Trump wants a skills-based immigration system like Canada and Australia, who he praised in his speech to Congress

>Trump wants a skills-based immigration system like Canada and Australia, who he praised in his speech to Congress

Wait, you're telling me America didn't actually have this kind of system? Holy fuck, what century are you niggaz in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They probably have it, but trump is too dumb to know about it.

The Democrats let in millions of dumb brown people to increase their voting base. If you are dumb and brown it is easy to convince you that the reason you suck and keep failing is because "systemic white boogie man".

Our immigration policy as is follows: LET THE DARKIES IN! GOOD NIGHT WHITE RACE!

You and your country are irrelevant. It makes you mad and it shows.

If you exclude all the illegals that they tolerate coming into the country.

pretty much this. there are entire communities and areas in states that aren't even American anymore, yet taxpayers have to support their worthless chilluns and keep them comfy with gibs. When will Trump address the welfare for illegals issue? Still waiting on it. Imagine the money that would be saved.

whites

They do have it....

for everyone except brown people.

We had a merit system in name only.
Ways to get to america
>Work
>Education
>Family living in America
>Tourism
>Hop fence
Then you just never leave and you're classified as "undocumented immigrant"
In the case where you have a valid visa you can apply for citizenship after a few years.

The USA already has this system, but on top of that you let in millions of illegals. Curb that and your left with something similar to Australia and Canada.

XD MOAR LIEK DRUUUMPF!!!

Sick meme bro, can you like my bee movie ytps??

All reported to the Trump Anti-American Activities Commission for Observation (TAACO)! While TAACO Mainly exists to monitor the activities of SPICS (Suspicious Persons Immigration Crime Suspects), it's bylaws do cover the potential threats to American Cyberspace by Illegal Cyber-Immigration, and suspicious behavior (such as threads on American Image Boards by unauthorized Illegals from other countries) should be reported to TAACO without delay!

we do, he's just reinforcing it so that people stop saying "the white man is holding me down"

Canada and Australia's "merit-based" system has only resulted in them getting flooded with gooks

Trump wants to make America white again
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg

Actually Canada's system is good on paper, except it's used by the powers that be here to let in shit-tier non-white "skilled immigrants". The economic migrant program is actually a small portion of the number of non-whites that we let in, at a bit over 200K (no whites), and the rest being family reunification, aka parasites.

This doesn't factor in the Temporary Foreign Worker program, which the government doesn't keep real statistics on, but over 200K get in this way a year, again all non-whites. Then you have Foreign students, to the tune of 82K a year, all of whom are non-white.

To give you an example how our economic migrant program is used by the libs to bring in pajeets, consider the Express Entry program for "highly skilled" workers. Last year the top 2 professions were "COOK" and "FOOD PREP SUPERVISOR" aka McDonalds cashiers.

The only thing all these shitskins do is depress wages to 3rd world levels and make Canadians homeless.

>make system based on who has the best skills and talent, not based on race
>get flooded with Asians

What are you implying, Wang?

I'm implying that Vancouver is now an outpost of China and India and that it's entirely your fault as outlined by the post above yours

The wangs all go to Hongcouver and it's an open secret they are all Chinese Gov embezzlers.

Wang applies to go to Canada. Credentials aren't checked (in fact, if you can verify your degree you get more points, if you can believe that). Once Wang gets th VISA, he steals $10-50M and wires it to some offshore Haven, the corrupt COMMUNIST PARTY OFFICIAL along with $5M to the Vancouver RE agent to buy his Vancouver crack shack. He abandons everything in China and takes off.

He lives happily ever after, knowing Canada won't deport him because Canada doesn't deport to countries that execute for e,bezzlement and money laundering.

Its only a problem when China cracks down and enforces capital controls and starts executing these Vancouver embezzlers before they can leave China as has happened the last few months-- thousands executed and no funds flowing to Van, which would also explain why Van RE sales are down 40% and nothing is moving.

Thanks for the info. I'm applying for this Express shenanigans at this very moment. If I suceed I'll be sure to make a thread on Sup Forums. I'll BLACK every white chick.

In relation to the current population, the U.S. takes something like a quarter of what we take in Canada.

