JUST

>Be d grade comedian with mediocre youtube channel
>Be hyper inflated by a fanbase of neckbeards and Sup Forums autists who think your content is "red-pilled."
>Finally score a deal with a major tv network for a 15 minute show in a shitty timeslot
>mock a kike reporter on youtube (((whatcouldgowrong?)))
>Sup Forums autists join in and troll (((Bernstein)))
>TV show is cancelled despite having high ratings
>Disappear into obscurity, on the rare occasion showing up at hwndu or making a short video on youtube.
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=eoqfYKE1NMM
youtube.com/watch?v=mKwj3efLxbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BfqDUPL1I
youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOY3FXxUwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never liked sam hyde, I always thought he was the right wing version of MTV. Just a mentally ill degenerate.

he really disappeared completely. Used to shill here all the time.

END

Sam Hyde is a good boy who didn't do anything wrong.

He got shoah'd. He'll regain his power level. Especially when mass shootings start occurring again. He seems to derive a lot of satisfaction from being a genocidal maniac.

>TV show is cancelled despite having high ratings

This is what was really fucked up about it, because I didn't see anything really political about the show. There were some contrarian social positions that have never really been expressed.

I thought it was beautiful, and I hope they all do something again in the future.

He hasnt disappeared you blathering retards hes made plenty of content on youtube which is were he started.

he put out a book funded by the 5k bet he put on trump to win

also he's working on a game

He looks like shit now

fall river will do that to you

Working on a game?
How?
Free labor?

He was never funny outside of that tedx talk imo

/Sam Hyde

>more shareblue shilling

That's just how he looks. That's on purpose.

He's not going to go away that easily

I hope he comes up with something soon though, but after having major setbacks before, including having his channel taken down, I think he will do fine.

got a link to the one you're talking about?

he's planning his next move

they were inflated by hyper autists and 12 year olds. adult swim has no need to cater to that small crowd, no matter how profitable/gullible they are so they give that timeslot to other edgy absurdist tim and eric shit. it's a "literally who" timeslot for stoners and NEETs

C'mon, this was great
youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

It became the #1 show on adult swim. How is that inflated by hyper autists and 12 year olds unless Sam has an army of hyper autists and 12 year olds dozens of times the size of his youtube subscriber base.

>adult swim has no need to cater to that small crowd

They beat Eric Andre's ratings for his first season.

>no matter how profitable/gullible they are

Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

>they are so they give that timeslot to other edgy absurdist tim and eric shit

They had the same style and aesthetic before Tim and Eric was on AS.

>it's a "literally who" timeslot for stoners and NEETs

I'm not a pot head or NEET. A lot of people who aren't Sup Forums tier loved the show. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's fucking stupid or that it's beneath you. It just means it wasn't for you.

Try not to be a cunt in the future pls.

BURGER QUADS WORST QUADS

Nice numbers, super Hitler

>two posts by this ID
>same reddit spacing as same
Hi sam. you're really obvious, why don't you fuck off to Sup Forums ?
>I'm not a pot head or NEET. A lot of people who aren't Sup Forums tier loved the show. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's fucking stupid or that it's beneath you. It just means it wasn't for you.
kek'd fucking hard. the show was literally low level humor tim and eric meets Sup Forums

Best routine ever made, period.

It seems like him, charls, and nick all went their own separate ways

It's just not the same when they're individuals

Amen

>now
When did he not look like shit?

Sam Hyde's comedic style:
>Come up with joke which isn't funny
>Repeat said joke until it begins to really grate on you, get close to turning off the video
>Repeat it 4 more times
>Repeat from beginning until video over

It's cancer.

Sam Hyde is a man you all shut up. the*

Just admit you don't like him because he made fun of animu

charls still hangs around with sam in his basement compound

nick is marching ever onward towards being an old antique shop owning dad guy

I'm not a reddit fag. I've just watched the boys for years. Every sketch wasn't great to me, but I thought it was great, especially for their first effort.

>kek'd fucking hard. the show was literally low level humor tim and eric meets Sup Forums

You failed to see a lot then.

Quads ckeked

Why did he abandon Hyde Wars? No new video for over a month.

i always liked him

>charls still hangs around with sam in his basement compound
>nick is marching ever onward towards being an old antique shop owning dad guy

charls now lives in atlanta...its like the ride is over. world peace was lit doe. but sammy still is kind of a degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=eoqfYKE1NMM

Charls is a true patrician and creative genius

>in b4 i'm him

That was pretty gay. I liked those insightful vids. Knowing Sam, he probably just ran out of legitimate insight and got depressed, started working on other things. He'll probably make an obscure installment 6 months from now and never mention it on twitter or any other place. That shit is insufferable.

Sam Hyde was a pretty big name in the youtube scene. His best vids get millions of views and he kickstarted the whole wave of h3h3/idubbz/fantano/filthy frank "ironic meme" humor faggots. 3 of those guys directly ripped off Sam in the past or admitted they were influenced by him.

whatever. Whitest Kids U Know was like 5x as redpilled as this show

youtube.com/watch?v=mKwj3efLxbc

It's about time he stopped getting away with this.

