California insurrection

we need a meme name for the California Independence movement, which of the following is the one you will choose?

#calsurrection
#calexit
#calrection
#calpendence
or #___________

Give Commiefornia back to Mexicans

this

and watch how quickly it goes to shit

already a new mexico

Jefferson conquers commiefornia

#Calexit already exists, leaf. There is no point in debating this, because this has already been asked and answered. There is a leader, a group of activists, etc all under the name #Calexit.

I support it just because I have an interest to see how far they can make it on their own.

Tfw you live in Southern California but too poor to move out

Calexico
Exifornia
Calixit
They can call it whatever the fuck they want, just make sure this shithole leaves the usa.
>and nothing of value would be lost

Only Texas can actually secede that easily. It was among the terms of them agreeing to join the union, so a secession clause is in their state constitution. Cali, just like any other state as I understand it, needs a certain number of states to okay a secession or an amendment to the constitution, so I don't know where they're getting this "we can just do it" idea. Unless they're prepared to do it by force, which is doubtful given how much they hate guns. Fuckin' Commiefornia. I vote we just get rid of SoCal though. They and NY think they pretty much run the rest of the country, and aside from DC, they're probably bar-none the most arrogant motherfuckers in the US.

>they hurt my feelings: the state

Word. \m/

doesn't CA have a much larger economy than any other state? They might be alright.

Fuck off Tolstoy. No one cares about your psyop.

#getthefuckout
#goodriddance
#shatterintoathousandpiecesandscatterintothewind

Call it get the fuck out already!

They're also in the top three for federal funding...

They don't have their own water, though. They have to buy it from other states, so if they secede they'll have a water crisis on their hands.

#Caliphate

"You people of the South don't know what you are doing. This country will be drenched in blood, and God only knows how it will end. It is all folly, madness, a crime against civilization! You people speak so lightly of war; you don't know what you're talking about. War is a terrible thing! You mistake, too, the people of the North. They are a peaceable people but an earnest people, and they will fight, too. They are not going to let this country be destroyed without a mighty effort to save it … Besides, where are your men and appliances of war to contend against them? The North can make a steam engine, locomotive, or railway car; hardly a yard of cloth or pair of shoes can you make. You are rushing into war with one of the most powerful, ingeniously mechanical, and determined people on Earth — right at your doors. You are bound to fail. Only in your spirit and determination are you prepared for war. In all else you are totally unprepared, with a bad cause to start with. At first you will make headway, but as your limited resources begin to fail, shut out from the markets of Europe as you will be, your cause will begin to wane. If your people will but stop and think, they must see in the end that you will surely fail."

>california insurrection

#Calabortion

#Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Checked

HA

#califree

They want Cali to be free. #califree
We want to be free of Cali. #califree