I always see Sup Forums talk about degeneracy in the west, and how women don't want to be women anymore...

I always see Sup Forums talk about degeneracy in the west, and how women don't want to be women anymore, and instead dress like huge sluts.

Would Sup Forums date a girl who wore Lolita fashion daily? Would Sup Forums support their hobby? Or do you plebs prefer ug boots and yoga pants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCTbFN0EsDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want thicc effeminate things to rub my penis on, plumbing or brain thoughts don't concern me.

c-cute!!

This guy knows what's up

Yes, I would date that.

As long as she acts like woman she can fucking wear a different medieval Khazar wedding dress every day.

Do you guys think it'd be hard to convince more western women to dress like this?

Yup. I'm a sucker for fancy dresses.

I wouldn't really care, I would probably ask to tone down on the makeup and boots. Everything else is fine, my mom would love a girl that dresses like that.

Sex is not a good enough reason to get involved with a crazy/liberal whore

Yes, it's not trashy and thus not "empowering".

moar pls

I hear that a lot of the outside attention this fashion gets is pedoish

Any pol pedos want to comment if this stuff is attractive to you?

men

If she watches anime with me I don't give a fuck

>Would Sup Forums date a girl who wore Lolita fashion daily? Would Sup Forums support their hobby?

This would be a dream. I love that aesthetic on girls.

I want to keep this thread alive Sup Forums I like people talking about pretty dresses and how western civilization could benefit from women acting feminine. Can any of you think of anything that'd be on topic to discuss while I post some cute dresses? I'm no experienced OP

NO

A girl like that has severe daddy issues and metal problems, and is likely herself into really degenerate stuff like open relationships and anime

/polcgl/ alliance when ?

My girlfriend is a lolita. She's not feminine at all. The other day she loudly farted in front of me.

Here is the big question Sup Forums

What if she wasn't white..

>Two foregrips
>EOTech holosight
Ewwww

i love girls in gothic lolita she looks very femenine and educated

Rose nocturnalia is my blackfu

I'm the girlfriend and I'm sorry, it was like the first time in two years I've done that in front of you.

Also wow at OP posting photos from Closet of Frills. That's legit creepy.

>those hands
yes

exactly correct

>gothic
Learn ur sub styles pls.

I'm posting from the cgl thread, I don't know what you are talking about.

Fuck no. Those girls have major issues usually. They talk like dolls and have tea parties with stuffed animals and shit. Maybe if I was a gamer weeb I'd be into it.

hahaha men dont care if is ita or lolita

It should be mandatory for women to wear dresses.

Yes I would. I like really feminine women.

Maybe just dress like a fucking modest Western chick and there won't be any problems.

Are you aware that their dresses and accessories are pretty expensive Sup Forums. Would you still be willing?

They're posting from CoF, so my mistake. I thought you were pulling from the FB group.

>would you date a massive attention whore
sounds like a bad time

It can be a bit of a warning sign since the girls into this stuff are often insane, but if she were reasonably well adjusted I think the fashion can look good when done well.

modes but she looks like a princess pompous shinings

Yeah I would date someone like that for sure. It's hot as hell to me to see a girl be so feminine.

I knew a girl who weared lolita stuff.
she ended up following destructive trends to the point that I had to make her believe I was a sectarian templar operative about to send her in jail and quite embarassed about her coke dealing shitskin fuckbois.

She took the bait. She was never really smart to begin with.

Absolutely. As long as it's thicc and effeminate, then 100% POUND

Yes

All girls are insane! With girls into lolita, you get a bonus because they're still feminine but also not normie enough to avoid you for being into weird stuff like Sup Forums.

Just avoid the fat gross ones.

>dress modern
>western chick
pick one

Just go read their threads on /cgl and decide for yourself. It's the few threads on Sup Forums that are 90% female posters.