LET'S FACE IT. THE ONLY REASON TO WATCH ANYTHING THIS GUY DOES IS BECAUSE ITS CRINGY OR A TRAINWRECK IN SLO-MO.

he really dark one wants to get deep dicked so bad

100% taxes was better than most of the stuff on MDE's channel. Charls is underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BfqDUPL1I

>now

As opposed to then? Sam Hyde has always looked like a mentally deranged person. In fact, the way he looked at HWNDU is the most kempt and upright he's looked.

youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0

>The best of Hyde

Does Sam Hyde do drugs? He always talks about how weed is a big no no and degenerate but he seems like a hardcore pothead.

youtube.com/watch?v=RaOY3FXxUwk

I genuinely enjoyed ideas man and World Peace

he shills on Sup Forums constantly. I think everyone shitting on him and reminding him that his alt-right autistic antics destroyed not only his television career but the careers of Nick and Charls. All of those guys worked most of their adult lives to get their own show, then Sam fucked it up for all of them.

There won't be another MDE video. MDE is no longer. Nick and Charls are off doing their own thing, and I wish them all the best of luck.

>100% taxes was better than most of the stuff on MDE's channel. Charls is underrated.

THIS and 100$ taxes was fantastic. Charls is the biggest intellect in MDe, murdr charls was also brilliant

>Does Sam Hyde do drugs? He always talks about how weed is a big no no and degenerate but he seems like a hardcore pothead.

no, he mocks potheads often, Im also like some, to much of a creative by nature, weed would made me go boom

he's (you) just isn't funny. even if our political views align with one another. he doesn't articulate himself well enough or do anything for right/conservative beliefs besides trying to be as edgy as possible and alienate people.
he's(you're) basically the amy schumer of the alt-right.

I wish the show was still on that was dumb as shit by them. His presentations are pretty great. I wish him the best of luck.

he uses steroids aka zippy water

i have no problem with once in a blue moon material as long as it breaks the status quo a new one.

>tfw Sam will get more and more depressed and suicidal but everyone will think it's another zany stunt until his mom finds him with a shotgun shell where his head used to be

>he shills on Sup Forums constantly

proof?

>>tfw Sam will get more and more depressed and suicidal but everyone will think it's another zany stunt until his mom finds him with a shotgun shell where his head used to be

I hope not, he seems to have moments when he really talkd deep and not being just some meme zeitgeist eceleb altright nihilist, his soul might be salvagable

>the alt-right

Doesn't exist

>the amy schumer of

No.

>he's (you) just isn't funny

Again, I've followed them for years now dude. I love their comedy. If you don't get it, that's cool with me.

Absurdism and why I think they're innovative and insightful is a hard thing for me to articulate. But it's ike you're lashing out because you don't understand it.

it's one person making several threads a day. types in a manner extremely similar to sam. and is constantly saying "im not sam". it's confirmed sam, lad.

This is Sam Hyde.

>le alt-right doesnt exist meme
fuck off
>you just don't get it. WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME-I MEAN HIM REEEEEEEE
its because he shills himself constantly on Sup Forums. i wouldn't give a fuck about him otherwise. if someone came on Sup Forums and made dozens of threads a week and samefagged about his brand of microwaves he's selling, would you grow to resent this person? sure some people might buy his microwave and attest to how good it is. but I have a working microwave already and don't want to see a constant barrage of microwave ads on Sup Forums.

if you want to make it sam, lose the shameless self promotion. if you build it, they will come.

world peace was actually not as terrible as you faggots like to make it.
one of the funnier shows adult swim had in a while.
a shame we're not getting anymore episodes just cause brett gelman out-cucked himself so much that it actually hurt others' careers.

>if you build it, they will come.
and then the jews take it away when they realize what they unleashed

Does he? I thought it was older footage.

get fucked retard

not necessarily him. He has a lot of autistic fans, desu.

sam hyde isnt funny prove me wrong

>fuck off

No. Plebs who accept bullshit labels like """alt-right""" can fuck off.

>its because he shills himself constantly on Sup Forums.

I don't notice it and I give zero (0) fucks.

>if someone came on Sup Forums and made dozens of threads a week and samefagged about his brand of microwaves he's selling, would you grow to resent this person?

Probably. But to my understanding, any of his alleged shilling is on Sup Forums which I don't care about. TV is degenerate. World Peace and this years Super Bowl were the only things I've watched in years and that board is fucking worthless.

Your microwave analogy is also worthless. As his show was actually on TV. If he has a TV show, why can't he make Sup Forums threads? It's not irrelevant as it pertains to the topics of the board. Makes no fucking sense desu.

>if you want to make it sam, lose the shameless self promotion. if you build it, they will come.

If the shilling rumors are true, then it's not so much of a problem of shamelessness as it is stupidity.

Like I said, I watched their stuff for years. But the only page I ever check on Sam is on twitter. And it's like none of his shit is linked up. Obscure vids would just pop up in my YT feed months after they were released. He would never promote his content in a coherent fashion.

I would occasionaly check the MDE or Sam kikebook, and it would be totally different content from his twitter, and none of it was linked. Like he looked at every form of media as a separate medium or some shit. It was infuriating as a fan.

funniness is subjective and I laugh at videos he does sometimes

You think someone has to be a shill to think Hyde looks like 10 pounds of shit stuffed into a 5 pound bag? Take yourself a bit less seriously, asshole. Everyone else does.

One of the big things that I think hindered MDE's chance of finding any real sort of consistent mainstream success was the multiple channels and scattered content. I swear to god, the dude (Sam) has their content scattered all over the fucking place on like ten different channels. If they organized their releases a little bit better, and had someone take over their marketing and advertising, I think they could have had bigger success and exposure.

But what are you gonna do, you know? I don't think Sam really gives a shit anymore. He said awhile back he really just wanted to focus on writing in one of his 12 channels' youtube videos. I wish the guy luck; nobody really shits on the liberal PC culture these days because apparently its racist to do so. He was a breath of fresh air for me.

RIP famalam

Thank god. Was sick of him shilling his shit here for years.