Daily reminder that you are a weak excuse for a man and still have not learned how to hunt and butcher for your own...

Daily reminder that you are a weak excuse for a man and still have not learned how to hunt and butcher for your own survival and therefore are completely reliant on ((grocery stores)).

Good luck providing for yourself and your family in the event of any real happenings, dear...

If you saw this animal in the wild you would literally run for your life.

I know how to gut/clean fish, does that count? In a SHTF scenario you can always go fishing.

Very true and very strong skill to have.

It's sad that the look of this would make most people here throw up without pause

uh yeah i have

But what did bear do?

Provide an ample amount of nourishment and warmth

What If I know how to gut and clean basically everything that isn't venomous/poisonous but only real hunting knowledge is based around fishing and trapping because I'm too impatient to sot in a tree for 3 days waiting for deer to walk by?

I already hunt when I can.

Daily reminder hunting is luxury hobby traditionally enjoyed by the pampered elite of society and anyone who knows anything up survival and self reliance knows hunting is completely ineffective and inefficient way to get food. Hunting Is 100% a luxury to be done for food variety after your basic food needs are already taken care of.

Good post and a great point!
I hunt and fish and grow my own food butcher animals etc.

>learning

What is there to learn? You sneak up on the animal and blast it in the heart with your rifle until it dies then you cut the skin off and eat the meat. Americans should stick to sharting in marts tbqfh f a m

Hell yeah. I didn't evolve so I can live outside a city like a savage. I even hate eating at a restaurant patio. Fuck nature.

>city people
You wait for the animal. You dont go sneaking around the woods like an idiot.

But in reality modern hunting isnt really efficient for a shtf scenario and there are plenty of other food sources. Fishing could be viable though. Better to have food stocked and ready, and know how to gather edibke plants + filter water. Water is more important than anything, senpai.

>killing animals for food

That's what animals do, not human beings.

You're ignoring the possibility that it's possible to eat a healthy diet that's absent of animal flesh and fish.

I want to go kill a hog, but I live in California. Hunting laws in this shithole are cucked.

bear meat is fucking disgusting

I grew up on a farm, not really grossed out by sights and sounds. I remember my dad "humanely" killing a disfigured piglet by grabbing it from the feet and hiting against a rock.

I assume you've never tasted it

first few people to go in any disaster

Have they put more seasons of this guys show on netflix yet?

I hunt and fish but usually hate shows about it, this guys is alright though.

It depends on the bears age and what it's primary diet was.

I've had some that tasted horrid, but also some that was really good.

Daily reminder that you are a weak excuse for a man and still have not learned how to master modern technology for your own survival and therefore are completely reliant on ((doing shit work like butchering and farming.)).

Hang yourself vegan faggot, not everyone's waste a shitload of money to go green just because it offends you. Hunting is what sustians people in villages.

You've never had a freezer full of rabbit, partridge and deer before the winter because you were poor, apparently. Fuck you.

is he going to eat that bear? if not hes a faggot. eat what you kill or else you are just like those fat americans hunting for trophies in africa

there's only two online and I agree I can't stand most hunting and fishing shows, but his are solid. they're pretty easy to stream if you just search the name of the show and "Stream online"

he eats everything he catches, or gives the meat to friends and family

Going*

Daily reminder that Brahma is a four faced bitch.

"She" was literally so arrogant that she started damning people in the place of Gaia.

Beep boop. Bet someone is furious right now.

okay then it is respectable

It's not rocket science

Actually I am a proponent of a Vegetarian diet. That's why I said animal flesh and fish.

I don't think there's anything wrong with drinking cow/goat milk or eating eggs.

Killing animals for food seems below human beings. Animals do that because they don't have a choice. For them it's either hunt and kill or starve. Human beings have choices.

>Hunting is what sustians people in villages.

You've got to realize that it's not always a good thing for human beings to kill and eat animals.

What if some destitute people in China wanted to kill the last few wild tigers in order to eat their meat? Would you place the value of some retarded, poverty-stricken chinks over the last few remaining tigers? I wouldn't. I like living in a world that has wild tigers.

It's not as simple as you guys make it out to be. "KILLING AND EATING ANIMALS IS A GOOD THING HURRRR."

Thanks guy, I'll have to just do that.

Good post.

WOW BRO YOU'RE SO KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT NATURE FROM THIS BAKTRIAN COTTON PICKING BOARD DUDE I SURE HOPE A BEAR DOESNT KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

Daily reminder that using a gun to hunt and butcher leaves you at the mercy of ((gun stores)) to get bullets. Gun users are weak excuses for men, real men use bows, arrows, slings, and knives.

