How is Trump allowed to get away with this blatant racism?

How is Trump allowed to get away with this blatant racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/03/steve-bannon-thinks-youre-stupid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is slate able to get away with such libelous shit?

Because no one except for the far-left believes that.

wow, is he literally a bag of scum? I think he looks like a person

this news isnt.... fake... right?

Reminder that if the government was as bad as Slate likes to pretend, they would have been shut down long ago and their editors would have been executed.

I imagine slate has given credible pr... Oh wait...

Because there is no provably false statement, much less the negligence or actual malice required to fulfill the standard for libel against a public figure in the United States. Statements of opinion or hyperbole are absolutely protected.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Literally
>Scumbag

Wow that is some professional journalism right there

Kek I saw this dumb shit today. Excellent journalism.

Yeah. Trump is a scumbag and might very well be a fascist.

Slate is fake news.

You have to be a Democrat to be in the KKK you retarded shill

There's no provable statement, period. It's libel

>Because le fucking dumbass shitskin niggers le lololol XDDD!!! Le praise le_Donald Kek be with him 1488 420 Hitler le did le nothing wrong le XDDD!!! Niggers!! Le niggity nigger 62% shitskin nigger nigger nigger!!!! Nigger nigger nigger nigger XDDDD!!!!11!!!!!!

>I gave money to Syrians with the intent of of using them to corrupt America, and now that money is wasted because Trump won't let me move them to America to replace the current populace

Wrong. Statements of opinion are protected under the First Amendment. See Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc. and New York Times Co. v. Sullivan.

OMG, literally Hitler xDDD!!!

do they pay you?

How about nonwhites stop having so many children and leave whites alone?

We know they pay you, albeit pennies. Loser

>Calls Trumps adviser KKK-level white power scumbag.
>Clinton's mentor is literally a KKK wizard.

KEK

I thought Bannon was a commie.

so falsifiability is what distinguishes a fact from an opinion in the case of libel?

Do NOT repeat this to Alex Jones/Bill Hicks.

He's....Irish. Go figure. They defy categorization except as what they are. Mavericks and wild cards.

Did the word "literally" ever have an actual meaning?

Not exactly. Think of it as steps.

Step 1: Is the statement true? If the answer is yes it cannot possibly be libel.

Step 2: Is the statement one of opinion rather than fact? This cannot possibly be libel.

Step 3: Is the statement one of clear hyperbole? This cannot possibly be libel.

Step 4: Is the statement intended to be satirical and likely to be recognized as such by the author's target audience? If yes, this is almost certainly not libel/absolutely not libel if the target is a public figure.

Step 5: Is the statement provably false? This might be libel if we're discussing a private individual, but if its a public figure we move on to step 6.

Step 6: Can the target of the statement prove that it is both false and was made with either actual malice or gross negligence? If the answer is no, then its not libel.

tl;dr: its never libel.

>
praise kek may he keep us winning

So I can write articles calling people names and it's ok as long as I don't state it as fact?

So they would hit libel if they started making shit up that makes him look racist but calling him racist isn't libel because it's just an opinion?

>How is Trump allowed to get away with this

>How is Trump allowed to get away with this blatant racism?

Because millions of blatantly racist retards voted him in?

More or less, yeah. Calling someone names is always legal. Even making shit up could well be protected if it was spun as satire, posed as an opinion, or couldn't be proven to have been done with actual malice or negligence.

Realistically, the standard for a successful libel suit by a public figure in the US is so high as to be practically impossible. Strategically, pursuing one would be ruinous for anyone in the Trump administration as they'd run the real risk of actually getting a national anti-SLAPP bill passed, would definitely suffer the Streisand Effect, and would generally look like thin-skinned children.

The Presidentriloquist

It’s been heavily reported that Bannon—along with toe-faced white nationalist Stephen Miller—has written all of Trump’s executive orders. Most famously perhaps the (possibly illegal) executive order naming himself, Bannon, who has zero experience making foreign policy, a permanent member of the National Security Council. And to give you an idea of how brainwashed Trump is, he signed that order without even reading it, Even for Trump, that’s simply stunning.

Steve Bannon Thinks You're Stupid
pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/03/steve-bannon-thinks-youre-stupid.html

Any media outlet that uses the term 'literally' to equate someone to something is fake news.