We did, but it got altered like 40 years ago

That's 2011

We're at 11M non-whites and 25M whites / 68% since we let in 750K non-whites a year

You won't get in but if you do you'll want to go back to Brazil immediately

Enjoy no jobs, poverty level wages and being surrounded by gooks and pajeets

Oh and -40C weather

Millions of legal immigrants have been leeching off the welfare system for 10-20 years, without ever attempting to be financially independent in the process, because that will stop their free benefits.

These are the people that Trump believes dont merit the right to continue to stay in the country, not just the murderers you're talking about.

I have a college degree, let me in please ;_;

I would welcome such a system.

But guess what, it will never happen. There are tens of thousands of immigration lawyers in the US for the fucked up, completely unworkable legal immigration system. A single person can pay North of 20k to an immigration lawyer to take care of shit.

A transparent, skills-based immigration system based on points would fuck up a whole legal industry. This is why it will never happen.

>Fucking the legal industry.
>This it's somehow bad.

Will this mean more asians?

Thats good, right?

There are merit-based elements to our immigration policy but because our immigration system is so fucked as a whole it's not really prevelant

No we don't. Our immigration system is "family-oriented" meaning that a beaner can pop out an anchor baby and then him and his 50 cousins can all apply for legal residency and get in.

>>Fucking the legal industry.
>>This it's somehow bad.
It will not happen. Lawyers have the strongest lobby in the US next to the military lobby, the banks and the fucking sugar lobby. And in addition, lawyers have their legal bros in government... everywhere.

Canada counts cooks, nannies, cashiers as highly skilled

Roberto from Madrid with 3 PhDs in Machine Learning isn't going to Canada for $60K CAD a year and 50% taxes when he can earn $600K USD and pay only 32% tax or go to Switzerland and pay 5-20% tax on 500K francs

Oy gevault! That would put the choisen peiple out of a job!

No, our immigrants are employed. They wouldn't be stealing our jobs otherwise. They're just not being financially responsible and having 7 kids apiece. They could be completely financially independent if they'd just stop breeding like rats

Considering Trumps field is billionaire business

Im fairly confident he knows the rules and exploits them all the time. The fact that he is acting against his own business interests yet still gets shilled amuses me.

Jesus dude, I was planning to go there when things fell out here. North America will be completely mulitculti

only allowing skilled people in is racist
i mean it's the current year... ugh

The current one.

No. Pretty much all non-Japanese Asians are subhumans. You get your occasional Chinese, South Korean or Pajeet that's okay, but it's the same with any other race. The only immigration we should be hoping for is more white immigration, which Trump wants.

> $60K CAD a year and 50% taxes when he can earn $600K USD and pay only 32% tax

Nice exaggeration.

This fucking skills meme needs to fuck off

They let in anyone into Canada who is non-white and they let in 750,000 non-whites a year

"Highly skilled" = any trade with more than 3 years, this includes Cooks, Cashiers, Janitors, Fruit Pickers etc. You get extra points for graduate level education but Canada fails to attract truly highly skilled people because of the shit wages, usually literally 30-40% of what an American company would pay.

Seems like a problem with the definition you use, not the one we'll hopefully be using. This is going to pass during a Republican majority.

Coding salaries max out here at $100K CAD (74k USD) and on that you're taking home less than half. Most companies consider $60K CAD high for a coder. All the coders that graduated from UW CS are making 80k'ish and are cucked because they bought a particle board house

Everyone in SF coding is pulling in 300-500K USD, one friend just negotiated $900K

Machine Learning (PhD) starts at around 500K and can go into the millions when bonus is factored in (HFT's) or stock (tech AI).

Not even exaggerating in the slightest.

No it won't, many republicans are bought off to make sure this cheap labor flow stays.

The highly skilled is code for white genocide

Our national broadcaster openly rapes the white Canadian taxpayer to the tune of $1 billion a year them has some half-breed manlet kike make videos openly advocating for white genocide

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

Yes, I'm aware. However, immigration is the issue getting the absolute most media attention in the west right now. If some cuckservatives attempt to water down the meaning of "high-skilled," people are going to know. And if people know, these RINOs will be out of office come 2018.