True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #470 The Fucker actually deleted the last episode

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/03/14/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-470

Stocks slip prior to FED! Exclusive: American Left helped set-up Russia's spy network in the U.S. Ghost disagrees with POTUS on "Ryancare." Lucian Wintrich & Richard Spencer witness the power of the Capitalist Right's influence! Studio Gangsta Snoop Dogg releases video depiction of him assassinating Donald Trump. Hours before Dutch elections, and no one knows who to vote for? François Fillon, French Presidential candidate, Is charged with embezzlement. Turkey says migrant deal with the EU has ended (will pour waves of millions more migrants into Europe). Brexit is now reality; now Scotland wants out of the UK, again? And Ghost goes off on Facial recognition app lets users find strangers on FACEBOOK by taking picture. Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and (maybe) Radio Graffiti.

Other urls found in this thread:

positivemoney.org/how-money-works/how-banks-create-money/
twitter.com/JManCapitalist/status/841768767319240704
imdb.com/title/tt1349451/
medialeaks.ru/1303dalex-aktivistka-dvizheniya-nashi-tselovavshaya-putina-poluchila-vid-na-zhitelstvo-v-ssha
linkedin.com/in/mashadrokova
youtube.com/watch?v=HWdMoIshh0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True Templeton radio

True "Everyone I disagree with is a Russian spy" Radio

what do you mean "deleted the last ep"?

I checked yesterday and twitter said no show

Niggerlover

Last episode he did on Baller Friday was #470.

This should be number #471 but it's not

Butterball

Ghost was doing the show on his Obama phone a block from his house. The cops responded to a black male with mental issues yelling at himself. Ghost yelling you guys swat me again while cars and sirens showed up.

Cripple Chan found the HWNDU flag Sup Forums is lazy autists and shill CIA posters.

That happened two weeks ago

Ya I've been busy capitalizing instead of listening to a crippled nigger on disability yell at himself.

daily reminder that ghost will embarrass himself tomorrow yet again

>itll have an instant effect on the market

That is a little hard to believe but it should definitely lead to a bit of a fall in equities. If it is true that the market is high on speculation alone then people will probably sell off

I can't listen to this guy drunkenly ramble for three hours a night. Sometimes it's funny and he makes a good point, but most of the time it's garbage.

>yfw rates up 1.5% to "curb inflation"

my speculation is based on the fact that the markets have been stable in the wake of news of rate hike. The only reason they could fall for more than 1% is if they did something way out of expectation like market expecting .12 and they rise it by .50 or something, which they wont do because the fed looks at stock market as one of its indicators of policy.

inflation is hardly beyond the target, this aint 1970s

>my contacts in the FSB
Sure Ghost, sure.

As US economy and society collapses butter will be the only curency. Ghost will be like Tina Turner in Mad Max 3 and form his own community with Inner Circle called Hambone Town.

It will happen when the markets sell.
QE was hyperinflation that was hidden. The only thing the Fed has done in recently memory is print more money for everything that came up, yet somehow, inflation "stayed on target".
When the market begins to fall the inflation will come rushing in. You cant print at 0% for 6 years with no down sides.

How is my snap stock doing? is it as good as when I bought Facebook for $40

gotcha

you cant have hyperinflation when like 90% of the figures on the economy are based on inflation data. If inflation was larger than 1%- .5% it would be apparent in other indicators. an d QE istn really printing money, its giving money at market value, and there are tons of articles, videos and the like on why QE doesnt cause hyper, or high inflation

Mad Meme: Beyond Trumperdome

>ghost is an agent of the Jew

How many times do I have to post this non-photoshopped picture of his mother before you stupid goyim get it?

So when the markets sell and turn all this gain in to cash this will not create inflation? There is trillions in the DOW that never hit circulation that will come out. They will need to run the printers until they are red hot to make up for the physical cash that never actually existed but was created in the market and then when the banks are short on cash they will demand more. But you say that this will not create an inflation scenario?

Interesting thanks

He explained that pretty well

10/10 will follow Ghost's post apocalyptic faction when Russia strikes. Ave. True to Ghost.

samefagging this hard to promote a trash radio show

no, tthis would be true if stocks were used as currency. They are not they are assets, specifically the value of businesses. If the valuation of those businesses falls, it will not release any new currency into the system. Similarly how the fall in housing prices didnt create any inflation.

Be nice to (((G))) he is retarded

Here is some info on the inner circle

pastebin.com/qNMegaLh

I'm not G you nigger

STARKEKS

HAhahahahahhaa

Ghost will be Tabitha and have equivalent to Radio Black Mountain.

