>not an argument
>bill nye is a shill

^ stfu

(((Exxon))) knew that Climate Change was real in the 70's you dumb fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/158404087241/the-survivor-bias-in-climate-models
sciencebits.com/OnClimateSensitivity
popsci.com/burning-all-fossil-fuels-could-raise-sea-levels-by-200-feet
nytimes.com/2015/11/04/world/asia/china-burns-much-more-coal-than-reported-complicating-climate-talks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is saying the exact same muh 97% argument, fuck off shill

who am I a shill for? The Earth?

globalists hoping to create a bogeyman that the world rallies together to fight against, giving reason to establish a one world government to police carbon output globally, from which the antichrist reigns

again, this is EXXON'S CLIMATE SCIENTIST IN 1977 you fucking imbecile

Standard Oil still owns the world. They are the Globalists you're so afraid of.

Good goy, spend your shekels on oil and continue being slaves to your jewish overlords

Which companies have the right to use the Standard Oil name in each state

ah yes the antichrist bogeyman is a much bigger threat than the carbon bogeyman

Survivor Bias

blog.dilbert.com/post/158404087241/the-survivor-bias-in-climate-models

/thread

>citing dilbert

Climate change denial is mainly stupid strawman arguments.
I don't really care, though. The people who are hit hardest are the poor brown ones.
We need fewer of them, anyway. I hope we have some nice walls by then, though.

>highlight quote
>ignore everything else said

Litter retard

(((black)))

"We must stop global warming"

*the globe stops warming*

"Uh..... we must stop climate change!"

You idiot, global warming/climate change (or whatever they're calling it today) is a hoax in the sense that it is NOT man-made (like they say it is). Earth has been going through NATURAL CYCLES of warming and cooling SINCE ITS BIRTH. The Milankovitch cycles are related to these cycles of global warming and global cooling. Furthermore, ALL of the planets in the Solar System are warming up right now. This does NOT mean that pollution does not exist, because it DOES. I am NOT pro-pollution. In fact, I am VERY ANTI-POLLUTION. It's just that I REALISE that a carbon tax is NOT going to stop pollution (and so do they). Free energy exists EVERYWHERE IN UNLIMITED QUANTITIES (like Tesla said) and it is COMPLETELY CLEAN. They are using global warming/climate change as a way to further their globalist agenda to establish a single planetary government. Remember: Global 'problems' require global 'solutions'. This is the Hegelian dialectic on a global scale. Not only do they want a single planetary government, but they also want to DE-INDUSTRIALISE THE WORLD via their global warming/climate change SCAM. Don't fall for it.

But user, that's not an argument.

"there is general scientific agreement that the most likely manner in which mankind is influencing the global climate is through carbon dioxide release from the burning of fossil fuels. A doubling of carbon dioxide is estimated to be capable of increasing the average global temperature by from 1 to 3 degrees celsius with a 10 degree rise predicted at the poles.

Okay, refute Exxon. If they're not the globalists, who the fuck is?

The globalists do not want renewable energy. They want the petrodollar system to continue.

>The people who are hit hardest are the poor brown ones
Are you 12?
Who pays carbon taxes? Not poor brown people.
Obvious energy and power grab by a prototypical new age totalitarian carbon rationing regime. The entire theory comes off more like a religion than science.

Nothing is going to stop the burning of the remaining fossil fuels until a EROEI of less than 1 is achieved so why attach globalist bureaucratic parasites? Because of their promise to save earth? To save you from yourself? Holy shit, read more history you fucking ape.

>again, this is EXXON'S CLIMATE SCIENTIST IN 1977 you fucking imbecile

It's obviously coded globalist language. Everyone at exxon in the 70s was in on the conspiracy. Not now, though, Trump has totally turned it around and Tillerson is A+.

