What are /pol approved books and works of literature?

What are /pol approved books and works of literature?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Foundation-Exploration-Sean-Goonan/dp/1539970787
thefoundationpress.com/
amazon.com/Story-Civilization-11-Set/dp/1567310230/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1489524937&sr=8-5&keywords=will durant
youtube.com/watch?v=2n4JmoFp8Yw
amazon.com/Reasons-Vote-Democrats-Comprehensive-Guide/dp/1543024971/ref=sr_1_1/168-6448551-7323827?ie=UTF8&qid=1489525652&sr=8-1&keywords=Reasons to vote democrat
youtube.com/watch?v=b0NQdk0Er5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We got them once, we ll get them again.

Keep them out of Poland.

just read the bible you faggot

pic-related is the best "starter pack" to go with.

Good series to learn about our History

Bible was written by jews you faggot

hmm seems interesting, sauce?

OP you know anything about a book called
"The Foundation For Exploration"?

amazon.com/Foundation-Exploration-Sean-Goonan/dp/1539970787

I saw it posted a lot here lately and I'm thinking of buying it.

no I have not seen this....hmmm.....Goonan, what kind of name is that? top kek

"The greatest and most important organization of thought in the history of our species. Human history will forever be classified as this: Before-Foundation, After-Foundation. Complete understanding of free will and power. Complete understanding of the sexual nature of man and woman. Complete understanding of what it takes to actualize society's potential."

Seems interesting though.

Found the site.

thefoundationpress.com/

Pretty cheap. Fuck it, I'll buy it.

Sauce? Look on Amazon faggot.

amazon.com/Story-Civilization-11-Set/dp/1567310230/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1489524937&sr=8-5&keywords=will durant

You can buy them new in a set, or by them used one by one like I did until you have the whole series. Alternatively, you can find the epubs for them on libgen for free.

okayy... ughh thanks man, dont be a dick please

Go Neck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=2n4JmoFp8Yw

SWEDEN YES

Fucking disgusting. I hate degenerates kikes like you.

What is wrong with Sweden? Seriously they are a pretty advanced culture compared to some other parts of Europe like East Europe.

Fuck of Ahmed

amazon.com/Reasons-Vote-Democrats-Comprehensive-Guide/dp/1543024971/ref=sr_1_1/168-6448551-7323827?ie=UTF8&qid=1489525652&sr=8-1&keywords=Reasons to vote democrat

The only book ever.. Couldn't stop reading every word!

fuck u russian cuck scum Low t pussy

Because analytic philosophy is for shills and anglos.

Husserl and Heidegger for the win.

I personally know the author. He browses pol. AMA I read the book.

As a proud Swede I laugh at this little Rucksack.

okay what the fuck is this book about that ive seen posted a trillion fucking times

Stop shilling your book Sean.

yOU KNOW op. i HAVE READ THIS BOOK AND IT HAS changed my life. tHE FOUNDATION NEEDS TO BE EVERYONES GO TO READ WHEN LOOKING FOR REASON IN THE WORLD. wHEN YOURE DOWNTRODDEN AND STUGGLING TO SURVIVE, TRYINGT O PIECE THE UNIVERSE TOGETHER AND REALLY FIGURE IT ALL OUT IT GIVES DIRECTION. WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND BREAKS UP WITH YOU IT GIVES DIRECTION. WHEN YOU ACCIDENTLY KILL SOMEONE DRUNK DRIVING IT GIVES REASON AND A PURPOSE.
11/10 WOULD RECOMMEND

>/pol

You have to go back.

HAHA ok at least easten europe isnt full of islamic roaches that rape and kill everyone.

>Lauren
>Gavin
>Milo
What the fuck are you doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=b0NQdk0Er5A

us Swedes are REAL men

FAGgot this is my home

It is like philosophy for pol. Explains human nature very well and constructs a society that we can aspire to create.

He is a recluse. Dropped out of college in his senior year and has been doing farming while living with his parents. I thought the book was going to be a joke but his autism has proved to be very powerful in creating a very deep book that should be read by everyone on this board.

Wow that's fucking crazy okay I'll give it a whirl.

Otto Weininger was an Austrian Jew, considered a genius by many, and wrote this redpilled and humorous book on why women and Jews are the fucking worst and ruin everything.

Despite being held in very high regard by writers, philosophers and psychologists of the day, Weininger was utterly depressed. Within a year of writing Sex and Character, he rented the room Beethoven died in, and shot himself in the morning.

This looks extremely interesting, how have I never seen this before?

really percolating my peanuts

>nobody recomends the most antisemetic book ever
>the same book that is mostly talking about how degenerate jews have gotten over the years
The fucking bible

It's an absolutely scathing critique on Jews and the female sex, so naturally many today will pretend it doesn't exist, especially the fact that it was written by a Jew.

Ludwig Wittgenstein called Weininger a genius, and even Albert Einstein and Adolf Hitler had good things to say about him.

Does anybody have the original Sup Forums recommend? I used to have it but its been lost