What should white parents do in the age of Trump Sup Forums?

What should white parents do in the age of Trump Sup Forums?

archive.is/MWANk

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/66289/how-to-raise-a-red-pill-revolutionary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thx for the archive user - bump
Now let's discuss the percentage bar on the left side, which doesn't end at the end of the article. Fucking useless.

This.

>Jew York Times hates goys but gets triggered when you address the fact that they are Jews and they call you anti Semite
>Mfw they think only whites can be racist
Haha, when will they shut down? They fucking suck and every day, the opinion becomes more concrete and turns into a fact that modern journalism is a fucking lie on top of countless lies on top of a (((iceberg)))

Protip: most "goyim" aren't as stupid as you think they are

PS: how does it feel knowing that less than 10% of Americans will actually trust ANYTHING you release, Jew York Times?

>Last year at this time, my 7-year-old was running around singing the praises of George Washington. I was happy to see her so engaged with what she’d learned at school. But I was dismayed that the peace- and diversity-centered curriculum she gets at her public school had left her with such a one-dimensional view of history.

>I struggled with how best to respond. Then one morning, she overheard the news on our kitchen radio about a politician charged with ethics violations. “What’s that about?” she asked.

>I told her someone in the government had done something wrong, and she asked how an adult who was a leader could possibly do something bad.

>“Unfortunately,” I responded, “a lot of our country’s leaders have done bad things.”

>When her eyes grew big and she said, “Like who and what did they do?” I knew I had my opportunity.

>“Well,” I said, “you know how you’ve been running around here celebrating George Washington? We always talk about George Washington fighting for freedom. But George Washington also owned black people as slaves.”

>Her intrigue turned to horror.

It's nice that she takes the opportunity to disparage a historical figure her child admires because he is an evil racist cis white man, then feels the need to lecture other parents on how to raise kids.

Gas the kikes race war now

>If we parents don’t point it out, show how it works and teach why it is false, over time our children are more likely to accept racist messages at face value. When they see racial inequality — when the only doctors or teachers they see are white, or fewer kids in accelerated classes are black, for example — they won’t blame racism. Instead, they’ll blame people of color for somehow falling short.

teach them to follow lord mike brown

Naughty naughty mooks! No more baby boomer allowance.

>What should white parents do in the age of Trump Sup Forums?
Gas the kikes.

Reality turns people racist
Kek

>must

kek

Redpill the fuck out of them and ensure they have 12 white kiddos.

Tell them about (((them)))

>When they see inequality, they won't blame white people, they will blame somehow blame the individuals themselves who fall short.

This is evil, and "we" white people must properly teach these goylets to hate themselves and their race.

And if you disagree you are racist and deserve all the hate and self righteous bullying in the world.

Percent bar?

>Implying Millennial fucks have any chance of stopping Generation Zyklon

>WANk

>Parents barely hold lives together, barely scrape up monthly rent, glued 24/7 to tv or phones all night after shit job
>Kid is bored at school, glued 24/7 to phone, more or less tunes parents out
>Kid sees same shit online parents see
>Kid forms own views independent of brainwashed parents
>Expresses views
>Parents horrified
>Scold him for saying such things don't you know how much those words could hurt people
>Kid argues his case, asks why he should have to lie about certain things
>Parents explain that other people will view you negatively if you say certain things
>Kid now thinks parents are stupid but agrees to lie to get them off their back about it
>Parents happy that child has at least agreed to lie to hide racism
>Kek grows stronger

holy shit boys we got em panicking and on the run

Typical of commies. Everything and everyone must be brought down to the lowest level. Never remember someone for their greatness only for their shame.

>liberal women brainwash children that nation's first president was a evil white slave owning bastard blah blah black reparations.

>After I told my daughter the whole story, she asked, “If Washington held slaves, why do we celebrate him as if he was such a great man?”
fuck these niggers. they will do ANYTHING to destroy our history. if i see an arab beating on a jew while walking down the street i won't even call the cops

The child in the OP is posing like a faggot. That's the first thing that the parents of that child should sort out.

How about that uppity nigger come down to MS where I live and visit my family's barn

Washington owned slaves though, that's a fact. Slavery is immoral, also a fact.

Reminder that the NYT is responsible for one of the most shameful fake news stories of all time. Look up Walter Duranty - he still has a Pulitzer Prize for that shit too.

