"refugees" are at it again

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/14/migrant-crime-violence-soars-germany/

Are Germans to scared to say anything or protest? Anyone with common sense knows these migrants are bad news for Europe and it's people. German bros please tell me your people are feed up with this.

This is not a German hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=zu9aBznOIC8
youtu.be/2XlsfTbLfM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone have the smiling giant toothed Somalian with the couple?

I know the pic you're talking about but I don't have it.

Been looking for it for so fucking long.

who is this qt3.14 grill?

Daily reminder:

Hitler died just 72 years ago.

Wrong, he's sitting beside me right now

Germanfag here. Everybody with an IQ higher than a slice of toast sees, what is happening here. But we have a strong leftist media, educatio, justice and political-parties because of the 68 march on the institutions. There is like 24/7/369 propaganda. The terroristattacks are played dowwn. Hardly covered and they tell us: Dont worry singular incident, and its just because they are mentally ill. The other day some german killed a kid and that was hyped in all media, and this supermonster was built up.

The problem is: with the holocaust-guilt and accusing somebody of racism you can silence people very easy. And lots of people lost theit jobs jsut for stating facts or suporting right wing parties. I hope Trump and the Alt-Right will have a postive impact upon Germany, so more people will wake up and take up the fight. Usually the developments of the US swap over here like ten years later, but by then we will have like 20-30 million muslims here.

But what do you want to do? I started blogging and building up a small blogging network, but if you dont want antifa to raid your place you have to work under pseudonymes and p/o-boxes. Its real fucked up!

Just some thought, if you have any questions holla at me.

Sorry for the typos its already late over here...

Any suggestions what we could do?

that's rough, brother. I wish I had advice for you. keep getting the word out as much as you can

I feel like a stranger in my own country

It's gonna get worse

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/

come to the US and have a thousand white babies plz

Any chance of moving to Hungary with your relatives?

Im not leaving without a fight, but if it doesnt get any better im outta here. I dont want my kids to grow up in a country like this.

If digital media is so controlled and monitored, what is stopping you from putting up flyers? Letterbox drops with crime stats? Let other native Germans know they aren't alone in their views. Absolutely nothing the government can do to stop paper media distribution.

Since hungary is EU it wouldnt be any problem. But lets see how wilders does tomorrow!

And USA would definetly be an option. Im looking up to you guys how you handle the situation.

Time for antoher D-DAy.

As I said im building up a small blogging network with a few sites to spread the word, but im also working full time, so its also my time that is limited.

Sometimes you have to stand up and fight for something. There's a time in everybody's life when they have to make a difference regardless of the consequences.

Im totally with you. I was kind of passive for a long time, but Merkel and her migrant invasion kind of woke me up. Im ready to take up the fight, but im also looking for smart solutions. In jail im not a help for anybody.

God bless you Germanbros. The Anglosphere has your back.

As currently some fags are deluded into believing that Schulz would be a valid option, because of their ignorance of his positions, we should do something to inform the public.

My idea would be to make own election posters, which show his agenda, for the public place.

We just had to check how to make this in a lawfully.

>This is not a German hate thread.
Why not?

I made some #RWDS posters, my friend in a copyshop is printing them out and im gonna put them up at the school next to my house...

And I think this election is already lost. And in my eyes AfD is ne real alternative. We need to get a fresh political movement going with an own graphic language, own music and own humor like the US. I think that contributed lergeley to Trumps victory.

afd is no real alternative at all since petry cucked (or is trying to) them more towards the cdu.
and their economic and social policies are pretty left wing.

Petry is an intrigant, powerhungry bitch. I hope Höcke organizes an coup de party, or whatever the english word for this is.

We need anti-immigration parties as strong as possible, as soon as possible. It's our last hope.
We cannot wait for the elections in four years, starting with another, new party, this will delay everything until it is too late.

>trusting breitbart

It's called clickbait.

AfD wont get over 20% max 25%. And I dont think well be able to build up a poltical movement from scratch in a few month. Im hoping for the new vibe from the US, but im not in hope for this election.

And know that Trump is elected? What happens?

Fucking lern how to spell b4, Jesus fk'ing Christ

They have to start from somewhere. If they get many seats now, this will put them into public awareness, and the media won't be able to ignore them.

If they got 25% (unlikely, but not impossible if some Muslim terrorist attacks happen), they had the right to start an Untersuchungsauschuss Merkel 2015 for example.

Im electing AfD but im not completely happy with them. I dont think they are the fresh movement we need.

But that Untersuchungsausschuss point is valid! Havent thought about that.

Whatever he does, his election is at least a symbol against this rotten liberal politics!

Im counting hardly on Bannon for some interesting initiatives. Lets see.