>first few people to go in any disaster

Nigga, I'd be picking edible plants and mushrooms while you were figuring out how to make a boomerang to kill a squirrel.

Your ass would starve before me lol.

>Exchange grocery stores for ammo stores.
>Call it survival.
Boast about your "survival" skills somewhere else.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Tigers? Chinese? Your feefees? Ever heard of conservation, retard?

Shut the fuck up.

>kill 200 pound bear on the side of a mountain
>leave 90% of the meat there to rot
>bear meat tastes like shit anyways

manly man

>hunting like a brute

>not trapping like a civilized pioneer

Never heard of the South China tiger, nigga?

I know more about conservation than your stupid ass.

>implying wolves and coyotes don't exist

holy shit that's huge.

I'll trade some fish and shrimp fo one of those pretty watches.

South Alabama reporting.

How many are running wild in the US you dumb fucking nigger?

Noone eats tigers faggot

>What if some peop-
Fuck your what-aboutism.
People already did it with the dodos and thylacines, what makes you think they're going stop now in this period of time?
When you value an animal's life more then a person's, there's something wrong with you, period.

>Noone
is that a word?

So you are crafting your own bow and arrows or fishing devices? No, you go to a store and buy your gun and ammo, then drive you automobile out to the wilderness, so you can feel cool and manly by hunting a small percentage of your food, then shitpost about it on a Vietnamese basket-weaving forum. So self-sufficient there, mountain man extraordinaire.

Are you faggot?

>When you value an animal's life more then a person's, there's something wrong with you, period.

Not really. People place value on all kinds of things, especially if it's the last of something. I wouldn't want some chinks eating the last few remaining wild South China tigers, I'd rather they fucking starve!

Hey, I'm just being honest.

Killing and eating animals isn't something black-and-white and it's something that needs moral consideration. That's my point.

true.

>Ug, me cave man, me hunt boar with stick

Hunting and fishing are great hobbies, but delusional fucks who LARP as pioneer men are insufferable cock gobblers. Unless you are living in the woods and are completely self-sufficient, it's just a fucking hobby.

The idea that hunting requires skill is bullshit with the proof being that obese men who can't walk up a flight of stairs are out there blowing away bears, mountain lions, and other majestic animals.

Big game hunters are faggots.

If you want to hunt feral boars (non native), turkeys (non native), or deer (over populated), rock on man, you're doing the environment a favor.

But hunting bears?

This is basically the equivalent of being a chinaman.

>I KILL BIG SCARY ANIMAL, MALE VITALITY INCREASES, DICK BIGGER!

You might as well go snort some rhino horn you faggot. We all know the only reason you butt buddies go out into the wilderness is to get some privacy to engage in your secret homosexual antics.

In a shit hits the fan scenario you just aint hunting for food you are hunting the hunters that are killing your food.

also for anyone who had done it trying to live innawoods innasnow and hunting takes a massive toll on you.

lel. i'm sure your video game hobby will help you quite a bit when the shtf, sweetie

Not an argument

Living in the woods is hard. The key is to take it very slow. But your life expectancy goes way the fuck down.

bevers can be massive. trapping beavers is a wonderful skill to have... that i am still only learning

t. never hunted in my life and don't have friends

Where'd you hunt the frozen, processed spinach and cookies? Did they put up much of a fight, or did you manage to get nice, clean shots on them?

Where do you trap at? Trapping is something i've always wanted to try and learn. The only hunting I do often is deer, elk, and some small game. Trapping seems like a great skill to have.

Also how does beaver taste? (lol) I've heard mixed reviews... I know it's essentially just a bit water rat, but the big ones seem to have a lot of fatty meat on them.

I don't live in the woods, dummy. Never said I did, either.

not a personal fan of the meat but would eat if i had to. some like it for sure. i've done it/learned the beginner steps on two different trips to canada

Hunt a bear
call it food
I dare you to eat a bear
Civilised people don't eat mamals who eat meant, all bears does (except pandas)

So then hunting and fishing is a hobby for you?

Well, user, I live in a civilised country. I don't need to risk disease/poisoning from hunting.

Never said it wasn't

Wrong. Trophy hunting is a luxury hobby.

Small game hunting is the real redpill.

You can eat pidgeon, rabbit, and even possum and raccoon if you know how to clean them.

Think about it. How many rabbits do you see in a day? Pidgeons? Ducks?

One 22 round and you are eating.

Just follow my moves
and s n e a k a r o u n d
be careful not to make a sound

I've eaten hunted bear. It's good. Very flavorful.

