Why dont you like russia?

why dont you like russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWvA5xZwpOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cyka blyat

i don't dislike it

Because they have been fucking us up the ass for a long time.

Great literature, great art. I like Russia not Soviet Union.

nobody has ever fucked me up the ass dont try to drag me into your fag fantasies bro

I don't mind it. I can't be mad at the country that gave us squatting gopniks

I think the russian people are ok, but your president hacked our election and swayed the outcome so that Trump won :(

I don't hate Russian government, I only hate Russian people.

My ass is not touched, sorry to hear about your experiences.

Fuck you, OP, everyone loves Russia.

>America
>non white
>no history
>no culture

And
>no future

Nothing personal, I just don't think you and I can ever be friends unless one of our empires crumbles first. With the way everything's turning out it might be USA that falls first. Good luck on inheriting that world hegemony. We tried being the charitable good guy but it got us fucking nowhere. Let's see how Russia will change the world.

Gotta

We had some episodes in the past, that's the reason why some people here may dislike Russia. Personally, I don't really have anything against them, russians are okay to talk with too.

We hate you just until the next war Russia.

HOW CAN WE NOT HATE YOU? YOU BEEN SLAUGHTERING US FOR OVER 300 YEARS!!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR CORRUPT DUMA
>#bashtheruss

Russia is ok

Because it's a pain in the ass to live in. You might have the same brands, the same food, the same cars as western countries, but your administration is shit and having to do any kind of administrative paperwork is a pain, even the simpliest things like dealing with electricity bills.

>#bashtheruss
#unslaughterbabies

This

You are illegally controlling rightful finnish territories.

You've let the commies take over.
While objectively nothing could be done at the time. Good guys tried to stop it after all(cossacks, the whites), unfortunately they lost.
But just the fact that you still support it, that there's still Lenin mummy in the Red square, that you don't want to face the truth about it - is sad.
And about your image. Exactly! I really like old imperial city centers, even despite the neglect. But it's all overshadowed by commie monstrosities...

1917 never forget.

1, Depressing as fuck communist buildings.
2. Depressing as fuck weather.
3. Monarchy and communism none has a fair share of chances.
4. Literal monkey language and behavior.

Your country is shit Artyom, Get over it.

I love Russia

almost checked

Russia's pretty much the only based white country left.

Nothing wrong with the weather. your weather is shit. All humid and moist and hot and smells like fat hairy greecy sweaty greeks and piss and vomit. Rather have cool and cold weather tbqh fämäläm

Because we are brainwashed by the msm.
people here will literally go:

Putin is a madman.
>how come?
usually there's silence, then after a while. Russia is too aggressive.
>did you know USA has bombed more than 50 countries since ww2? do you know 1million civillian iraqis died there in the recent iraq war?
Did you know USA has plenty 100(+) of military bases abroad Russia has 10. do you know NATO has missile defence systems on the russian border capable of striking Moscow.

then I am called weird for knowing this, or outright ignored. How to deal with these people? You don't that's how.

I admire you aversion to degeneracy and your nationalism. Those are probably why the liberal mainstream media portrays you like the devil though.

Recently they reported on the threat of Russians "hacking" the Norwegian power grid and taking control over it. You couldn't make this shit up.
Also russian hacking is the main concern for our election coming up in september, what do you think of that russian friend? I never understood how you would hack a paper ballot election, but I'm a simple pleb though, there might be a way.

Historical reasons and cs go voice chat

Russian people are alright
its the Soviet Union I fucking hate
Soviets enslaved half of Europe for half a century
Stalin is burning in hell right now

Russia is fine as a whole. Putin and current Russian foreign policy are shit. And then there's this turd churner not doing you any favors.

I like Russia, I'm just pissed of at my countrymen who want to be lapdogs to the Russians(...or Americans).

But I do

Whats your problem Tyrone? You calling me a ryssä?

This. Fuck everything south of denmark-lithunia, too hot

Fuck you whiny clown. In modern world its better be hated then loved, i might say.

For example everyone love France, Sweden, fucking peacefull mudslims.

nd many people hate America for example. I'd better be in a hated group .

youtube.com/watch?v=zWvA5xZwpOw

Pay reparations for Karelia you cocksuckers

Did you just assume my country liking identity?

because it's a third world shithole masquarading as a first world one

Always gave the little guys authonomy, freedom of religion, some reasonable national rights, while everyone around was enforcing faith and colonizing. And that is what we get - a butthurt belt!

Next time we conquer you - no more of that shit!

No no no, you've mistaken them for USA

Lol! I know you like to pretend that you won the winter war, but to get reparations you actually need to win a war.

Did the niggers in USA win some war im not aware of Sergei Cuckorov?

Why are you so mercantile? Why "thank you" is not enough for your greedy soul?

St. Petersburg pal.

Плoхaя пoгoдa