EXPLAIN THIS CHRISTFAGS

IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN YOU ARE NOT A NATIONALIST

youtube.com/watch?v=drx2CeZUMz4

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/john/18-36.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not watching your video, but no where in the Bible does it say you cannot be a nationalist.

It's not my video, but Christianity is inherently a global and foreign religion. A Somali "Christian" is the same as a white christian in the eyes of God. It has nothing to do with pride in your race, heritage, or nation

>zeus vult

Explain Mt Lakaion and human sacrifice to Zeus

>Christianity is inherently a global and foreign religion
this post would've made sense around a millennia and a half ago

>A Somali "Christian" is the same as a white christian in the eyes of God.
yes, "in the eyes of God"
but on earth, nationalism is best for everyone, people are better off sticking to their own kind

Not an argument. God doesn't pick sides, he's cool like that. The bible still doesn't say we can't love our country. In fact, Jesus said to give to Caesar his, but give to God what's God's.

Ok? A Christian is a Christian. That is great to know, what does it have to do with kicking out people who enter illegally and wanting to preserve my nation and it's people?

Somalia does not have any Christian churches you faggot.
No, it's your atheist leftist We ALL came from Africa that is promoting we are all same crap.

That still doesn't contradict nationalism or racial pride. You are connecting A to Z.

sort yourself out varg you pagan faggot.

Atheist Faggots telling us what we are,and what we are not hahahahaha that's funny.

Go...back..to...Reddit.

this is now a Christian nationalist thread

>we are all africans
shieeeet

I have to kind of agree with Varg here.

The most devout Christians like Common Filth don't give one single fuck about their people or nation, they just care about God.

Paganism is the religious manifestation of ethnonationalism, so it's a logical progression for most to take. That being said there is literally nothing stopping the average Christian from just saying "fuck it" and deporting niggers while still practicing. The white man did it for centuries, why should it change now.

Also I'm sure there's some biblical shit about "protecting your family" that could be used to support ethnonationalism.

*pagan mr. Zion worshiper

None of these arguments make sense. You strive to be like Jesus who is accepting of all people, even those who aren't christian so they can be indoctrinated into the desert jew cult, yet you claim to be nationalist? You cannot preserve a nation or its people with that mentality.

Sorry but Paganism has no chance in modern Europe,there are no pagan parties or pagan governments.

> You strive to be like Jesus who is accepting of all people, even those who aren't christian

Those people go to hell, Cuck he was very clear about it.

Hard politics aren't the same as metapolitics.

Changes in culture come before political changes, and I'd say there's a reasonable vacuum that paganism could potentially fill in Europe, given the right circumstances.

If you were half the Christian you LARP to be, you'd know there are underground Church gatherings in Somalia and why there are so many church missions that go there to try to help.

>look at this strawman i'm erecting, isn't it ridiculous?
yes

I do not strive to be like Jesus, as it is impossible. I strive to live a meaningful life in the eyes of God. I am accepting of other people and their cultures, but being accepting does not mean I'm going to flood my country with them to destroy it as they destroyed theirs.

I can't find any single party that has serious support that is pagan not to mention that France, Germany, Poland, Hungary etc..have different pagan history and not same one.

How can one support the facts of racial realism, or do anything about it, like segregation, when Christianity generally accepts all people?

I'm a Christian and not a nationalist.

God
Family
Country

Yea and Uganda put anti-faggot laws that got criticized by secular governments.I support them having our influence then Secular or Islamic.

1. Sexual deviants and adulterers are to be executed
2. Those who do not work shall not eat
3. Love thy neighbor
4. Give charity to the poor and needy, take care of those who are in hard times
5. Don't burn down civilizations just because they're different from you

Sounds like an ebil globalist religion to me

So you'd support this refugee movement if they were all Christians? Christianity after all is part of your culture certainly

>IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN YOU ARE NOT A NATIONALIST
biblehub.com/john/18-36.htm
36Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

Have fun with your finite, corrupted world, OP.

Are you fucking illiterate, that's not what I said at all

CULTURE COMES BEFORE POLITICS

There's a wall in heaven too, Paco. big one.

All pagan history stems from Babylon.

Now its all starting to make sense ..

Nice to see Jews/Pagans/Atheists agreeing on something about us,even if they will go to hell

Mea culpa! The heathens know!

Because Christianity transforms all people alike into one new creature.

You were born in the English kingdom, let's say.

But you choose to be in the Kingdom of God.

