Napoleon

What does Sup Forums think about Napoleon Bonaperte?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vlcuvrM1po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was a big guy

he was a manlet

My ancestor :)

Big french faggot.

Genghis Khan would have whipped his ass

Yes his parents where both Italian.
And i think he is way underrated.

Bump

>implying carefully though out artillery shot and volley fire wouldn't crush bow cavalry
>implying Genghis Khan would even have the leadership necessary to make a continuous offensive on technological superior enemy whoses weapon Hardcounter mounted archers by out ranging them and overpowering them in close quarters
>Implying conquering slav shitholes and reatrded chinks is as Hard as Crushing simutaneously, the HRE,Italy,Spain,Portugal,Britain, Austria,Netherlands and literally all nearby powers in Europe with a numerically inferior force
way to hide your butthurt, don't be so mad, you got him eventually... on the 6th coalition

lets just say the technology was equal. horse rifleman mongols would have definitely whipped napoleons ass.

also
>french

>best lead-
hehe get cucked

he was black.
Cease this whitewashing at once.

he had napoleon complex

>lets just say the technology was equal.
Horse rifleman mongols don't have the industry or culture and necessary brainpower to maintain and produce rifles.
Much less the discipline to actually not disband if such a powerdul weapon was intruced, their action would be chaotic to say the least
A formidable defender of his homeland, but in no way a leader, simply an admiral

manlet and my ancestor, now we all get shit for being short :(

>lets just say the technology was equal. horse rifleman mongols would have definitely whipped napoleons ass.

No. European artillery would still rip Mongols to shreds. The Mongol musketoons would have an effective range under 100 yards. If they had longer rifles it would be much more difficult to load them on a moving horse and the rate of fire would reduce drastically.

The French artillerymen used grapeshot at the range of 200 meters. The Mongols would be shredded from outside their effective range, take a volley of infantry musketry when they got closer and be counter-charged by hussars and lancers.

The Mongols also had a numerical advantage in professional troops. The Europeans in the 1200s had relatively small amounts of professional fighters whereas Subotai's force, which was a large army in contemporary European terms, was mostly experienced fighters.

Napoleonic Europe could match any sized army the Mongols could put together.

Much Waterloo
Not afraid of anything
Rode horses and climbed pyramids
Some chick named Elba cucked him
Made delicious pastries

get Waterloo'd frog boy
youtube.com/watch?v=7vlcuvrM1po

Genghis Khan was a nigger lover while Napoleon spread European Ideas.

He was doing well until we got the cane out of the cupboard and gave him a damn good thrashing.

>after more than 30 years of defeat, the German rebelling and the Great Army getting RUSSED YOU FINALLY PULL A VICTORY
I'd like to remind you that you only won after fucking 5 wars, 4 of which we wiped the floor with Anglo and their coalition bicthes.
We were outnumbered more then 3 to 1 yet it took you more than 30 years to put down France.
It's like a hunter with a shotgun who managed to miss a fucking elephant and got curshed and then bragged that they finally killed it by bringing in a fucking Tank, the french Revolution should have been easier to win for Coalition power than the fucking Emu war , yet you Blew it on Napoleonic Scale.
Waterloo is more a testament of our resilience than of your military prowess, it took you fuckers 30 years while Prussia took less than 10 months to do it.

In England the new King or Queen must be crowned by the current head of the church - The Arch Bishop Of Canterbury.

When Napoleon was crowned, he invited the Pope and other high clergy to witness the transition, but the ceremony involved him stepping up to the throne and putting the crown on his own head.

He literally took the crown of France

Thats pretty based.

He was a war hero at the time tho. Hence the column they built for him.

War heros are no leader, they're just flags for the leaders to wave around.

>french

Best warrior nation of history.
Best battle record.
Unlike americans who declare war on the losing side at the last moment and claim it as an achievement.

>Winning wars is good
>Winning important was is better

France is only "good" at winning wars. They may have been good a lot, but that doesn't make them better than everyone else.

You cunts should have helped Wolfe Tone properly then you uppity frogs. You're all high and mighty until you have to step on a fucking boat and then you are at the mercy of Mannanán.

>muh human rights
He's basically the father of modern-day SJW-ism. Fuck this manlet frog.

He captured the spanish king making us independent.

Viva la france¡¡¡¡

Na/pol/eon

COINCIDENCE??????????????????????

I Blame the Americans for this.
>go into war
>navy not strong enough
>Remenber you fucking liberated England's colony by shipping guns ans supplies there as well as sending a few generals
>mirin at thoses colonial boats
>Heysupbuddyallyfriend.jpg
And then America decide to be a killjoy and stay neutral.