Do you think they are dressing feminine for the attention? Don't all women do things for attention? Is this somehow different? I mean a girl who dresses extremely slutty would get more male attention than a girl who dresses like this.

>99th
>Haj
The 99th Hajj?

Not ideally, but it beats your typical normie girl.

My wife is a lolita or mori girl during the weekends and meetups. And even respected in the local community. Also wears long skirts during the summer and classical long coats and muff during the winter.

I know I got a one in a million winrar with her in my life. She also buys her own clothes. Makes t easier for me to suit up around her.

Wut

These are the orbiters who try and get with lolita girls Sup Forums

DO you think you could compete?

Girls into loltia often inhabit the danger zone despite being attractive.

The dress it's black.

Gothic lolita, dude please.

based

Dont you think these girls would think the same of your world view?

Crazy chicks are my fetist.

these are cosplay attention whores for the most part but cute

No, I got really into it in high school, and it doesn't seem to be a phase because I'm now 21 and I still wear lolita dresses, though now I'm getting longer gowns because I'm a mom and not a teenager. If you make the dresses yourself you can really get mature dresses that still "fit" the fashion trend.

how does he wear his hat

>Would Sup Forums date a girl who wore Lolita fashion daily? Would Sup Forums support their hobby?

In theory, it sounds like a good idea. I've dated girls like this. They're mentally unstable. Any girl who's into "kawaii" hobbies usually suffers from anxiety, BPD, depression, etc. which leads to all kinds of issues such as falling for peer pressure by her female friends, nervous breakdowns, hypersexuality, and being needy, and by needy, not just from you, but her entire social circle, which is bigger than you think. They will also flake on you and go silent, which means she's either losing interest in you or is cheating and too chicken shit to have come forward with a problem.

Stay away from geeky reclusive girls. If she's into these hobbies, the issues above will happen.

>Deviant Art
>Tumblr
>Cosplay
>Furries
>Lolita fashion
>OSU! (computer game)
>Anime
>Manga
>Pastel (includes stockings, deer antlers, fox tails, etc.)
>Pocky (the cookie sticks)

I'm not really seeing the cosplay. I think they genuinely like dressing up like this with their friends on a day to day basis, but not for cons.

yeah she's the daughter of some union official and it may be due to coke but she thought she was above everyone cause her daddy gave her big sums of cash (he's old and sick).

I first told her to stop doing hard drugs and posting nudes on blogs but she took me too lightly. She didn't do shit; even worse, she started posting full nudes to piss me off

So I took 3 month to go where she lives and meet her more. we had some drink, smoked some dank weed and hugged a lot.

I later played desperate beta for her to become scared of me. I did this for some time.

Then I saw she started shitting herself all over twitter, asking her gay friends what to do cause she received an "anonymous" email about leaked nudes over an imageboard

later I came to ask for news, and I started acting mystical and sheiiiit for her to understand I had weaponized autism

presented myself as a gnotic inquisitor from the new jerusalem

threatened to dump proof of drug use and nudes for her to go to jail or sell off her dealers to the cops, putting her between a glock and a tough place

she eventually deletes her blog and twitter and only post non-nude pics now.

>Stay away from geeky reclusive girls. If she's into these hobbies, the issues above will happen.
i can't dude, they're always so cute...
You think i would learn my lesson, one stopped talking to me entirely when i made a joke about Steven Universe and lesbians
(i told her this was a pilot for the show) youtube.com/watch?v=qCTbFN0EsDM
turns out when i found her Tumblr she blogged about how she has ADHD, has a therapist, and use to cut herself
she wasn't a cosplayer, but she was cute

Letting them wear as they like, outside the "normal" preached by society, is also empowering, user.

I see a lot of christcuck symbolism going on in these outfits. Are there some christian lolitas or is it just a theme?

question: are the aware of how weird it is, or are they oblivious autismos?

Awful.

