Why won't he die?

Why won't he die?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller
m.youtube.com/watch?v=85QgWrZV6Gw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
gettyimages.com/event/museum-of-modern-art-party-in-the-garden-643783023#david-rockefeller-srattends-the-2016-museum-of-modern-art-party-in-picture-id537481028
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he eats the hearts of cherubs

Literally 6 heart transplants

all of his organs have been replaced, thanks to some generous Haitian teenagers

Hell awaits him so he worships the devil to extend his lifespan.

He can afford to buy mana. Shit is expensive.

His eyes are all fucked up, is he blind? Look at his fucking pupils.

Too much of a coward to face the end

Can afford good doctors. Same reason why it took the beard so long to kick. Don't worry about it.

King and villain, lad or lass,
All answer to the hourglass.

he isnt done saving the west yet

Op that was 10 years ago
this is the most recent pic

And no he will never die

He's too busy enriching your country, Sven.

Fucking gross eyelid.

He must terrified of the Hell that awaits him in the afterlife.

He probably has the cure for cancer, and when his organs start to fail, he has the financial means to replace them as soon as possible.

eeeeww

Good fucking god.

Soon... The day is coming!

If you're as wealthy as him. At some point wouldn't you research the afterlife? What if he found out that theres absolutely nothing when you die and he's doing everything he can to stay alive?

PS:Everything here was told at 1969, yes fucking 1969, imagine what they can do now
SUPPRESSING CANCER CURES AS A MEANS OF POPULATION CONTROL

Cancer. He said. "We can cure almost every cancer right now. Information is on file in the Rockefeller Institute, if it's ever decided that it should be released. But consider - if people stop dying of cancer, how rapidly we would become overpopulated. You may as well die of cancer as of something else." Efforts at cancer treatment would be geared more toward comfort than toward cure. There was some statement that ultimately the cancer cures which were being hidden in the Rockefeller Institute would come to light because independent researchers might bring them out, despite these efforts to suppress them. But at least for the time being, letting people die of cancer was a good thing to do because it would slow down the problem of overpopulation.

Wow he's more than a century old (June 12, 1915 (age 101 years). This man is the ultra elite of the world.

Even if he did, wasn't his son going to continue his work?

>Why won't he die?
Nanomachines,son

Like a plate of bloody mashed potatoes.

6.000.000 heart transplant.

what the fuck...

Damn, i hope his eye herpes kills him

He's 86 you dumbass

The demons are keeping him artificially alive.

Sacrifices children to Moloch in exchange for a longer life.

all his organs except his brain have been replaced with the organs of 3rd world children

Because he is Superjew

>His eyes will rot and he will be still standing laughing.

Looks like he's running out of hearts to devour.

it's up to 7 now. he holds the world record for heart transplants. that's 7 people who didn't get the hearts they needed because this rich fuck bought his way to the front of the queue

>research the afterlife
Just curious how you think this would be possible.

nope. wrong. go to google.com and type in, "David Rockerfeller age" and on the right side of the screen you'll see what I'm talking about.

He is a reptilian. It's the only logical conclusion.

He can replace the organs as much as he likes.

The flesh and bone will fail eventually.

PRAISE KEK

i'm pretty sure that article about the 6 heart transplants thing was satire.

He already looks like a corpse

He's 101 years old you dumb-ass.

David Rockefeller (born June 12, 1915)

He died years ago, Jewish necromancers re animated his body

My great grandmother lived to be 103. It's not like only billionaires can make it to 100.

math must be your second language

The sacrifices have been made...

Wait for it now
m.youtube.com/watch?v=85QgWrZV6Gw

already said that

Just imagine how easily the proboscis darts out from between the skin flaps where his mouth should be directly into the tender flesh and soft bone of the skull of his morning infant feeding.

he looks old , even for a 100 year old man

>tfw he has a fuller hairline at age 100 than I had when I was 18

Its David, not Soros.

True but for a man the life expectancy is 6 years less than women. So for a man to reach the age of 100+ years old is much rarer than women.

Anyway this guy is the ultra elite, he has the best doctors, the best healthcare in the world.

He looked pretty good when he was younger. When you're rich it doesn't matter what you look like.

WTF to his right eye?

Heart transplants and blood transfusions from fresh pizza.

Daily injections of newborn blood.

doesn't matter if he dies.. Alexander Soros His son is just as bad and will continue his fathers legacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros

It takes just one bullet my friend

Someone just mercy kill him already

This, holy fuck.

so this is what happens when evil consumes you

Oh sweet baby Jesus

He genuinely looks like he'd explode into ash if you exposed him to sunlight.

Alex is a pampered numale. He's not smart enough to pull off the shit George did. He's basically a real life Kylo Ren. He'll wanna try to be bad ass like his father but is a laughing stock.

He must suffer the wrath of kek.

ITT: newfriends thinking this is George Soros

He will probably just get a head transplant.

thats not george soros in the OP retard

Witnessed.

What's the diffrence? Same jewish bullshit

mercy kill when?

To mortals all demons look the same.

SHADILAY

You guys are just jealous he's more handsome than you

Don't worry someone got a rubber pillow on them

Good god.

>Why won't he die?
infant blood and hearttransplants

His pupils have almost completely consumed his Iris's.

It's like his body is being being kept alive by strange and pioneering medical procedures but his ailing brain is still screaming at his body to try and keep the lights on.

>rockefeller
>jewish

>Alexander Soros is David Rockefeller's son
woah

Nuke it from orbit.

You got jokes

>you must be a jew to serve jewish agenda
wew, really REALLY made me thonk

>so chinks and niggers are demons
Sounds legit

JUST

he is. on believe says that if you bind demons onto you to serve in this live you will be their slave in the afterlife. i dont imagine that to be comfortable

he's a foetus eater

It looks like he has an extra eye growing out of his actual eye...creepy!

1. That is ROCKERFELLER in OP, Rockerfeller and Rothschild are Soros's master.
2. Soros has FIVE children and Alexander is the youngest.

>mfw foto is real

gettyimages.com/event/museum-of-modern-art-party-in-the-garden-643783023#david-rockefeller-srattends-the-2016-museum-of-modern-art-party-in-picture-id537481028

Cam someone give me a quick rundown why there's so many conspiracy theories surrounding him?

He's a vessel for George to transfer himself when his body has reached his limits.

>falling for fake satire news

JUST
U
S
T

>"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

GLOBALIST SCUM DIE

>What if he found out that theres absolutely nothing when you die
he probably found out that there really is a hell and everybody has to pay for their sins while money has no value there