>>116643361

I'm not giving that fat fuck money by watching his videos. Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8&list=LL5tVrG8l-kKLs4PgeUEfrlQ&index=2
youtu.be/jyU5Bspq9ok?t=508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this dude is going to have a massive heart attack soon

>euros wouldn't last one week at his weight
American endurance

PAY

for my bad life choices

SALAD DODGING

He goes to Subway and puts everything on it

Sup Forums is now a Youtube™ commentary board.
Daily threads:
JonTron
Pewdiepie
PJ Watson
Boogie
Molymeme
LeafyisHere
Lauren Southern

I have never watched a single video of these people (with the exception of Moly, God forgive me) and I honestly don't see the draw. What am I missing? Someone give me a slow walk-up about these Youtubers.

Give us a quick rundown, I'm not giving him views. I want to puke just looking at him

NIGGER LOVIN

I'll never understand how someone can be this obese and still have the self respect to think that them or their opinions should be noted by anyone.

DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE??? PAY UP!

I'm not watching this shit, what did Wailord have to say?

it's like once you get past a certain weight you get some magical unjustified confidence

Boogie is based other than his healthcare leeching

That makes me feel sick. Not just the 'food', or him, but both.

wow he really lost weight huh?

JonTron and Pewdiepie are both very popular gaming YouTubers who are controversial for having right-wing views.

PJ Watson works for InfoWars, not really a YouTuber per say but his career sure does rely on it.

Boogie is a fat left-wing dude who's worried that Trump will shoah him by repealing ObamaCare

Molymeme is a Canadian philosopher dude

LeafyIsHere picks on people, usually children but sometimes SJWs as well. Renowned for being a huge faggot himself though

Lauren Southern is another basic alt-lite person like PJ Watson

OC

He basically said he doesn't agree with any of the stuff these guys said that caused the recent controversies but the media assault on them is wrong and they should be free to say and joke about whatever they want.

You know the feeling you get when you tested your physical limits and you feel bigger? Fat people feel that way all the time just walking

YOU MUST HELP FIX BOOGIE'S ASSHOLE

Sup Forums is still retarded it seems.

Sup Forums is so blinded by their facts that they don't see a youtuber who actually try to defend Jontron.

I hope it dies soon.

Well that's a fine position then. Can never tell which way Boogie is going to go on issues. He flip flops between massive faggot and perfectly reasonable at the drop of a hat.

No, he's fat.

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>Finally, the wife has had enough so she forces Boogie get a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
>We learn in a future video, this fast dash to the bathroom did major damage to his back, making any attempts at weight loss in the future futile

no

he should just stop eating

>current year
>being fat

God, this fat fuck

Basically that a lot of these Youtubers may have made tasteless jokes or have controversial opinions, but that ultimately the media is in the wrong for trying to make these average, normal people into evil monsters that you should hide your kids from.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8&list=LL5tVrG8l-kKLs4PgeUEfrlQ&index=2
PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS PEONS

What draws people to watch them? In your opinion.

Don't get me wrong, he called them sexist assholes, said the jokes were tasteless, belittled JonTron's opinions, etc. But ultimately he did say they didn't do anything to deserve an orchestrated character assassination, and such a thing should be frowned upon, in not so many words. Basically this happened to him during gamergate so he probably feels bad knowing what it's like to deal with.

Imagine waiting being his wife. Just waiting for him to die to collect those youtube shekels.

Nobody cares, he's so overweight it's disgusting to look at him.

Hurr durr, if you speak the truth they come after you.

This morbidly obese faggot is more worried about his video games then taking a stand and being honest.

People like what they like, I guess. I quite like JonTron, actually, he's one of the few YouTubers out there who prefers quality over quantity and he has some pretty funny videos. His political views make me respect the dude even more.

If only we could get proof of his wife cheating on him (there's no way she doesn't), and get the moment his cholesterol-ridden heart breaks on camera. Nothing would make me happier.

There's almost no chance they don't have a mutual agreement for her to fuck other men, boogie literally can't have sex

jontron should read The Culture of Critique

LARD GARGLING

Look at that fat fucking neckbeard. The only thing missing is the fedora, and I bet it's sitting within arm's length.

CALORIE THIEVING

im really fucking confused

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

I want to watch this fat fuck get his legs sawed off.

USE A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL TO DRINK OUT OF THE DRIP TRAY

wtf is wrong with you

kek this guy has been trying to be neutral ever since he got something worth losing
On the long term it won't work. they will turn on him too one day

tfw to intelligent to be fat

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Pay

PAAAAAAY!!!!

this guy has kids right? what a selfish entitled piece of shit. he cant even get his act together so that he can be around for his own children. he would rather eat himself into disability and an early grave while demanding that everyone else pay for it.

i cant wish death on someone with children but man...

Fatso would probably have a hard time reaching up to tip his fedora.

>this guy has kids right?
dont think so.

his penis hasnt worked since he weighed 300 lbs and that was back at age 12.

He's right but Sup Forums can't respect Boogie, rightfully so, because he's a lazy selfish piece of shit who mostly acts so moderate and holier-than-thou because he likes his comfy youtube job where he can sit on his fat ass, break chairs, and gorge himself.

So yeah he's right. But fuck Boogie.

>dick stops working because of your immense bulk
>not immediately starving yourself

yeah i hope he dies. sooner the better.

This fatty never takes a stance. Always the middle ground.

1 post by this shithead
fuck op and his eceleb obese fatfuck thread
sage and report
not politics

youtu.be/jyU5Bspq9ok?t=508

>I can always try to preach a sense of moderation

NO YOU FUCKING CAN NOT BOOGIE

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

>slow walk-up
He rules the mayo jar with a limp but unfair fist

PAY MY BILLS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS