Wtf halfpol, what happend to you?

Wtf halfpol, what happend to you?

we had a bright idea to create a subplebbit for light righters, so we could use them as useful idiots
Now we have the consequences
And of course
Mass media coverage

what the fuck are you talking about achmed

Forgot to add
We also are raided in mass by leftie scum
From plebbit and /leftypol/

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Whats the issue fritz?

Sup Forums turned into plebbit like hivemind

>halfpol
at least we're not dedpol

>the kike destroys its enemies culture, thereby killing them on the inside; then it procedes to use the empty husks as slaves

How ironic of you to use that pic

It's and uncensored and unmoderated board. You must go back to Stormfront if it triggers you too much

Dude this place is not salvageable anymore move on

This is the correct one

Donald Trump was elected instead of a third-party candidate

As Sup Forums is to Sup Forums, The Israel and Commie Generals are to Sup Forums

Isolation tanks user.

It's a free country and a free internet for now

Am I right with the assumption that alt-lighters like Milo got this place infested by reddit?

i bet you dont even know how to get power liches and get zombies\skellingtons you turboscrub.
nice digits אחי
also yea much better then early isra/pol/ logo

Never seen an Israel general before, but as for the Commie one, it is basically filled with a whole bunch of brainlet Commies getting BTFO by Sup Forumslacks. I think it would be improper to straight up ban them though, they aren't breaking any rules.

this we secured the prpesidency but it weakened and dilluted us. We need an unironic ethnic cleansing on this board

Yes

This is not your safe space Hans. Go back where you came from.

Who says I never used to reddit

commie generals are for containment , since we hate commies.
but israel threads are literally about Sup Forums-the country

Is he feeling the burn

I report every thread like in the image you posted. It's down to mods to remove this garbage.

I made them all in the last week myself lol hahaha
unless there's an older one I didn't notice

>fREEDUMBZ
>MILO IS SO BASEd
>((((Civic Nationalism))))

these are the signs of Nupol Identify them. Slander them. Btfo them

You bet i am.

Leftists realized that this is where the young generation comes to get redpilled so they want in on that action.

I like the message that he sent but I don't know what his actions would have been I prefer actions more than words but words can be also a siren song I believe you fell for that

general threads need to be removed immediately
they kill boards

Not everyone's a red pill yet in that generation

>germany
>8kuk
>fell for bait threads
GET OUT

General threads are shit, but then, many other things are shit. You know what really kills boards? Censorship. Why do you think all these stormfuckers are here and not on their wonderful Aryan circlejerk?

Look into these threads.
It´s one guy that keeps making these threads and people take the bait and insult him.

Endless waves of shills and normalfags. If you take a look into the slide threads you'll see a majority of anons calling out their shit. Do not fall prey to their demoralization and keep the red pills flowing. We are winning.

>muh safespace

Don't be such a crybabby.

The first step to kill democracy censorship

Beats me man. I come back and they are spirit bombing some kike into leadership in NL. When you ask them about it they act like Jews arent the problem in Europe. Ojh well what can you expect from the country that was ran by jews since they were ran out of spain and exported niggers around the world.

>hurr durr why you aren't a safe-space
Back to cripple-chan with you faggot.

the communism general is always made by the same leftypol shitposting NEET. Not really an issue since it's completely irrelevant

It's heating up over here I'm starting to sweat

it's okay cripple bro
you can just call us cuckchan now

Get a life already you cringy autistic commiecuck faggot. You have started like 300 threads over the past 3 months.

Jews are honorary aryan you cuck

Cherry-picked information or another one of false flag

>gommunism
>nadsidm
>idsraul

Jeez you subhuman teenagers are autistic.

Sniff sniff the smells like North Korea rhetoric

You're human too so my deal with it the pinions matter and cue the sunglasses

Smells like burgers. Again.