Spotted the jew

>t. threadshitter

Yea and right wingers here have influence from Christian culture not from Slavic paganism that died long time ago.

Christianity was one of the first global unifying forces in written history. Its conversion was used to make political alliances between nations and was pretty much the first step toward globalism.

Theoretically, you could be even more nationalist as a white Jew than as a white Christian, because the original Jewish God was a god of his people, a god who saved his people from slavery and persecution; those are nationalistic things worth believing in.

How could a religion as persecuted as Christianity be embraced 100% by a people (the Romans) who fed Christians to lions?

Rome was built on the rule of law, no longer needing deities that lived by the rule honour. It's no coincidence that they took up a religion that espoused the same beliefs they had, about a law that's impersonal yet a God that IS personal, an individualist god.

Meanwhile, the heathens everywhere else believed in impersonal gods that lived by a personal law, a rule of honour so to speak. Those gods weren't just ideas or magic makers; they had the same flaws that we do; the white men's gods were white, and the Chinese gods were Chinese; they reflected mankind truly.

I do believe in God, not the traditional European pagan gods, but a god of nature, one who defines the divine order. Morality isn't determined by any God. We live according to man's morals, just as lions and cattle live to their own morals. We live according to our natural morals, because they're sustainable. Ever since Christianity, we've destroyed everything natural.

I'm not saying that Christianity is inherently wrong; I just think that the way most people believe it is wrong.

>be pro-white redpilled pagan vikang
>raid white neighbors and enslave them
>travel hundreds of miles down the volga to trade white slaves for a few coins to arab muslims to fill their harems
>continue this for 5 centuries until christians came and made us stop, fucking cucks

>Explain this, Christian!

>Christian explains.

>Jew!
>threadshitter!

Never change Sup Forums.

This.

How has Christianity been protecting them from invaders so far?

Just my opinion, I think there will be some sort of revival soon. That or annihilation.

You are right, Europe in middle ages for example was so Globalist!

>God comes before your people

My point proven exactly.

Yea killing and enslaving other Europeans, nice job.

I believe in Christ faggots. It's something I've been struggling with and I can't ask anybody but you because there are no Christians, nor racists around me.
That's cute but a 50 IQ nigger is hardly even human. Would that thinking not allow those niggers who pretend to understand Christianity well enough to enrich Europe for example? You can put a cross on all of Africa, and it still won't make racemixing legitimate.

>God
>nation

choose one

Yeah, it made alliances between tribes and nations that were already of the same race and (often) religion before christianity.

Retard

God is older then Human. Planet is older then Human. Nature is older then Human.

People who worship Human are leftists

Theoretically, you could be even more nationalist as a white Jew than as a white Christian, because the original Jewish God was a god of his people, a god who saved his people from slavery and persecution; those are nationalistic things worth believing in.

This is absolutely right. Israeli Jews are the most prevalent and supported ethno nationalists in politics today. Whites/Europeans should take note of that..

No. Just because we share the same religion does not mean I should flood my country with them. Acceptance does not mean allow them to live wherever they please.

Even God kicked his own creations out of the garden because they did not follow his rules.

Nigger tier understanding senpai

Vikings only cared about their people, not others. The only reason we're all pro-WHITE and not pro-Germanic etc. is because we live in a globalized world.

By your argument, if you were born in Chad, you would have to be a staunch Chad enthusiast and propagate the notion that Chad is the best country on earth.

Would you rather preserve God or your people?

At first yes, continuing through history no. Faggot.

Nobody in Christ Jesus is technically human anymore.

>50 IQ Somali gets into heaven.
>150 IQ Jew does not.

Which is wiser?

When the fuck did I say anything about "best nation on earth". My only point this thread has been about loving your people.

>Would you rather preserve God or your people?
My people

christianity is the glue that holds white nations together. unfortunately, the universalism that bound europe has been applied to the rest of the world, leading to decline in the occident, christendom, etc.

i see this as an irreconcilable problem with the modern church.

he's mixing Christians with Catholics out of ignorance

Then tell me how much you would love the people of Chad if you were born in Chad, and what you would do to make their lives awesome.

Than I see no problems with you, it's people like Common Filth who give Christians a bad name.

Well I will join my ancestors in heaven one day, that's where ''my people'' go.

I sure don't want to end in Hell full of Leftists.

One of my pet peeves.

Catholics: throwing Christians to the lions.
Christians: being thrown to the lions.

Of course God comes first for the Christian - that is self-evident, or should be. However, it doesn't preclude preserving one's culture.

inb4 Western culture is essentially Christian.

