also a lot of people are race mixing, as far as I know. I get this really bad headache everytime I realize how whites are going to become a minority. It hurts my brain like a motherfucker.

Don't need to. Assimilation is actually happening in the younger generations. Generation Z is pretty much raceless.

The merchants are pumping out islamophobia and racism trying to divide us.

0-4 its like 53% white

GenZ is like 56% white altogether so maybe they will breed knowing they're already redpilled on this shit.

hartford is like 10% white

everyone who moves into the state is non white

everyone who moves out is white

ect

>Having kids

Why would I want to do that? They're expensive, interrupt your sleep for the first couple years, cause your wife/girlfriend to lose her figure, and cause you to lose your independence.

What pros can you offer?

The youth of every race in the USA except blacks are pretty much white. Their only difference is physical.

Flaming leafpile

Can you give me a source on this research?

You can guide them and support them to the best of your ability.

If you go too strict or controlling they'll rebel and become the opposite of what you wanted for them.

Remember they aren't mini-(You)s. They are their own people and need to learn things on their own, just make sure you provide them with the means to engage in critical thinking and understand the value of honor and integrity.

I think its time to shut the borders. Globalism can continue without refugees.

I have a mixed race chinese/white baby.

Does that count? He looks pretty white

Connecticut is pretty safe because people literally just don't go to Bridgeport and New Haven (unless they're Yale kids). 90% of the minorities are completely segregated and avoidable. Sure these nigaroos can vote but CT will remain white in the non shithole areas of the state. The state as a whole will be majority white for a very very long time. Hopefully beyond our lifetimes.

ITT: marriage cucks

Reminder traditional fatherhood is overrated.

If he's attractive he could pass off as such

Should've mentioned surrogates in the OP as well, Thanks for reminding me dutchanon.

>As of 2011, 46.1% of Connecticut's population younger than age 1 were minorities.

thats CT

77% white, 50% white kids, JUST

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut#Demographics

I think it counts. But then, my daughter is 1/4 Indian, so I'm biased.

wtf?

Sure they are, Pajeet.

Looks like a gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU

having a child:
>quarter of a million dollars in overall expenses by the time it's 18
>24/7 screaming, crying, and body fluids smeared on the walls/in the carpet for it's first few years
>risk of it being autistic, gay, crippled, a school shooter, hit by a car, a brony, a racemixer, a numale manchild welfare lifelong loser/welfare recipient, "genderfluid", etc.
>have to live with a pig disgusting white woman for the rest of your life

killing a few minority children:
>less than $1k overall expenses
>quick, easy
>will never get caught if you're smart and the children belonged to ghetto trash families
>not even illegal if the kids are old enough and you say they tried to assault you
>can stay single and be with your superior 2D waifu, 10/10 asian slut hookers/girlfriends, and sex robots in the near future

I seriously hope nobody here fell for the breeding meme.

Remember those stats count legitimate white hispanics as non white. And Hispanic birth rate is already dropping, predictably so. The longer a group is in a country the lower their birthrate gets as the first world effect kicks in.

Surrogates exist now meaning you don't have to deal with a whore.

Though I've pretty much accepted that whites plus heavily white hispanics will just form a new dominant group. We will be slightly tanner as a whole but still will be the dominant force in the country. Interbreeding with hispanics and creating 75%+ European blood kids creates European phenotypes anyways. Luckily trump is deporting a lot for the more shit blood mexicans.

Compared to muslim durka dirka europe the USA isn't in bad shape.

That didn't work with Brazil, No fault divorce and Alimony is the reason why white birth rates are lower and rising slowly. Because people don't want to lose their shit to roasties.

>we will be slightly tanner as a whole
AKA brown and not white. Thanks buddy.