There is LITERALLY no downsides.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LJUjPx4xKgo
youtu.be/0oxtjSBsgPc
youtu.be/LcvDC3X8_J8
imamshirazi.com/haram.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too many sandniggers

But Islam can still get cucked, much like how Christianity has been.

That is where you are wrong. Unlike Christianity, Islam never reform. Ever.

Christianity always changes itself to suit the populace. Just like it does now with allowing homosexuals to get marries or allowing women to become priests.

When will the skatergrill get cucked?

If they were white and not obsessed with destroying western civilization then yeah they would be fine

>flag
Checks out

Prolly at the very end of the show

FLAG CHECKS OUT

Please remind me how many islam sects splinters and offshoots are out there again?

>if they were white
This

>Islam never reform
What is Sunni, Shia, and Wahaabism? You stupid ass Swede cuck

> >Islam is a good way to keep the populace from becoming too out of control
Yeah by keeping them retards incapable of utilizing rational thought or doing anything related to interesting science, etc.

>Literally hell
>No downsides
Pick one.

Rampant new religion takes over your homeland, better convert.

YOU ARE A SHAMEFUL DISPLAY OF HUMANITY AND YOUR FOREFATHERS ARE ROLLING IN THEIR GRAVES DEFEND WHATS YOURS DON'T CAVE

>tfw I am actually starting to like Islam
>flag

No down sides, they're in your country because they've fucked their own.

Nice bait Sven. Or at least I hope this is bait.

>can't eat bacon
>can't drink beer
>can't have a fucking dog
>daughters are raped or forced to marry
>shit food

Their forefathers believed in gods who ate sperm for strength. Now this swede wants to believe in a pedofile. Sexual degeneracy runs in Sweden's blood

>Islam can unite the world
There you go.

Much to emulate for Christians. What were some of the medieval church doctrines that validated the sharia-like laws within the one true church? Of course you realize only soft and weak westerners would ever convert to islam.

Islam is just a couple hundred years behind Christianity. That's all.

Eventually they will be cucks like Christians.

In a couple hundred years Islam will accept women rights and gay people, and Christians will be doing God knows what. Probably flying their wives to third world countries to fuck the men there or something.

Who is this semen demon?

>Daughters forced to marry
Christianity used to do exactly the same before it was cucked.

t. achmed

I'm a former Muslim. This is definitely a troll post, but in case anyone's actually thinking about it...

- The Muslim community is literally the liberal version of crazy evangelical Christians.
- People who leave Islam are thought to deserve death. You will either be hated or killed for leaving, depending on what country you're in.
- You can't talk to girls. If you like a girl you have to convince her parents to let you marry her. Then you're trapped.
- Muhammad was basically extremely OCD, and you're expected to follow his obsessive habits. All of them. Have fun washing your feet in various sinks five times a day.
- It slowly takes over your life until there's nothing else left. Your friends, your new family, your daily routine is all focused on Islam.
- Oh yeah, you have to learn Arabic and memorize parts of the Quran. You'll recite two chapters at least 34 times a day while praying.

>There is literally no downsides.
You have to cut your own dick.
You have to follow dumb rules.
You have to pray 4 times a day.
You can't eat a lot of stuff.

This is beyond stupid.

You also have to have sandniggers and niggers.

so why did marco choose this crack whore instead of the sexy princess of another dimention?

Yeah well that would be extremely boring and predictable. desu they're probably going to make the guy mc fuck around with a couple different grills before going after the one the writer of the show identifies with.

After all he's been redpilled hard by the fire chick

> - The Muslim community is literally the liberal version of crazy evangelical Christians.
They're more conservative and traditional and insane/devoted than Christians are. They're just "liberal" or rather liberals like them because they're brown and not white.

>Islam is a good way to keep the populace from becoming too out of control
You wanna know how I knew this was bait apart from your flag?

Have a (you)

>Spend all your time studying the Koran and praying loudly like a wounded sheep while doing nothing of value
>Get killed for doing anything considered "degenerate"
>Live in squalor because you'll be on the dole forever now that your only mission is to pray to Allah
>Be ready to give up all entertainment forever, except for watching 9-year-olds get beheaded, as this is NOW your new entertainment since the only fun thing to do is see the infidels be killed

LITERALLY no downsides!!!!!

>"...would be extremely boring"

"You're a big guy"
"For you"

islam in a western society is completely fucking useless look at america you see women who say they have converted to islam yet do not follow sharia law they would rather die than follow it their creating their own even more crappy version of islam

Every single Muslim country is a shithole with the possible exception of the emirates.

If we could have Islam without dune coons I'd think about it.

The downside is losing your soul by worshiping a demon.

Thanks Sweden for your input.

The health of the Muslim community is a much greater priority to them than saving the West from its degeneracy.
They were shilling for Hillary hard, and they flipped when Trump won.

this entire show is about relationships if you havent noticed already, of course they wouldnt immediately have the two main characters settle.

its common sense that women like drama, as the writer is one I can predict that drama will ensue.

>Islam appreciates white men
I am laffin

but muh beers...

issue a fatwa on my libations and I'm totally down with it. I get to own 3-4 wives too right? and no more divorce extortion and larc ny?

It's the same parasitic god as Christianity and Judaism.

"My nation, God is our lord,
So grant your blood.
For victory will not return,
Without the blood of martyrs."
- Daesh "anthem"

Btw a good number of Muslims support Daesh. Someone from my old mosque joined them.