>Any suggestions what we could do?

there isn't much any of us can do right now, except prepare yourself. stock up on supplies, firearms and ammunition.

if you really want to stir shit up and escalate the situation (which is the only way to get things moving at all) then plan and execute an assasination on some significant leftist. a politician or an NGO official will do nicely. but make fucking sure that you don't get yourself caught and don't leave any evidence.

those parliamental fuck ups you call Untersuchungsausschuss will bring nothing new to the public. (nothing a redpilled person wouldnt already know)
And there wont be any consequences following their publications.
unless 51%+ of seats u wont get any stuff done outside of complaining and get involved into some kind of scandal

wrong,
those politicians are easy replaceable, their death will create some 2 weeks lasting outrage and a matyr fandom for the victim.

If you want to stir up shit u have get those minorities moving against the gov. f.e: BLM style just full with angry turks and arabs

True. And AfD will never get absolute majority. Thats why I think its time for something ne. Not just a copy of he american way. We have to build up something on our own.

>unless 51%+ of seats u wont get any stuff done outside of complaining and get involved into some kind of scandal

taking enough seats away from other parties to make their desired coalitions impossible is a significant victory already.
CDU + FDP government is pretty much impossible now. if AfD grows bigger, rot+rot+grün will become impossible, too. and maybe one day even CDU+SPD will not be enough to form a government.

remember - entering a coalition with political opponents out of sheer necessity is destabilising. it frustrates both parties since they dont really get shit done, it makes a shitton of voters angry because the guys they voted for made an alliance with the guys they hate, it opens the door for "party cartel" style arguments against the establishment like we see in NL right now.
the bigger the AfD, the worse for the globalists. they don't even have to take over government to become a nuisance.

Yeah thats what I think. Violence will legitimate action against us.

This stirring up action might work. Like put up stickers and posters that insult "muh prophet" to provoce violent reactions...

I also think the best that could happen would be another great coalition (GröKaZ - größte Koalition aller Zeiten) with a strong AfD.

That would weaken the system and fertilize the ground for a new movement.

>those politicians are easy replaceable, their death will create some 2 weeks lasting outrage and a matyr fandom for the victim.
don't underestimate the psychological effect of political violence.
if marxists start dropping like flies, the remaining ones get scared. they get stressed out. they start implementing more and more security measures which disturb their usual flow of life. they get paranoid. they get unhinged. their more radical followers may even try to retaliate by attacking right wing politicians. a series of political murders, with the possibility of more to come in the future, can really shake things up - especially if the assassin doesn't get caught.

it's not guaranteed to get the results we want, but it IS a way to actually do something other than sit on our asses and wait for happenings.

yeah, watch hitler's speeches and learn something about what the german race is capable of youtube.com/watch?v=zu9aBznOIC8

the day is coming, believe it or not.

true,

while 2 more factors have to be looked at.
1)the dieing baby boomers, which will take a while
2)until things realy start to change many years will go by - as i know the average german - they will take ages to adapt to new situations and problem solutions from outside the box.

>until things realy start to change many years will go by
we don't know this.
maybe wilders wins tomorrow?
maybe le pen wins later this year?
maybe italy breaks down and crashes the euro, or leaves the euro?
maybe greece goes bankrupt again and leaves the euro?
maybe something else happens to the EU?

lots of things can happen, lots of things can shake up the current order of things. time will tell.

Thanks for the suggestion I will watch this now. Im out for today I gotta be at work in a few hours. Germanfags hit me up at [email protected] if you want to network and keep on spinning ideas.

youtu.be/2XlsfTbLfM8

youtu.be/2XlsfTbLfM8

Fresh OC

We can focus on Le Pen, and the Netherlands for now.

Once Le Pen is in, the EU is toast.
Then, Germany will realize that all the migrants are stuck with them. And things will only get worse.
That might actually get people to the ballot box.
Who knows.

youtu.be/2XlsfTbLfM8

I know the feel.

An army of freed men is coming. The US, UK, and Russia.
East to France, and West to Poland- to the heart of the problem, Germany.
We're coming over.

yea, those are a lot of possibilities.
PIGS states are pretty much doomed, France isnt better off. a Nexit can be covered by the ezb.
Unless Italy or France crash AND drag down the Euro with them there wont be any greater negative results for the german population = less redpilling.

Other outside events that could trigger a major uprising is a stock market crash or an 9/11 like event.

Erdogan realy pushing the Turks over the edge so they go madshit insane on their host countries would be the easiest to archieve outside happening.
Especially if u put turks against those people that live here for a long time already //some still call them natives//

I heard the fed is about to raise interest rates, the goal being to RIP the economy and blame it on Donald.
As we know from 2009, when our economy shits the bed, yours will too.

Could you try to post and not sound cringey?

the german media is cucked beyond all hope. just sit back and watch it burn. the enclaves of gen z white-flighters will learn and rebuild anew once you're dead.

From what I heard from family in Germany, people are just retarded. They keep electing Merkel and shit keeps hitting the fan. Plus most free money germany has goes to the "refugees". I f you want this to get better, it'll have to get owrse till the pendulum swings back, and when it does, swing it back soo fucking hard it all breaks.

US military has a large presence in Germany.
So sad we're not able to do anything with it.

Nah. Just sell all the mudslimes into slavery to the mudslimes back in the M.E. to make up the budget loss.

you perfectly descibed germany in its whole existence.
thats what we have been doing for the last 100 years