Owning people is immoral.

Morality is a socially unified construct. The only fact is that he owned slaves. Slavery was a normal thing across the world and now it makes pinko faggots like you get in a tizzy that men of history once did things you don't like.

Lol, why is always white people that need to do or change something, what about the other races?

If eating meat is considered immoral 200 years from now are my descendants going to remember me as an immoral man and relocate my grave?

>ONLY REMEMBER THE BAD THINGS WHITES HAVE DONE OKAY GOYS!

>man basically lead the worlds biggest upset in history and set up the framework for the next/current super nation
>all this work should mean nothing because he did something bad, that was done all over the world
the fuck?

>When they see racial inequality — when the only doctors or teachers they see are white, or fewer kids in accelerated classes are black, for example — they won’t blame racism. Instead, they’ll blame people of color for somehow falling short.

deport all children

>Media telling people what to do, think and say
>again

kill their parents?

returnofkings.com/66289/how-to-raise-a-red-pill-revolutionary

Sorry libs,you broke your toy. You let the cat out of the bag. You will consider whites racist no matter what and you have yet to confront racism from nonwhites. You are boned.

The age of men is done. Now is the dawn of the Orc and massive retaliation.

this would probably be a good one to switch out "Black" and "White"

1) Send them to public school
That's all to it, goyim!

>If you don't teach your children to hate themselves for being white, who will?
I'm glad my son's next 8 years will be under Trump and not Hillary "the Future is Female" Clinton.

These fucks have yet to prove why anything is "false"

yes

pls be satire

>Slavery is immoral
I believe slavery is immoral, but still, it's an opinion, not a fact, you dumbshit

The fuck is that kid doing?

More children.

This is why they will always lose, and in losing create a generation of stunted people who have to doublethink around every issue that relates to race.

They're fighting reality and no amount of critical theory will change it.

>I turned my son into a bitch, please give me internet cred

Slavery was amoral. Slavery is abolished...in the west.

>“Well,” I said, “you know how you’ve been running around here celebrating George Washington? We always talk about George Washington fighting for freedom. But George Washington also owned black people as slaves.”

Does anyone know how he treated his slaves?

Be sure to teach them that the only consistent meaning of diversity is "less white people" and why that is the case.

Pilpul.

They make an argument with the parameters presupposed and then use it as proof of their assertions. This is what Jews invented in Babylon. This is the innermost essence of Judaism.

Really everything is a social construct. You can believe slavery is immoral without holding that against men of history, since at the time it was socially acceptable. So I basically agree with you

They're going after king Leaf,aren't they?
F

Her intrigue turned to horror.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AMERICAN FUCKING (((EDUCATION)))

Morals are subjective though you fucking cuck.

God I hate liberals, I want you all hung from trees like the niggers you are.

This. Kids have more common sense than adults and can often see through bullshit. I wonder how the new generation will look like when they grow up

He was rich as fuck and contrary to what you hear, the slaves probably had a big family and their own house on his land, also slavery wasn't all cracking whipd, there's only so much "farming" to be done in a day. I bet they had a better life than the modern slaves addicted to wellfare in our inner city zoos.

They haven't been able to touch him. He has entered mainstream appeal and has the best arguments against the socialjustice types yet. He's even in contact with conservative leadership now.

>mom we're trying to play soccer could you please stop reminding us to not be racist against tom we don't care that he's black
>mom seriously stop patting tom on the back and telling him chin up it's making him feel different
>mom would you please stop making our teachers focus on slavery and apartheid it's really making tom feel ostracized in class
>god damnit mom tom punched me today because he says all white people look down on him and he fucking hates us now and then the teacher suspended me

I abhor this kind of thing. The idea that we cannot admire a historical figure for their accomplishments and achievements simply because they did something that was immoral is absurd. By all accounts, Washington was an exceptional man and is rightfully one of the founders of this country.

>inb4 does logic apply to Stalin, Hitler, etc.
Yes absolutely.

>When her eyes grew big and she said, “Like who and what did they do?” I knew I had my opportunity.

Why do they write their bullshit like a fucking anime? Don't they see how ridiculous it sounds?

Obviously abort their own children and adopt truly deserving sand monkey children from Syria, and by children I mean bearded 13 year olds who already have several wives and children of their own.