>They will need to run the printers until they are red hot to make up for the physical cash that never actually existed
yeah i guess if you run printers that would create hyperinflation, but without them doing that, just the fall in stocks wouldn't have that effect.

Then where would the money go?
>ps: mine went to BTFD in BTC

>Communism killed 1 billion people

I can objectively tell you that is bullshit. The Black Book of Communism put the death toll at 100 million tops.

>Stacked a shitload of capital with Ghost's hot stock tips.

Stay man, Outersquare fags.

Where is he getting these numbers? I see 1230.30

1250.24 when he said it on GDAX

The same place where he gets his news: up his fat fuckin' ass.

Ah I guess finviz doesn't update bitcoin well

Best Friend Ghostler, the melting pot of friendship
>supermutant bronies calling in to troll him on Radio Graffiti
>he gets swatted daily by NCR rangers
>Templeton is upgraded to be a K-9 unit

that would be the best timeline

underr the current debt system, in order to create money, banks need to lend more than they collect in order to create inflation. What QE and Fed policy did was to try to reduce the cost of lending to banks in order to incentivize banks to lend more by trading them loads of liquid currency they can use for lending. Predictably, even with much lower interest rate, banks are still constraint by the demand for loans, which hasnt increased to gigantic levels. Thus banks and the Fed have huge balance sheets, but not much of it was leaked into real economy and inflation beyond 2% isnt here

positivemoney.org/how-money-works/how-banks-create-money/

explains it much better, but the uk and US/candian systems arn't exactly the same.

Usually 30+ people in this thread. man Ghost is on the way out. that's what he gets for jewing radio graffiti.

most people probably expect the show to be on in 5 minutes, but the clocks moved

Im just listening to this guy, is he always like this?

>the same id fags to promote this shit

nobody cares about this podcast autism, stop posting

usually he rages more, just wait for him to go into politics

t. newfag who wasn't here for the raids in 2011

It sounds like he is swimming in a sea of bud light cans in a single wide trailer and Im supposed to take financial advice from him. As well as not understanding the JQ.
If its a carried over joke its kidna funny but I cant tell if srs or not.

>ghost:1 jews:1

u right lets get some spicy memes coming

>being this new

You know how I can tell you are new and have no right to tell us not to have a ghost thread?

>butterhood of steel

pretty much.

So half your country doesn't change clocks anymore?

Ghost needs to see this tweet!
>twitter.com/JManCapitalist/status/841768767319240704

lol didiJEWthat

Dead Crockett Best Crockett, Happy Butter Fried Day and Chimpcago Choo Choo were all me

PEOPLE OF THE CAPITALIST WASTELAND
BE NOT ALARMED. OUR INTENTIONS ARE PURE.
WE ARE THE BUTTERHOOD OF STEEL

1 gold star

>Chimpcago Choo Choo
>"And all you assholes that say I'm a nicker train, hey it's the truth!"

is someone gonna make a splice where he says he has contacts in the FSB, and then have him insult the hell out of russians?

imdb.com/title/tt1349451/

does ghost know this exists?

>FSB sources

U cannot fight the (((media)))

I want a piece of Ghost's special.

"I don't trust the Russians."

"the Russian ambassador said"

"Russians are cockeyed mouth-breathers"
"My contacts in the FSB"

pastebin.com/qNMegaLh

Inner inner circle member dox

Ghost gets assinated by Putin kek

>larp around as edgy free markey analysists
>post shitty forced memes like
>have four people in the same thread contribute to 90% of the posting to seem like people actually care about this autism

The Arab prince is legit?

>556
So close...

>mfw I made a Ghost version of this

wasted

>canadian
>filthy frank

medialeaks.ru/1303dalex-aktivistka-dvizheniya-nashi-tselovavshaya-putina-poluchila-vid-na-zhitelstvo-v-ssha

>says her name is marija

>masha dorokoa works at runa capital
hmmmm

also
>born 89, which means she's 28ish

linkedin.com/in/mashadrokova

masha's linkedin also suggests she is 28ish year old. ghost is talking about 2 different people

>kill more people at pulse night club
Fags aren't people, Ghost.

congratulations on getting the 4 easiest doxes of inner circle members
i'm pretty sure prankie already has mine, so this really aint a problem

watwhat!? the distillin dox is real?

This

youtube.com/watch?v=HWdMoIshh0E

all of them are real nimrod, though this guy got the names wrong and really doesn't have any numbers or emails (major fail)
distilling has his last name in his twitter username ffs

sorry, not names, ages

My personal favorite is "Texas en Fuego".