Been a while since my European History class back in high school, but as far as I can remember the Napoleonic Code was a good thing for his people.

Also, not my proudest liberation attempt from Anglo hands

He destroyed Germany by destroying our 1000 year old monarchy (Holy Roman Empire).

Germany never recovered from it.

He also introduced "freedom of religion" and other liberal nonsense.

Also I don't understand why the french like the french revolution, France has never been what it has been before after that.

Without him you niggers would be living in a monarchy.

>Oh wait

European history from 1000 until 1800 consists of the rest of the continent creating coalition to gang on us.
We survived all this time against the 3 of the most imperialistic entities this world has ever seen since Rome, two of them raised to global domination outside of Europe and still we were never partionned by anyone or ruled by foreign interest at the end of these wars.
Entire foreign policy of Britain was french containment until creation of Germany in 1870.

Only country in a similar geographical configuration through history was Poland and we all know what happened to them.

>Austria and Prussia being tards and refusing to fight Kebab and be democratic
>implying HRE should have existed in the First Place
We Created this Horror.
It was our duty to end it as well.
My only regret is that we didn't slit open the throat of every Prussian and then Reclaim our rightful Land Like Charlemagne would have wanted.

>Bailen'd

>European history from 1000 until 1800
European history up to, and including WWI has been inbred cousins sitting on different thrones fighting each other in pissing contests over borders, seating arrangements, line of succession, and who marries who.

We aren't that bad with boats, if you watch our record against Spain it is tied, it's just that anglos are a lot better than us on the sea but that's the case against everyone else.
Also why building boats when you can win naval battles with horses ?

He was a genius in strategy and leadership. He was an idiot with women and a legit cuck. He seemed almost autistic at times when I read his letters but not so much that it made him unlikeable. The man was incredible but I don't agree with a lot of his actions. Especially with how he handled the Arabs.

Napoleon and Caesar are two of the greatest men to ever walk this earth.

i have this one as well

Based

I think he's better than Hitler and the European monarchies.

You have issues.

How was the HRE a bad thing?

It was christian, the kings were often crowned by the pope and they viewed themselves as defender of Christianity. Which they did.

>"holy"
>"roman"
>"empire"

>How was the HRE a bad thing?
It's literally the Austrian fucktoy
>It was christian, the kings were often crowned by the pope and they viewed themselves as defender of Christianity. Which they did
it was neither roman
nor holy
nor an empire
you fuckers had a fucking 30 years war over fucking protestant and reformation while we shrugged it off after a few bloodbaths and said "i can't really bother to spill more christian blood"
you fuckers could have fucking attacked the ottomans and did something useful but nooooooo, lets fucking kill eachothers instead.
fucking venician fuckboi i bet you liked sacking constatinople too, you fuckers never had any fucking compation for other christian and this is why you deserved to die.

A good military tactician and leader, but ultimately he was a stooge of the Vatican.

His defeat in Russia was planned, in order to wipe out his armies so they'd no longer be a threat after he had finished punishing those states who dared go against the will of the Vatican.

4 u

He was actually the one to enflame German nationalism

You mean East Francian Nationalism right?

Why is Napoleon so synonymous with manlet complexes? He was a manlet at 5'6, but there's been shorter leaders in history.

A glorified tyrant.

>He destroyed Germany by destroying our 1000 year old monarchy (Holy Roman Empire).
>Germany never recovered from it.

HRE disparition wasn't the issue, the problem is austrians being fucking failure on the battlefield as usual and prussian autists taking over.
The Großdeutsche Lösung would have probably avoided both world wars.

>He also introduced "freedom of religion" and other liberal nonsense.
You already had that by defaul when you invented protestantism.

>Also I don't understand why the french like the french revolution, France has never been what it has been before after that.

I don't like the French Revolution even if it had its merit, however I like the Empire because that's how France should be ruled, the republic is a mistake.

Strictly no since it was the Prussians that started it

His height was all that british found to insult.
>it was the Prussians that started it
Erm no

Liberator of the Jews. If this had happened centuries earlier, none of the "Jews control the world through finance and markets!" problems of today would exist. Alas, no dice.

Probably one of the best tactical minds in history, even if his grand strategy was built more on ego than sense. Pretty fucking great guy.

We need more baneposting

That is what I meant, he radicalized the germans massively.

probably butthurt lanklets mad they can't place a single man in history on the caliber of Alexander, Caesar or Napoleon

I agree with anyhtign you said. Prussian takeover wasn't good. Also protestantism was very bad for us. This goes back to the reformation and the 30 year war. I actually believe we have been cursed since we introduced protestantism to the world.