Renewable energy is cheaper than Fossil fuels now. The only reason Carbon can still compete is massive government handouts to the oil companies and a foreign policy dictated by the Saudis. You're the ones getting played when you think someone like Rex Tillerson has your best interest in mind. HE'S A FUCKING GLOBALIST.

>implying it's not
wake up

Trump is a shill for the Saudi oil/war machine, just like Hillary, Obama and Dubya. How can you not see that these people are all puppets for the Petrostate?

>(((Exxon))) knew that Climate Change was real in the 70's you dumb fucks

yeah and they also called it global cooling... You dumb fuck.

No it's not, renewables are heavily subsidized and coal/oil continue to be ridiculously cheaper and more available.

that's why oil markets are failing right now even with Russia/OPEC supply cuts and coal companies are shutting down mines all over the place...

just be informed before you say stupid shit, okay?

Can I see a source for that? Oh right, there isn't one because you didn't bother to read James Black's report.

GTFO

>Renewables are heavily subsidized

Climate change is real.
Climate change =/= global warming
Global warming is not real

thank you based green-pilled user

How is global warming bad nigga you just stay warm lmao

not according to Exxon's climate scientists nearly 40 years ago you cunt

What a useful graph. I'm sure PP burning baby parts and NPR blowing hot air generates a lot of energy.

The only other ones you'll find is where they compile subsidies given over time.

Pic related. This is why scientists have had it wrong. They have been misusing GCMs from the beginning. And, they have ignored cosmic rays and solar activity. They make guesses about the cloud formation due to temperature change..

The complete explanation:
sciencebits.com/OnClimateSensitivity

Survivor Bias

>there is general scientific agreement that the most likely
Stopped reading there. Real scientists don't end reports with "everyone else believes it" or "it's probably true"

That's the point you idiots. Regulate everything because "climate change/global warming", subsidize oil companies so that they still get richer. You end up paying more taxes, being regulated to death and oil companies get a huge chunk of your tax money. It's not environmentalism vs oil companies.

Again, James Black was Exxon's top Climate scientist for decades. Why do you think Exxon suppressed Climate Change so vehemently?

You believe anything Alex Jones but you can't follow the money well enough to see the connection here.

He literally DESCRIBES the consensus and then says more research is needed.

What's your point?

How about next time you show Nostradamus predicted warming i

Nice testable hypothesis.... oh shit wait a minute

the suns temperature and activity does go up and down

however, while the earth has gotten continually warmer in the past 50 years the sun has not done anything out of the ordinary for the past 150 years...

these things have all been accounted for, scientists aren't forgetting or neglecting potentially important factors

You faggots don't know anything about Science. But when Scientists say Climate Change is real, you say "ahhh he's a lefty shill it's the globalists blaaah"

THIS GUY WAS PAID BY EXXON AND HE REACHED THE SAME CONCLUSION 50 YEARS AGO. THIS IS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY.

>what are sun cycles
>what are non-uniform planetary orbits

not an argument

are you guys paid shills?

Didn't read, don't care. You will not establish a carbon trading scam, Gore. I don't care how many rich friends you have.

these things could affect earth's climate

but if you would go look at the data they have not done anything unusual recently to account for earth's rising temperatures

if anything the current earth's orbit should be at a "cooling" phase right now

Saying "not an argument" to arguments, isn't an argument, friendo. My digits clearly confirmed.

Get with the memes.

Actually I do understand science. The climate has always changed and will continue to do so. Deal with it or go extinct.

Lol information literacy at an all time low. Here is the important part of that data:

excuse the sophomoric question, but won't we eventually end up consuming all non-renewable fossil fuels eventually? not that i'm saying we should, but isn't this the most likely outcome?

>climate change
>real?
Yes
>is it going to make the oceans boils away, kill all life, and leave the planet inhospitable for eternity?
No
It'll cause mass-extinctions, destroy reefs, and cause the oceans to rise, but overall it isn't that bad. It's not a reason to open up western borders to let the entire 3rd world in. It's bad, but it isn't as apocalyptically bad like the globalists say.
There is aso no reason to sacrifice profit to slow it anymore, since we've reached 'le point of no return', and since China won't fucking stop themselves.