I'd expect no less from a swede

>t. Sweden

What does it feel like being a literal cuck?

based swede akhi
There is only ahlus sunnah wal jamaa

>Can't eat pork.
>Can't drink
>Can't fuck whores
>encourages circumcision
>Islam is creationist. Denies evolution.

It has the same problems as Christianity. The only difference is Islam is practiced by brown people.

Way to go Sweden
Way to go

Who let Ahmed on the computer? Go outside and rape some cuties muzzie.

checked

ooh

>you can't eat bacon
>you have to pray billions of times per day

The Swedish flag makes this hard to discern between bait and legitimate cuckoldry. Either way, kill yourself, Sven.

>appreciates white men
hold the fucking phone achmed that only applies to little boys

Manna when?

I like Nasheeds
youtu.be/LJUjPx4xKgo
youtu.be/0oxtjSBsgPc
youtu.be/LcvDC3X8_J8

The argument is that he's saying Islam has never been reformed, but there's three different types of sand niggers that all say that their way is the right way. It seems that Islam has been corrupted three times :^)

>muzzie
You mean that fuzzy green monster that teaches children different languages?

Islam is honestly very friendly to conservative Christians. There is no feminism. No one objects if you have far right views. They like guns and cars. No one minds if you call for the torture of homosexuals.

The secret is that you have to do this in a properly conservative Muslim place. Saudi Arabia or Sharjah are the best examples. I know from experience that you can have a better time as a conservative Christian in these places than you ever will in a Western country. And you can get paid high incomes with no taxes.

Source: I lived and worked there.

I'm fine with Islam as long as it is relegated to the Middle East. It has no place in the West.

As far as international systems go, I'm starting to believe that Sharia Islam > Liberalism.

Sunni islam is Islam
shia are kike worshippers
saudi family are actually kikes too

There's a small matter of almost every islamic country being a fucking shithole, did you consider that Sven? I say almost, because if you have a vast amount of oil underneath you, there is a slim chance that an islamic country might burn its way through the cash so quickly they rise up above the shit for a while.

You're all the same moon worshipping pedofiles, no better than the kikes, you guys should stay in your deserts

I think my IP address is flagged now.

>56%

>no better than the kikes
More people need to realize this. Both Judaism and Islam needs to stay in their designated hell-holes.

>>can't eat bacon
No fatties, good
>>can't drink beer
Even less fatties, good
>>can't have a fucking dog
Good, fuck dogs, only weak humans need animals as friends. Beside muslims can have pets, that dog think is cultural to some muslim countries
>>daughters are raped or forced to marry
Your wet dream fatty
>>shit food
Subjective

>>Islam appreciates white men
Whites are not Arab, and you are a retard.

Your prophet literally made up shit so people can stop visiting his home, and you guys think that the sun sets in a murky pool of water. Also,
>Raping a 6 year old is alpha

Islam is just Arab imperialism to prepare lands for arab assimilation, only literal subhumans can't see this.

Downside: inbreeding, no science, court favors sharia law, not enough female rights (needs a happy medium).

>Islam gives you right to marry multiple wifes
>European men run out of women to breed with and get genocided within 10 years

Come to our country, we have no taxes. 5% in 2018 but that's about it.

>sweden
No surprise there

>Islam appreciates white men
>"you were great, baby" said Ahmed pulling out his dick out of Sven's ass and wiping it on his hair
>"wow, he appreciates me", thought the Swede

sweden yes!!

I have unironically burnt a Quran before.

Is there any way under Islam that I can repent for that? Or am I too far gone?

burn more

>worship a false god
Yes there is

No alcohol
No music
No pork
No dancing
No sex for pleasure (no blowjobs, no handjobs, no masturbation, no anal)
No meat at all unless it is "blessed"
No cursing
No statues, pictures, or drawings of living things (no making, buying, selling)
No wearing silk or gold for men
No holding "excess" water
No shaving, or having another shave you.
No breaking bonds with relatives (even abusive ones)
Intoxicants of any kind are forbidden, including pain killers.

Must pray 5 times a day
Must fast on Ramadan
Must Hajj to Mecca yearly
Cannot expose "secrets" without a person's permission (even if they are harmful)
Chess is forbidden
Frolic and frivolity is forbidden

sounds like a real winner of a religion.

Except for the part where they rape little kids and have had as much technological progression as cave men.

You will become a brainless idiot and a suicide bomber for the sake of the muslim brotherhood that doesn't give a fuck about you

Spam.

You are totally not trolling

How does it even survive, apart from the obvious being beaten into submission to islam.

>implying muslims follow those rules

If you cannot see Islam for what it is and how it differs from the lot, you are lost already. The humane thing would be to kill yourself.

The downside is muslims are fucking ugly.

>check flag
yep it lines right the fuck up
why don't you fuck off back to Somalia sandnigger

Taken directly from Muhammad Shirazi.
imamshirazi.com/haram.html

Islam means submission. You figure it out.

I'm sure a few of them break them, but only those with money and power.
If anyone in a Muslim community knew you were engaging in harram activities, you could be executed for apostasy, simply to be an example to other Muslims.

You only need to go to Mecca once.
Also you can have sex for pleasure with your wives/slaves.
Otherwise this is 100% correct. So glad I left.

Yeah except the cult like behavior that makes people wanna kill anyone who draws a picture of moohummid

They actually do. I did, and so did many of my friends.

häng dig själv

>implying these rules aren't supposed to counter degeneracy
Except for chess, art and meat, perhaps.

>see flag
Why am I not fucking surprised?