Drumpf is done for

Drumpf is done for.

#notmypresident
#ImpeachTrump
#resist

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/trumps-ties-to-russia-amount-to-treachery-to-the-republic.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0BzG8
jewishjournal.com/culture/150620/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong.

The night of long knives begins at 1201 shill, their blood will water the tree...tic toc

>if Trump wins he will start a war with Russia!
>Trump is a secret Russian double agent!

which one is it

>inb4 300+ replies
here's an archive to this shit thread
archive.is/0BzG8

don't forget to sage!

hillary clinton sold uranium to russia

Is there a way to filter posters by flags? This Ukrainian guy keeps posting these reddit tier threads for days and i think it's multiple Ukrainians too.

archive.is/0BzG8

Don't give clicks to fake news.

>tfw too Intelligencer for Drumpf

>Nobody Newspaper
>Literally zero evidence tying Russia to Trump
>Complaining that we might be friendly with a nuclear superpower instead of starting WWIII over a shitty arab country.

Lol, since when do liberals care about "treachery to the republic"? They're literally importing tens of millions of foreigners to displace the nation's white majority. The greatest treachery of all.

>>twitter

Not your safe space, drumpfkin.

Damn, has any other POTUS every been impeached by the media 200 times before? Trump just keeps on losing the presidency at an alarming rate.

never forget: sage

If you're going to shitpost at least put in effort man. It's the same shit no matter what thread you make. How you find this entertaining to do I have no idea but stupid people tend to find enjoyment from repetitive things so that can explain it.

That synches it. I'm a hilldawg now!

I don't need to put in much effort, I just just send the message to this echo chamber.

>I just just send
*just need to send

Cringe/10

Few things make my blood boil more than these faggot leftists saying things like "Treachery to the Republic."

Not that those are exclusively right wing terms, or "our word" or whatever. It's just that it's fully in line with the abject hypocrisy the left has chosen to embody. They scream about democracy, how we're a direct democracy, how Trump "lost the popular vote" in a Republic. Then, when they want to sound fancy and informed, they say thinks like "Treachery to the Republic."

They also pretend that it matters. When others shout, and scream, and say this is a violation to our Republic, that it puts it in danger, they call us crazy right wingers, racists, idiots. When they shout it in hollow context, they expect us to listen intently.

Fuck Leftists.

they post some good stuff

Forget about this Impeachment crap man.
>2013: The majority suported impeachment here in Brazil

>2016/2017: The left is going on a permanent Autistic screeching

i love this ever-evolving meme

Bump

Can someone explain something to me

Why are lefties all of a sudden trying to feign patriotism? Talking about how Trump has committed "treason" and "treachery to the Republic" when they'd be all too happy to see the United States cease to exist

but in order to impeach him, you have to recognize that he is the president???

indeed. top quality memes

fucking this, god these retards make me mad

sage and hide

nice file name

This is fake news.

Desperation. They can't defend their ideals on their own merits, because Trump has called them out meaning they would have to do so explicitly, i.e. admit they are globalists who don't believe in the concept of a nation state let alone the USA, think the current citizens should be displaced in favour of brown muslims etcetera. They know that wrapping themselves in the flag isn't very convincing, hence they tried to compensate with the "muh Russians" narrative, portraying themselves as the noble defenders of the republic against a foreign enemy.

(((Jonathan Chait)))
>Chait was born to a Jewish family.
>jewishjournal.com/culture/150620/
hmmmmmmm

he's a fucking zionist