No matter what you do, you must kill your white children, however.

My mother is from Serbia and told me to never ever trust a Muslim, Jew, or nigger.

>I knew I had my opportunity

To thoroughly shit all over her kid and simplify what is,at best a complex historical issue. I doubt she told her kid that it was the Africans eho started selling their countrymen as slaves.

This is so fake.

This is something somebody would make up for Sup Forums.

Where is your barn?

>vandalized Jewish cemeteries
>mosques on fire
>police officers who terrorize and endanger black and Latino children

says a brown boy

came here to say this. r*ddit fags, take note:
>a simple question which can generate discussion
>no needless blogposting from OP
>archive link
honestly refreshing

This is what the article would be 20 years ago
>Opinion: What parents must do in the age of President Clinton

>Are we raising thugs?

Same shit different party.

>When they see racial inequality — when the only doctors or teachers they see are white, or fewer kids in accelerated classes are black, for example — they won’t blame racism. Instead, they’ll blame people of color for somehow falling short.
Oh fucking no, better retrain those kids before they arrive at the truth.

Yeah, they should run true stories. How Obama wiretapped Trump. Or whatever Trump meant by that which is of course not actually wiretapping hahahaha. Fucking retards

Washington and most of the Founding Fathers denounced slavery and expressly called it immoral. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were highly hopeful documents. It was important to get all the parties together to form a coherent United States in the early years of the Republic. That's why slavery was not specifically outlawed early on, because many of the southern States believed in slavery and did not think blacks were people.

Those Founding Fathers who owned slaves literally would not have been able to release the slaves because niggers could not be citizens and had no rights. It was better to keep blacks as "slaves" on their farms and to let them work and provide for them.

Not that it matters cuz you're a dumbfuck Jew.

>Jennifer Harvey is Professor of Religion at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa. She received her Ph.D. in Christian Social Ethics from Union Theological Seminary. The courses Prof. Harvey teaches run the gamut in relation to her research interests. Broadly speaking, they focus on encounters of religion and ethics with race, gender, activism, politics, spirituality, justice, and any other aspect of social life in which religiosity decides to "show up."

"You're already in checkmate! ZA WARUDO

Toki wo tomare!

*Teleport behind daughter*
*Show her the last three seasons of Young Turks and read two hundred tweets with the BLM hashtag out loud*

*Drop refugee bus on her head*
WRYYYYY

>judging past events with todays moral views

costanza.jpg

George Washington inherited most of his slaves, and he wanted to free them, e.g:
>There is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of [slavery].
but contemporary laws did not allow him to do so. The only way to legally free slaves, at the time, was to die without heirs to pass one's slaves onto -- which he did, and made extremely specific provisions in his will that
>I do hereby expressly forbid the sale…of any Slave I may die possessed of, under any pretext whatsoever.

Moreover, Washington would not sell a slave except with that slave's permission, and in his lifetime none of Washington's slaves took him up on that offer.

Hell, Washington even illegally freed a few of his own slaves when he finished his term as President.

To say that Washington owned slaves is factually correct, but to stop there, much in the tactic of the modern Lugenpresse, is still lying by omission of critical facts that must go with that statement in order not to mislead.

People have this wild notion that kids belong to their prents and their families. But in reality kids belong to the community

Melissa Harris Perry pls go

Are you implying niggers are people?

>Slavery is immoral

Yes, but owning livestock is just fine.

to live in modern society is to belong to the community, that's not unique to children.

It doesn't matter. Internet is the new parent and conservatism is the new counterculture.

>they’ll blame people of color for somehow falling short
Smart kids.

>*Drop refugee bus on her head*

...what?

Is this really a comment picked by NYT? Which means they highlighted it? They're no longer even trying to be subtle

>he hasn't read Jojo
top pleb

this
FUCKING ARCHIVE YOUR LINKS

Just like the jews owns palestinians and live on their land

Fuck you, that's their rightful clay. Fuck the shitskins, they don't deserve no fucking land

Oy vey! Hit a nerve there rabbi?

we really need to kill all the jews and cultural marxists, really truly. someone better be keeping a log of all the cultural marxists and jews participating in this attempted genocide so they can all be hunted down and killed after the fall

you have to go back, muhammad.

Sup Forumstier posts

>UTS
Well that explains everything.