Is there something more beautiful than giving life?

Is there something more beautiful than giving life?

Giving one's life for one's country and fellow countrymen

Raising a child must be a very fullfilling task, I really hope I will experience it sometime.

A good broil on cheese

yeah it's real fulfilling when they cost $250K to raise, then they move away, and you talk to them a few times a year. If you have kids, you must insist they never move to another city, otherwise they are useless to you.

>Giving one's life for one's country and fellow countrymen

That is not beautiful. People who die in conflict just leave gaps in families.

taking away shitskin life

I moved to another country to get rid of my degenerate family. Now I'm having kids of my own and I agree.

Why so bitter, I don't want children to make profit, I see having children in the only thing that really matters in life. What will remain of you once you're dead if you have no children? No one will remember you after a few years and you leave nothing behind, so your whole life was basically pointless.

What could be more ugly than causing another human being to suffer for your pursuit of pleasure, hedonist?

yes being high on heroin

so that's why my country gave $650 million to finance abortions

Giving life to a human.

Yes burning niglets and sheboons in ovens

You sucking cocks, Seriously fuck off with this nihilist bullshit. Whites in America are in danger of becoming a minority, if anything more white children to keep our country afloat is better.

Yes counting the money and free time I have.

>not encouraging negresses to abort

Your money and Freetime will be gone by the time you hit 40.

ass fucking cheerleaders.

>Is there something more beautiful than giving life?
taking it

killing communists

Providing a promising future.

You have a 100% chance of swallowing a shotgun when you hit 50 and are completely alone and realize there is no point to your existence. Get it together faggot

Lmao

STOP HAVING CHILDREN

Doubt it.

lol

Banging your qt housewife very hard

ye, giving a monkey

well I hate to break it to you, but none of us will be remembered in 50 years or less after we die. Do you really think of your great great great grandfather much? Also, understand that you are part of the human race.. if another couple has a kid, it's like you having a kid. In many ways, other kids are your kids, too. Nature wants you to think that it matters that you personally have kids, but it does not. Now, I will say.. if you are in your 20s.. none of this will make sense, and the urge to find a wife and have kids is strong. This urge totally fades by 40. Nothing we leave behind will be rememberd in the fullness of time. Even all world history will be forgotten in the fullness of time. Sorry to say it like this, but it is the truth. Find meaning in the things in life that you like to do while you are alive. Don't think much about leaving a legacy or anything persisting in time. Nothing does. Everything is temporary, everything is forgotten.

says the mudslime who believes in suicide bombings

taking it

All reported to the Trump Anti-American Activities Commission for Observation (TAACO)! While TAACO Mainly exists to monitor the activities of SPICS (Suspicious Persons Immigration Crime Suspects), it's bylaws do cover the potential threats to American Cyberspace by Illegal Cyber-Immigration, and suspicious behavior (such as threads on American Image Boards by unauthorized Illegals from other countries) should be reported to TAACO without delay!

Well, what your picture shows is a negro and it's nigglet. Those aren't people, so I'm assuming your a zoologist

Unless you're from a top family, you mean absolutely nothing.

I've never felt more fulfilled than when I was a Marine surrounded by friends that I would die for and I knew would die for me. I hate being a civilian.

How can you possibly be happy with such a nihilistic view of life? I don't suppose you have children, do you?

You mean something to your family, and if you choose not to have a family you will have a lot less people you mean something to. It doesn't matter at all how rich or influential you are, family doesn't care about that.

Creating white lives and/or ending nonwhite lives is as beautiful as all of the hosts of Heaven.