Am a teacher in switzerland, ama

Am a teacher in switzerland, ama

what do you teach?

Are you a teacher in Switzerland?

What's it like being a teacher in Switzerland?

what's it like living in such beautiful country?

have you been lake lugano?

whats a switzerland?

Are you a german immigrant?

on which level do you teach faggot

Are you or your Gf getting any BRC?

are you a swiss

The youth from switzerland likes memes?

How many hours do you knick Toblerone per day?

Why's a potato pronounced a 'po-tay-tou' but a tomato is a 'toe-mah-toa' in British english?

Everythink. I am teacher at a primary school, wich basically prepares the kids for future higher level ed. Once i teach here for a while, i am planning to become a history teacher

Primary school. It looks better on my resume when i apply for teaching at a gymi for ex.

One kid in my class wears a me gusta shirt

No

Indeed, he is a teacher in Switzerland.

I'm an spanish teacher in my beloved Österreich AMA

>me gusta shirt

Have you told him what year it is?

How's the replacement of natives going on?

are you based? Whag about inmigrants in switzerland? How many negroes? And racism? How many bssed people there?

Do you all get paid in Nazi Gold?

Well let me explain our School system first. We have kindergarten(4-6 year olds)
Primary Shool (7-12 year olds)
At the midterm of the last (sixth) year on the primary School the Teacher decides what type of education the pupils make. We have secondary School A, B and C. If you are good at School, you can make a test for the long gymnasium on maths and german, wich is very hard because we don't teach most of the test topics at School. The gymnasium is the highest tier, only trough it can you attend an univerity.

Being a primary School Teacher is not the greatest joy: Only 10 of the 21 Kids in my class are swiss. Two are germans, One is portugeese and One is English. The rest is the shining example of multiculturalism. Five Arabs and two turks. I was lucky enough to get an "integration class". Not only do i have three first generation muslim migrants, i have One kid with autism, too. Who ever invented this stuff was most likely retarded himself, because the arabs are holding back the rest of the class extremely, and unfortunately some of the smart Kids think that its "cool" to act like some Street gangster. I have a fifth grade, and i think only two Kids will make it into the gymnasium

Kek.

I would like to, but he's the autistic one

10 % of the population are immigrants, wich sounds like much but about 5% of them are Germans, French and Italians. The problem are the Balkanis and the Arabs, they are just as aggressive as everywhere. (((They))) are pushing liberal agenda like nothing, zürich and Berne are just as much of shitholes as Berlin and London.

How does it feel constantly being around leftist cucks? Most teacher are pathetic leftists.

But what do the swiss think about it? Are they like Trump-supporters, or like swedes?

>The problem are the Balkanis and the Arabs
Do you make a distincion between different groups of "Balkanis" or do you view them all as the same?

Yes. The young ones, mostly. Older teachers are just extremely bitter. Hiding my power level is not easy, and this is the reason why I'm on /pol.

Oh man. Anyone can teach primary school kids, all my primary school teachers were dumb fuck middle ages fat women.

is the autistic kid smarter than the arabs & turks?

What I need to study to go there? Not chimpout and shit, just want a honest job, also not nigga

Well most people Belo thirty are extremely bluepilled, there is Jewish propaganda everywhere. Once the based old people die, we will easily be Sweden tier

i'm an high school teacher, get back to work you whining cheesetank cuck

Your job is to redpill the young teachers. It's our only hope. Should be easy enough as the reality of hbd is staring them in the face every day.

Immigrants in Switzerland are about 25% of the population but EXCLUDING already naturalized citizens. So, in reality the number is much higher. I think it's somewhere about 40% actual non-swiss people in Switzerland.

There is a rising number of negros due to economic rapefugees trying to get in and being let in by the cucked leftist traitors.
Sometimes my day goes like this:
>wake up
>go to kitchen
>look outside the window
>see nigger
>day ruined

Racism and xenophobia is pretty widespread here, except in the cucked cities of course. Many based people but also a fair number of absolute cucks.

The majority blindly buys into the anti-Trump propaganda from our media who just copies, pastes and translates American news articles.
Fucking cretins. Whenever the topic Trump comes up, literally every single one of these brainwashed schmucks displays huge gaps of knowledge about Trump and politics in general, and I proceed utterly BTFOing them in a discussion.

You can literally come as a professional cleaner. But don't.

I live in LVGA.

Do your colleagues know that you spend your free time on a white supremacist forum?

Fucking true. Can't stand all these block and 20 minutes articles about le evil droomp.

Luckily not.

*blick

Well mostly the albos and slowenians. Serbs and Croats at ok.

we have more in common than i realized, mr mountain merchant

>immigrants in australia are easily 30% of the population
>something like 50% of the country has at least one non australian born parent
>we have like 500,000 people (out of a country of 24 million) here right now on work visas, 2 years on a work visa gets you permanent resident status
>our universities are flooded with chinese people

my day goes like this
>wake up
>go to kitchen
>look outside the window
>see asian
>have to drop to the ground and breathe slowly to avoid screaming "FUCKING GOOKS"
>week ruined

What are your gun laws like?
How are you getting bluepilled? We got fucked when the yanks started going blue and shoved their media on us, who's your corrupting influence?

Yeah, it's sad. But at least you're not dealing with nogs but Asians who are 1000x better. Still, doesn't excuse them being there in such large numbers.

we are dealing with nogs, just ask anyone from melbourne. they go around robbing people, stealing cars, home invading, then when they get caught they get immediate bail and 20 hours of community service.

same bruz, my area in sydney is gone 90% china.

All reported to the Trump Anti-American Activities Commission for Observation (TAACO)! While TAACO Mainly exists to monitor the activities of SPICS (Suspicious Persons Immigration Crime Suspects), it's bylaws do cover the potential threats to American Cyberspace by Illegal Cyber-Immigration, and suspicious behavior (such as threads on American Image Boards by unauthorized Illegals from other countries) should be reported to TAACO without delay!

What's your salary?

Yes. This. Most curious about the gun situation. How's the waters over there politically speaking?

Didn't they deport a bunch of the fuckers?
It's a shame they didn't go to queensland, seeing the home of one nation deal with them would've been fucking funny.

Hopefully you are not teaching english though.