You just assumed all of us are anti-climate change.

Are you fucking retarded?

Yes, but that doesn't mean we should abandon them now without phasing out the industry, whilst punishing people who continue to use fossil fuels. A carbon tax, for example, hurts only the working class people who can't afford a Tesla or a Prius.

>Subsidies since 1960
>Commercial renewables nonexistant for a majority of that time
>Renewables still a much smaller market
>Claiming this data means something.

>Make a claim about oil
>Post information on electricity

You are a special kind of retarded.

Survivor bias. Would you be saying anything about a scientist who made the opposite claim 50 years ago?

Does this mean we might be able to farm in Greenland again soon?

Yes, but not for a while. As the easily used supplies dimish, production shifts to more expensive sources (oil sand, synthetic, etc) and the increase in cost makes the other stuff more organically viable.

But the market forces are pushing it, which means that the stuff that actually works wins, not the stuff with the best connections in the Climate Lobby.

Why don't you look at the big picture shit head. Of course it changes it always fucking has goddam green peace retard.

>10 C increased in poles
>2017 still hasnt happened
really activates my almonds

Yeah but if it changes too fast the biosphere won't survive it.

If you look at at the daily fluctuations of the stock market, you get a very different picture than looking at the entire history of the DJIA.

right, that's kind of what i'm saying. it's basically free energy if you can pump it out of the ground. there's no way we won't eventually use all of it, which makes me wonder if the climate change debate is a moot point.

no one who denies (((climate change))) denies that CO2 increases temperature

here's what happens if we do that

popsci.com/burning-all-fossil-fuels-could-raise-sea-levels-by-200-feet

Mathematical vigour to find a solution for the global warming problem is too big for anything less than Ai to solve

but China is stopping themselves idiot, you can't just curb your emissions overnight though

do some googling before parroting Sup Forums shit

it sounds like you WANT your kids to live in a wasteland, why? why would you want that?

I don't really care. I want an extinction event anyways.

>he biosphere won't survive it.

But will the human race survive? And by that I mean white people.

Because I'm pretty sure we can manage.

I don't know what's trolling and what is asshattery anymore....
:(

but will using it more slowly make a difference in the long run? it WILL get used, i have no doubt of that.

global warming/climate change is in large part a scam. it is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or (more likely) you'll just write me/trump off as anti-science hillbillies or whatever. that's the easier option as you're being told to do that by those that follow that agenda.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOUR DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

>but China is stopping themselves
>beliving the yellow jews

nytimes.com/2015/11/04/world/asia/china-burns-much-more-coal-than-reported-complicating-climate-talks.html

>global warming/climate change is in large part a scam. it is an industry unto itself

Fucking this. Why is this whole thing so hard for people to understand?

We could solve the warming any time we want to.

97% of scientists agree man made climate change is occurring. The question now is to what degree is man influencing the natural cycle. If you recognize a problem, such as how emitting carbon freely into the atmosphere is bad for human health, why would you not want to mitigate the pollutants? Look at how bad LA used to be before the people stepped in and started to regulate these businesses. I don't care if its going to kill off the planet, I want clean air to breath.

>general scientific agreement
Consensus is not fact. It never will be, no matter how much you insult people.

>70's
>surprise surprise, none of the shit they predicted came true
MUH CLIMATE CHAN- I MEAN GLOBAL WARMI-I MEAN CLIMATE CHANGE YEA

suck a dick you faggot nigger shill
>muh 97% agree
got a source on that? didn't think so, fuckface.

Globalization is the only way to go forward you retard. Why the fuck are we working in farms when we can automate everything?

We should be studying, exploring and protecting for the Earth.

>IS REAL
>ISREAL
>ISRAEL

97% of """scientists""" receiving climate change funding believe in climate change. Wew.