What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7EAxesVQ8wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>promoting fascism
fucking nazi.

isn't trump the dissenter by being against all mainstream liberal ideals that are propagated by media and celebrities?

Isn't it not only your right but your duty to rebel?
Didn't you cunts pride yourselves on dissing the president while obongo was in office?

what evil little kike, didn't say shit about obama adding 10t to the debt.. why do we allow these inbred rats into our nations again?

They are admitting they don't like democracy and want to rule by their own strict set of values and the hundred million plebs that don't agree they can just fuck off because they're probably racists and bigots and shit

Oh good, I've got some dissenting opinions pertaining to ethnostates and traditional gender roles that I'm ready to re-normalize.

I'm certain I can be accommodated.

>Didn't you cunts pride yourselves on dissing the president while obongo was in office?

I loved dissing Obama just as much then as I do now. He's a fucking dickhead. I never threw a temper tantrum, rioted or made up fake crimes, though. I'm also not a Jew.

Dissent should have become normalized and endemic in American society over the past 15 fucking years, at least.

Seth rogen what the fuck happened to you?

>never made up fake crimes
what about the birth certificate shit
or the him being a pork eating non praying muslim
or any other bullshit that is the old equivalent of trump piss scandal that was the Sup Forums staple during obongo presidency

pic related is you

All his movies are about partying and drugs, look at him. It's not surprising

It occurred to him that his greatest accomplishments are retard stoner movies

>fat weed huhuhuh man suddenly becomes enlightened politician
Jesus, kikes never stop, do they?

Lol serbshill is still around. Doesn't it just tear you up inside that this is your life, arguing with Sup Forums? How do you explain to family or friends or girls that this is what you do, you probably just lie, right?

He's a fucking Canadian jew who makes stoner movies and he thinks his voice should matter in American politics?

Why can't you fucking foreigners stay in your own lane.

>what about the birth certificate shit
The birth certificate shit is real. His """birth certificate""" that he provided has many points of forgery. On top of that he claimed himself in college that he was born in Kenya so he's a liar no matter what.

Being a muslim isn't a crime. He did spend part of his youth in Indonesia, has talked about his love of the culture, and was repeatedly soft on fucking muslims. (Why is a Serb defending muslims?)

The birth certificate shit also didn't result in any riots or accusations of crimes. What the fuck are you talking about?

reddit both says that over-hating trump tires people out for actual scandals and that CNN is scum for not hating Trump enough

This is what they all mean by this

HAHAHAHA DUDE

LIKE, WEED BRO HAHAHA

420 SMOKE UP AM I RIGHT?

DUDE WHAT IF THE UNIVERSE WAS JUST A SINGLE ATOM

LOL U CRAZY BRO FUCKIN RADICAL DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

sure it was
just like the piss video has "so many sources"
because being soft on muslims =/= being a muslim, it just makes you a limp wristed liberal
you fools made hating muslims a bad thing in popular culture and ruined a chance for an entire generation to see islams as a threat that it is

never talk to me or my son again

We should normalize self defense from these dissenters.

A good leaf post.

The rarest of posts out there.

DUDE

Rogen is a fucking leaf and you burgers should make a fucking stand

It's one thing to talk shit on the internet and disagree with policies, but this man is a foreigner living in your country who is telling you how things should be done.

It's an absolute disgrace and I'm embarrassed that this loser comes from my city. Not only that, but he comes from the richest part of Vancouver. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth thinking he can tell the working class that they're wrong and just need to work harder.

>Sure it was
There's actual forensic evidence that document is fake, dumbass.

They misheard him, he was actually saying
>teehee tehehe Weeeed dude teeheheehee

[citation needed]
>inb4 link to TinfoilhatRetard.blogspot.com

Goddamn you are one lazy motherfucker.

youtu.be/7EAxesVQ8wo

I can't tell if that's ironic or not
If you normalize dissent, is it even dissent anymore?

Isn't this that fat fuck who got cucked by the monkey book guy?

I hate Obama and thought those accusations were bullshit too. Also no one rioted on the streets over Obama, nor rooted for the Deep State or risk war over Obama