You really shouldn't eat rodents or pigeons.

/thread

Bear is not leviticus friendly. Forsake your ways gentile!

You don't even need cartridges. A good hunting air rifle will silently and absolutely wreck anything raccoon sized or smaller, and you can get a tin of 500 .22 pellets for around $5.

Rabbits/possums/raccoons aren't rodents

I've hunted since I was like 14, never butchered anything myself though. Any video recommendations?

Hunting and trapping is the best thing I'm passing down to my children, besides my gun collection and pure white genes.

>kill the top of the food chain
>let the wolves and coyotes eat bear
>its the natural balance of things

tard

Wit kind of doge is dat?

Guarantee I know more about survivalist than you

I've had a freezer full of all those things. Literally irrelevant to what I said. Hunting is an inefficient and non reliable way to get food.

All of which you could catch by trapping, which is more reliable, passive, takes no time or energy, and is silent.

Trapping is how you'd get food during the happening. It's totally passive and takes zero energy and is completely silent. A live trap is infinity reusable, unlike bullets, it doesn't give away your position or the fact you have food, you can keep the animals alive for as long as you want until you're ready to eat it (live animals don't spoil) and you don't even have to leave your property, you can catch racoon and possum in your attic or shed.

Hunting requires you to actively spend all your time and energy travelling and hunting, and requires finite resources like bullets. It's unsustainable and inefficient and you can't do it while you're starving.

SHTF I'll be eating grass hoppers and roasted ants.

Squirrels and pidgeons will be a luxury.

Lol you fucking city plebs are retarded if you think hunting makes a shit. If SHTF or w/e im going to be laughing my ass off drying corn meal and wheat while you fuckers end up shooting each other in the woods. Like seriously let's break this down.
>SHTF normal society stops every one for themselves

You city cucks all leave to "head for the hills" im mass. You bring zero usable supplies, clothes for the season your in, and don't even bother to inventory/use what you have on hand. 1/4 of you probably die before you make it to "the hills" turns out illiterate red necks don't like uninvited company. Cucks win by numbers alone now 1/2 dead, hillbilly's decimated. Even half of you is a fucking lot so the meager food staples the hillbilly's had isn't enough. Also seasons change and shit wears out because none of you fags know maintance (not your car cuck.) Now no food because it was forged to nothing, and no gear to keep you warm. Winter comes the weak, and undersupplied died. The rest of you are loved by god or you have a moderate understanding of how to actually stay alive. Tell me this though. With no livestock, fields, no seeds, and no understanding of agriculture what are you going to do? R.I.P.

Me and my people are going west / north west for the flat lands with large field's far away as possible from the main interstates and highways. (Any low population from north Dakota, to Kansas and far west as Idaho are good.) Have places to go with lots of room to grow/harvest. No matter how long i live i will never understand why city people think there's plenty of food in the woods. No one understands sustainability lol. You want a real survival manual? Which by the way NEVER go over "tactical stealth cammoed autim buttplugs" or what ever the hell those conartist selling those guides are saying these days. Read about the fucking people that did it in late 1700's, early 1800's. Manifest destiny you cucks.

>eating virus infested pigeons
>eating rabies filled raccoons and possum

Redpill me on trapping. Link me up to some beginner shit. No one ever taught me. My grandad knew how but he is dead now.

I know how to make crawfish traps but that's it.

Nice rabbits

m8 if I hunted I'd try to level the playing field a bit, probably use a crossbow for bears and a bow for deer.
Ever seen a moose?

Womp love.

Edged weapons and long arms are needed to keep people from overhunting your territory.

Unless you got some psyops to keep game OVER POP when the shit hits the fan.

1 love.

Always a fun time.

When a bear dies naturally what do you think happens to its body?

Opossums are highly resistant to, and almost immune to rabies due to having a lower body temperature.

>that was a young bear

it missed out on the majority of its limited offspring it would produce over its lifetime so you could eat some gamey trash meat, hang a skin on the wall to prove how tuff you are and let it rot on the side of a mountain

hunting is fine. "big game hunting" is for micro dick losers with no true respect for nature.

>dying of starvation when the final happening commences

Most of the betas here haven't even had sex, nevermind become men.

Oh shit that's Steve rinella and that is Alaska

Not an argument. Cry me a river, fag. LMAO!!!

a bunch if people have said it already but hunting is hard. been trying the last couple years. Too much competition and if you don't know the area and it's animals really really well your not getting shit.

I've been hunting, trapping, forraging and fishing innawoods for longer than most of you fucking faggots have been alive

This. But the fags arguing in this thread would never understand.