Got that right.

Being proud of the accident of your birth. Who does that?

I don't know if you're trying to do some elaborate debating jiu jitsu on me but you sound like a fucking retard.

I love my people because I was born into a tribe unified by blood, culture, and heritage. As everybody in this world has been for millennia, so it should continue.

but the pope is such a cuck amirite guis????

Honestly fuck off.

HELL SEGER!
NOOOOORTHERN BROTHAS!

Daily reminder that this faggot is a fifth column among nationalists and he wants to divide Europeans

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ROLEPLAYER

>Vikings only cared about their people,
the only thing they cared about was MUH DICK

WE

If you had any balls, you'd overlap this to the Muslims.

They are the ones sworn to obey fatwahs no matter what country they come from.

They are the ones sworn to Islam above country.

They are the ones sworn to spread Islam to the entire world by force if necessary.

Islam has nothing to do with God, and is not just a religion; it is an entire system of bondage from courts to law to police to religious police to politicians to dictated religious practices at pain of beatings.

So you don't care what happens to your children after your gone? If they're left a world full of people that hate them? If they have to be minorities in their own countries?

Fucking pathetic.

Now tell me you would feel the same if you were born in Chad.

Chad is a country in Africa.

Africa is a continent.

For God for King and for Nation! was slogan used for centuries.

It was Masonic revolutions that changed Old Order with (((French revolution))) and ending with (((Bolshevik revolution))) that got replaced Christian monarchies with modern day Globalism, Liberalism, Internationalism etc.

But isn't there a responsibility to keep this earthly world working to some degree?
Does thinking only about the next world not become nihilistic disregard for this world at some point?
Just like I should be grateful for my parents and provide prosperity for my children, should I not be thankful to my ancestors and keep their blood and culture? This cannot be done if I view all as equal, and let for example a mass immigration into Europe on an egalitarian basis. But what does that mean, that people who care about their extended family, their race, go to hell for protecting their own homes?
I ask honestly.

Yes, the false prophet of mystery babylon is a cuck to satan himself.

My point was plenty of people put God before their people, and you get assholes like this who watch in apathy as their nations die around them.

Yes he wants to divide Europeans by having them embrace their heritage as opposed to christianity's globalist shitpile of a religion.

You fuckin nailed that one

Of course I am,that's why I want them to be Right wing and not Leftists so they will join me.

Let's look at examples of alliances between nations that didn't share an ethnicity but were Christians:

1. Portugal and England
2. France and Scotland (not counting Scotland as a fully Germanic nation, only partially)
3. Spain and Austria (arguable as Spanish people are still genetically very Germanic, Austrians have heavy eastern admixture)
4. France and Austria and their varying Italian allies throughout history
Note: Sicily was ruled by northern Europeans, does not count

Wow that sure is a lot of inter ethnic alliances, especially considering that most Europeans are more genetically related to each other than neighboring tribes on other continents.

Examples of outside of faith outside of race relationships? Most involve turks in some way or another.

>Christians
>Larp
You're a retard, considering all Neo pagans are all LARPers and nearly all written info about pagans was written after the fact, usually by monks.

I don't have to imagine myself as a citizen of Chad, Africa is one of the most tribalist continents on earth. The only difference is they put their people (tribes) before the nations that Westerners carved up for em.

I struggle with this myself, and I do not have any answers for you. I do what I understand is a fairly Jewish thing to do.

I live each day as though it is my last here on earth, and I live each day as though it is my first here on earth.

As a member of an apocalyptic religion, I cannot help but see the impending doom gathering even as we post.

God told Abraham to kill his son in his name. Yahweh (or the LORD, as his name is translated) is just a Jewish wargod.

if you don't put God first, you get countries like canada and sweden

Of course I overlap this to the muslims. But loving christians are the ones that caused this mess.
>JESUS WUZ A REFUGEE
>POPE BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS
take responsibility for what Christianity has become and call it out for what it is.

So say it.

Say that if you were born in Chad, you would be proud of your country and would promote it at all opportunities.

If you cannot, you are not a nationalist.

And if all of the invaders are Christian? What then? You'll allow your daughter to marry a black, so long as they go to church, right?

He is that, and much more.

I always thought it was implied, of course I would. Everyone everywhere should be proud of their ancestors.

That you think loving Christians and not muslims are responsible for the mess that is Islam is ponderous.

kys you pagan degenerate cuck

Are you implying your silly ethic nationalism is the only kind of nationalism?

I choose, gods chosen nation, america :^)