pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text
lmgtfy.com/?q=david cay johnston trump grandfather whore house
youtube.com/watch?v=0PXAC59HyVE
panopticlick.eff.org/
panopticlick.eff.org/about)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Racist DrumpfNazif BTFO.

Hey /ptg/, can you spare few seconds to upvote this funny vid? I think it's really nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE

Thank you in advance. God bless.

youtube.com/watch?v=oE63IvoWLUo

- Trump’s grandfather ran a whore house (helps explain Roy Cohn’s interest in the Donald)
- Fred Trump was arrested marching in support of the KKK
- Trump’s announcement of candidacy was attended by paid actors
- Trump’s first construction project independent of his father, the 42nd street Hyatt hotel, received a $360M in government subsidy compared with building costs of $120M (looks an awful lot like black budget cash moving around huh)

*muffled crackle behind you*

>Pls buy our CD!

WHAT A KEK
DRUMPFKINS BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER!!!

>inb4 muh 4d chess damage control

ADMIT IT YOU GOT KEKED

Neither of them possess good genes because they are predisposed to anarchistic and communistic political beliefs.

New Lionel

youtube.com/watch?v=ktWUL9MUcIQ

more rate hikes coming from (((yellen))) trump is going to have a good ole economic collapse on his hands soon.

>Posting Awoo
>Not posting the vastly superior "Ajew~"
???

Cnn seems to be cutting people off left and right, is there a compilation of them doing this yet?

I disagree, females opinions are very malleable she just needs a good fascist cock inside of her

>Ajew
bless you

AWOOO

they can't keep getting away with this, it simply can't be coincidence anymore at this point

Fucking juggalos

they've cut off people so many times in the past when the narrative doesn't go their way

Lynel

spooky rare in need of a maga hat from /qa/

So guys, name the 1 thing you want trump to do the most in his presidency. I want him to build the wall the most.

*smiles knowingly*

Here folks: it's been a long time since I posted this so sorry for doing it at length. You guys must have noticed the shills changed tactics this week. They are going for technique #2 and technique #3 this week to disrupt our general (same tactics they used back at the dying days of cruzmissile).

As a refresher course for those who already seen it and as a new lesson for those who didn't take a look at pic related, the following threads or at the links below [1] and [2].

It will help you to identify and prevent you from falling for the most common tricks from the trolls and shills.

[1] cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

[2] pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

Will post it at length this time for the newcomers and the oldfags. Again, sorry for the disruption, next times I'll post the abridged version with links to the posts (still not pruned)

UPS says my package will be here at 3pm.
It's is 4:45.
Can I sue them or something

so regarding the NATO situation, pic related?

>someone took the time to write that

The original source is:

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

This text is from 2012 but the concept goes way back. It was one of the first to describe and name most of the techniques shills use to try to either suppress or to outright control internet forums (in all their forms).

Most likely the expression "sliding" comes from this document but the general concept is know from back the newsgroups days.

Shout out to Fravia, the best resource of this kind of knowledge back in the days before google. It will follow this post with a print screen of the text and the text itself, for easy of consumption.

Otherwise just follow the damn link and read it.

> The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

> pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

> COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..

(continues)

tfw Mexican wife and half spic kid and your fellow aryan Sup Forumslacks will forever reject you for it

Repeal the NDAA and/or Patriot Act

You're one of the cool kids, right ptg?

K

you know you cannot use your film without being a journalist that would be illegal
let us do the work for you and then report it

yamabiko scum threads happen all the time on /jp/ with the appropriate ohayou. Not rare.

> There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

> Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

> If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.'

> In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.'

> The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public.

> To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

(continues)

Yes, Pat. They're contractually obligated to get your your body pillow and lube by the estimated delivery time

Daily reminder that CIA is a joke

im not kidding, this is bad...wtf...im scared

> Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

> A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used

> Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting.

> Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth.

> As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped.

> However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

(continues)

being able to read and understand english is now racist

Would poo

>Drumpf is still silent on the best waifu question 50+ days into his presidency
Drumpf is finished! It's over for him!

Is he Roleplaying on fucking twitter?

UN expected to get over 50% in budget cuts

I'd pay money to have that here you fag

rate my pizza Sup Forums

My sister already claims that some of her teachers can't speak proper English and her muslim math teacher doesn't know shit about math. Pretty soon they will be able to come straight off the plane from god knows where and get a job so no one is offended. Awesome. I hope we can get this shit fixed soon.

Kill yourself John Smith. Or maybe I will.
I ordered 1 day shipping on Sunday. I've already had enough of the jews shit.

> Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

> Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.'

> By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.'

> In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in.

> It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

(continues)

TheBlaze Power Rankings:
Stu > Jeffie >> Buck >>>>>>>>>>>> Pat > Tomi >>>>>>>>> Dana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Glenn circa 2010 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Glenn Now

source for the whore house thing?

>S.2943 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
>114th Congress (2015-2016) - Obama
>Sponsor: Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ]
>Signed into law: December 23, 2016
>SEC. 1287. Global Engagement Center.
>congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text
>Establishes a Global Engagement Center to lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the federal government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining U.S. national security interests.
>Authorizes the center to provide grants to support civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions in analyzing, reporting on, and refuting foreign disinformation efforts.

CIA changed the filename, but it's the first image again. God they don't know how MD5 works

well damn

OH NO, THAT SUCKS

They can't afford defense if they have such ludicrous immigration (which should not cost much any tax money) and entitlement spending. Poland should be very worried that they are one of the few euro nations meeting their spending targets when collective security is key.

Be nice to Kyouko.

> Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

> Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them.

