Why are the Dutch such cruel Assholes?

Why are the Dutch such cruel Assholes?

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/14/europe/netherlands-refugees-wilders-we-are-here/index.html

>Jone found himself trapped in limbo. He is one of hundreds of refugees whose requests for asylum have been rejected by Dutch authorities; unable to return home, they are also blocked from work or study.

Other urls found in this thread:

swissinfo.ch/eng/illicit-trips_eritreans-in-switzerland-come-under-scrutiny/42217042
youtube.com/watch?v=WCP7fxeUOhY
liveleak.com/view?i=79e_1488122319
youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8
youtube.com/watch?v=pjkyUcoFZa4
youtube.com/watch?v=i0jlhDSnxrs
youtube.com/watch?v=AuQyOyDcKok
youtube.com/watch?v=7MgSUnq7_5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jp7zNGrvx7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unable to return home

Says who?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Dont you understand?
They cant!
Simple as that!
Their homes are gone! Their countries have become a warzone!

>"""""Unable"""""
Nigga floated to italy on a muthafuckin door and walked the rest of the way to eastern Europe
but he couldnt possibly get back

typical nigshit. can't go home to make your home a better place so you''ll stay and ruin another persons home.

>unable to return home

Yeah they all say that.

Give him asylum and watch him go back to visit friends and family on a routine basis now that his status is assured.

These people are grifters.

swissinfo.ch/eng/illicit-trips_eritreans-in-switzerland-come-under-scrutiny/42217042

He has a lot of work to do. Unsatisfied dutch females are in need.

"can't leave"
Cut welfare and make it illegal for them to stay. They will leave.

Not letting them work seems really weird.
They are there anyways, might as well let them contribute something.

this. refugees wouldn't even be a problem if they weren't shitting up Europe so much. If I were a refugee in one of their shithole countries I might push my culture too, but my culture isnt goatfucking dogshit

Güd. Gas them all.

How could they have possibly gotten into the netherlands from africa or the mid east while being unable to leave netherlands

>Get to sit on their arses and recieve benefits all day

and this nigger complaining, incredible.

NO! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.
He's been there 16 years but HE CANT LEAVE.
>If Wilders becomes [Prime Minister], I don't know how he's going to run his government. But I know these people, I was with them already for 16 years — 16 years I've been fighting, just for little rights."

NEGERS BLAZEND DE NEUK UIT

>you mad bruh

He doesnt have to worry, he will be deported soon

>A spokeswoman for the Netherlands' Immigration and Naturalization Department, Yvonne Wiggers, told CNN that when an asylum seeker's application is rejected "they go back home."

kek

Hahahahahahhaahhahahahhahaha

Poor nigs, they just wanted the gibs.

those ''refugees'' do that on purpose.. As soon as they leave their boat they throw their original passport in the sea.

Knowing their home country won't give them a new one, so the Dutch authorities can't send them back

>Jone is part of a collective called We Are Here (WAH), founded in 2012 after a number of asylum seekers had their applications rejected simultaneously. With nowhere to go they squat in unoccupied buildings in Amsterdam

There was a story about those 2 years ago. They were rejected from a refugee center. Basically forced to live on the street. The refugee center gave them 100 euro each to find temporarily new shelter.. The first thing those people did was spending it all on booze and weed.. No joke true story.

Bottom middle guy is more handsome than the average Dutchman

Don't even care if the people are doing the best they can ever do, people should learn to stop moving to countries without being invited from which they'll leech.
Not only do they want the gibs, but they want all the opportunities too, use the infrastructure we created and get our developed human rights. Without having family that bled and worked for it.

Geert Wilders is a Mossad Agent
youtube.com/watch?v=WCP7fxeUOhY

Geert wilders is a zionist shill
liveleak.com/view?i=79e_1488122319

Zionist Extremeists funding geert wilders
youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8

Coldenhove Calergi Plan for white genocide is being enacted by Gerrt wilders
youtube.com/watch?v=pjkyUcoFZa4

The Fake dutchman zionist shill geert wilders
youtube.com/watch?v=i0jlhDSnxrs

Geert wildes embraces his jewishness in america
youtube.com/watch?v=AuQyOyDcKok

Geert is apart of zionist warmonging against islam
youtube.com/watch?v=7MgSUnq7_5Y

Zionist hatemongering
youtube.com/watch?v=jp7zNGrvx7k

Why can't they work though. If you allow them to do serious work for normal salaries, they cost us less money, do something useful, can prove themselves, gain self respect as well as the respect from people around them, and assimilate better into our culture.

And it beats sitting around the refugee center all day.

>2017, the year we dutchies became the supervillains of the world
What a time to be alive.

Good, then he can starve. Serves the nigger right for trying to come get hand outs.

It's time for a 2nd Golden Age

they can only slowly dilapidate

America is ahead of us this time.

>can't leave
Wilders will help you with that little problem.