You see the exact opposite argument often as well, to date a "shy, nerdy girl" because she will be more submissive, malleable with a low n-count. You can literally take what you've said and apply it to all women in some way -- they are emotional and need validation from others, no matter if they're hanging out in clubs or at cons and tea parties.

The only thing I'd be wary of is that these chicks are very hivemind-y in their thinking over poltics, opinions, etc, and tend to be SJWs.

It's a common theme.

Yes, some of them only wear their fashion to conventions because they have social anxiety about it.

some girls actually love cute shit to where it's childish.
but there probably is a chance they are on the spectrum
no more than anyone here i'd say though

I know they're cute, user. They're still broken girls. The girl I dated was a Finnish girl. She was really into Jrock, Korean fashion, cosplay, vaporwave, etc. She was good enough with makeup to look like an Asian male if she wanted to. She was also very sweet and innocent. But little did I know that her mental issues would lead to a harsh reality. She cheated. She got fucked by someone else behind my back, moved in with the guy, and married him. I packed my bags and went back home.

Lesson to learn, user. It's all just an act. They're just as broken as some Ugg Boot-wearing girl. Instead of DJs and celebrities, one goes after famous cosplayers and YouTubers.

Find a good girl and then dress her like a gothic lolita. Don't find one and hope she's a good girl.

Looks like a mental illness uniform

I think I'd have trouble feeling comfortable going outside with one unless I was in a suit or something.

It's just a theme, basically an accessory. You can find some with pentagrams.

i prefer feminine benis

You see this normally wouldnt be a problem, but those thicc effeminate things can vote. So we might be inclined to be concerned about how they behave and who they vote for.

all of the /cgl/ women I know are notorious whores, you're not making a good case here

Lolita fashion is extremely cute but the women who wear it daily tend to be mentally ill

It is a theme, but a lot of them are Christians too, just like... the outside world.

I wear my basic combo of T-shirt and jeans whenever I'm out with my gf, and it's not a problem for her or myself. I guess it's a matter of getting used to it. Again, she wears a more mature version of it, so I guess it makes everything easier.

I think a lot of you would prefer something more casual than their full blown coords, yeah?

I think I like them so much because they remind me of southern belles

Forgot to also add, that they ALWAYS want a daddy-dom/little girl relationship. It's not as fun as you think, and is in fact full of many irritating moments, which mixes in to their mental issues listed before. They'll do shit that irritates you, hoping to fire you up and make you "put her in her place" when a normal man would not have time for stupid shit, thus disappointing her.

>tfw saw a group of 4 cute lolitas in a café the other day hanging out with their 3 greasy long-haired orbiters
Since then I'm trying to attain a Chad body to go and strike up a conversation eventually

I think the ones with mental illnesses tend to go for the really pink clothes

I live in Japan so its normal to date girls like this.

its not

That's actually frowned upon in their communities and constantly discouraged.

He's about 100 years late if his plan is to be the male counterpart to lolita fashion shit, which is Victorian stylings

be jelly

Stop telling lies, it's very rare to see lolitas.

This is called sweet lolita, user.

No, they look stupid and childish.

probably because they probably started to realize how common it is, and that it's a problem

I also hear that a lot of lolita girls don't like men who wear their fashion because those guys are usually sissy fetishists, is this true?

>
portugueses in japan export dresses and boom lolita was created

>Would Sup Forums date a girl who wore Lolita fashion daily? Would Sup Forums support their hobby? Or do you plebs prefer ug boots and yoga pants.

Absolutely could never date a hipster, no. I could fuck one, maybe go on a few dates, but I would never consider one for a LTR.

>Stop telling lies, it's very rare to see lolitas.
No its not, its called spring fashion here.

it's always a shame to hear
one i'm trying to talk with now it's like i need to learn a whole new language
i'm not a alpha by any means, would honestly consider myself a beta, but i can talk to girls when the ball is rolling
but fuck shy girls are so hard to really talk with, it destroys my spirit, but just makes me want them more

That's what I would think tbqh