> In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered.

> An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon.

> This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities.

(continues)

That boy looks like clock boy.

is the West waking up bros?

Trump, Le Pen, Geert, ect

What do I need to know about Malta?

You left out that detail, faggot. Don't sweat, your dildos will get there soon

>Hillary deletes 30,000 elves

*blocks your path*

> Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

> Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are more inclined to violence. In order to determine who these individuals are, it is a requirement to present a image to the forum to deliberately incite a strong psychological reaction.

> From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking.

> To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual. Statistically of the million or so police officers in America there is always one or two being caught abusing there powers and the taping of the activity can be then used for intelligence gathering purposes - without the requirement to 'stage' a fake abuse video.

> This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video can be made to look. Sometimes it is useful to 'lead' the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you 'do not care what the authorities think!!' inflammation.

> By doing this and showing no fear it may be more effective in getting the more silent and self-disciplined violent intent members of the forum to slip and post their real intentions. This can be used later in a court of law during prosecution.

(continues)

>CIA hired this

>tfw it's not lionel richie
Pls disavow.

> Technique #6 - 'GAINING FULL CONTROL'

> It is important to also be harvesting and continually maneuvering for a forum moderator position.

> Once this position is obtained, the forum can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting unfavourable postings - and one can eventually steer the forum into complete failure and lack of interest by the general public.

> This is the 'ultimate victory' as the forum is no longer participated with by the general public and no longer useful in maintaining their freedoms. Depending on the level of control you can obtain, you can deliberately steer a forum into defeat by censoring postings, deleting memberships, flooding, and or accidentally taking the forum offline.

> By this method the forum can be quickly killed. However it is not always in the interest to kill a forum as it can be converted into a 'honey pot' gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers and from this point be completely used for your control for your agenda purposes.

> CONCLUSION

> Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM.

> Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become uncontrolled. At this point other avenues must be considered such as initiating a false legal precidence to simply have the forum shut down and taken offline.

> This is not desirable as it then leaves the enforcement agencies unable to track the percentage of those in the population who always resist attempts for control against them.

> Many other techniques can be utilized and developed by the individual and as you develop further techniques of infiltration and control it is imperative to share then with HQ.

they seem to fit in

It's a little Island

There's a regular Maltese poster in here. He seems nice.

the video linked above the statement

alternatively,

>lmgtfy.com/?q=david cay johnston trump grandfather whore house

I hope that Trump continues to give less of a fuck about NATO as a whole and continues to defend poland, japan and other nations that pay US to do so. Trump rewards loyalty, after all

>fist-bumps a wolf
So wacky and random

I broke my microwave with a sledge hammer after seeing this, and I recommend everyone else do the same.

Any predictions on the dutch election?

my prediction is Geert, not even meming

>unbiased media

>Sir, you're under arrest, please show your hands

Thank you based Portubro for teaching these fucking degenerates about the death of generals and countershilling. These morons would fight over what color the sky is.

Every time I hear an engine I get more and more triggered.
I want my fucking shoes. Is that too much to ask for?

Well to be fair, the most compatible instance of race mixing by far would be white/hispanic.

Yeah but what about the people on it? Are they white, Jewish, or are they brown people being raped by Anglo slave drivers as they work in salt mines?

Now, since I last made this series of posts many things changed. For starters, Trump is President.

Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicising his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either

Stay smart, stay safe, stay beautiful and stay out of trouble.

I'm sure you love them very much

You need western powers to chip in for Polish defense against Russia. Russia is likely to create another frozen conflict zone or meddle in smaller neighbor politics to fracture an alliance and only the combined spending, spending, technology, and men of a combined western Europe could counter Russia.

you like my pizza, Sup Forums?

>Trump puts Israel on notice
>Wilbur Scott puts China on notice
>T-Rex gives UN an eviction notice

EVERYONE IS GOING ON NOTICE

youtube.com/watch?v=0PXAC59HyVE
Watch this when you have the time, give opinion.

I am like 90% sure this is actually one of /ourguys/ impersonating antifa to make them look retarded

godspeed you crazy bastard

And, one last thing

PSA: STAY SMART, STAY SAFE, STAY INCOGNITO

Here is just a reminder: any external link has the ability to gather information about you.

The minimum it gets from you is the IP and, unless you are behind "7 proxies" leads directly to your ISP that can personally identify your current location,

But for some link (like dropbox or google drive, for instance) they can identify you personally if you are logged in to their services (dropbox or even Gmail in the drive case).

In some cases the information that you open the dropbox folder / google drive document is even visible to the person who shared it.

Even if you took all precautionary measures to avoid being identified there is always fingerprinting.

The combination of Browser, OS, plugins and fonts you have installed is more likely unique and can be read by the external websites. To learn more about that read panopticlick.eff.org/ (specially this link: panopticlick.eff.org/about)

To summarize: don't click external links on this board except if you absolutely trust who posted it or if you already know the service / site or if you don't care to be personally identified.

This was a PSA brought by you by your friendly portuguese regular, having nothing but your safety and happiness in mind

Bannon looks like he has had better days.

damn im with her now

>Wilbur Scott
*Wilbur Ross

>youtube.com/watch?v=0PXAC59HyVE

will do, tomorrow at the train to work.

stop posting /ck/ gore

>putting poo in the loos in charge of healthcare
oh fuck we're all gonna get leprosy now

You don't have to support either CIA-backed candidates you know?

- Trump intervened on behalf of Joseph Weichselbaum who was caught running a cocaine trafficking ring
- Weichselbaum got a slap on the wrist 18 month sentence, left prison “broke,” and moved straight into Trump tower