Just another night in Sweden

cops lured into ambush then assaulted and beaten to a pulp.

in other news: bomb threat and bomb found.

tell me again we are not a trash heap. america is safer!!

aftonbladet.se/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIOh4QYmS2c
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article10585872.ab
thelocal.se/20170313/swedish-kids-to-learn-computer-coding-and-how-to-spot-fake-news-in-primary-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything is fine Sven, stop stirring shit up.

Fuck you racist. Sweden doesent have any problems, i know this because i regularly drive to haparanda to get snus

How are you fags not up in arms about shit like this?

Even in the liberal USA, if someones daughter got raped and the judge let the person go for "lack of severity", there would be BLOOD IN THE STREETS

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE SO CALM

Also

>countries withbless feminism have more harsh laws against rape
>countries like sweden with 100% feminism are this lax on rape
>thus feminism encourages rape in countries where its adopted

Makes sense

At this point Sweden might as well just go full retard and dive head first into hell.

It's gotten to a point where it will be a prime example of things to come.

Nah, we're still a good ten years behind you.

>BREAKING NEWS
>Swedish authorities have discovered an ID near the bomb

it's because our justice system is based on rehabilitating rapists and giving them a chance. it's marxist insanity being abused by shitskins who laugh when they receive 2 months sentences.

there are swedish-arabic forums where they discuss the best ways to rape and get the lowest sentence (they literally consider it worth 2 months in prison for raping a 14 year old white swedish girl).

youtube.com/watch?v=QIOh4QYmS2c

Was there any blood in the streets after this?

link to forum?

He was suspended. What he did isn't intentional here.

Is this in stockholm?

yes

Could you please translate the OP image into English?

I went there years ago now. Fuck i hated that city so bad. Beautiful scandi gem polluted by whatever goes for "people" nowadays.

this.. this can't be right.

>RIGHT NOW: Polise tricked into ambush -- attacked with rocks. "Police called to school in Eskilstuna -- attacked by youths throwing rocks. Suspected ambush"

>RIGHT NOW: Suspected object has been found - after bomb threat. "Area evacuated and national bomb squad unit called"

>JUST NUUUUUUUU

Well technically he wasn't let go for "lack of severity". That's just the reason he wasn't deported. Also, if you compare Swedish and American news, you would understand the difference. American news like to exaggerate and report on news that make people angry and up in arms, Swedish news like to downplay things and calm people down (unless it's about some specific issues but this a discussion for another time). In some cases, the families do become upset and try to get the real story heard. In most cases, these families are foreigners. Swedes know that if you do this, established media will just stop reporting on it or spin things against you. This could result in you losing your job or your friends etc. So even if the Swedes do feel this way (and there's really no way to know how common it is) they're going to keep quiet about it, because there's pretty much nobody there to help them.

Är Leffe /vår kille/?

Men vänta lite nu, hur ska GW ha det egentligen?

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article10585872.ab

FAKE NEWS

forgot link
thelocal.se/20170313/swedish-kids-to-learn-computer-coding-and-how-to-spot-fake-news-in-primary-school

>and beaten to a pulp
i don't buy it

I bet Jew lawyers and prosecutors are behind this. Fucking disgusting.