This fucking retard is single-handedly hurting Trump's image with his shitty healthcare proposal...

This fucking retard is single-handedly hurting Trump's image with his shitty healthcare proposal. It will fail and we don't need the baggage. It's time we abandon the conservacucks and have someone else write a healthcare plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBzuiVu9rPo
paul.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/ObamacareReplacementActSections.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JQAp5zPS2S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder that Trump endorsed it.

Purging the conservacucks is essential but we will have a power vacuum we need to fill. Who will do that?

Nobody fucking cares about healthcare, let's move on to the important things.

Fact of the matter is, I'm starting to realize, that Trump isn't as good as we thought he was. If he was a smart guy, he wouldn't trust Ryan or even cooperate with him whatsoever, the fact that he is means Trump deserves to lose.

it's not a good idea at all. God emperor should find someone else to write it.
That's not true nigger. Have you seen the backlash people have had in the red states that will lose coverage under the ACA? Paul Ryan is incompetent

There should be no government involvement in health care at all. Pay for your own care or face the consequences.

Trump has yet to ratify the bill into law. Lets see what he does next.

nah it's not trump's fault he just wants to delivero on his campaign promise of repealing obamacare.....paul ryans plan was already written so they're using that to quickly deliver...they should scrap ryan's plan and just take their time until they figure something better out desu

he took money from Soros. As far as I'm concerned Ryan is the enemy and needs to be fired/jailed immediately.

single payer wouldn't be bad at all. if trump did that it would make sure that the democrats would never win another election again.

this

Oh look shills from /leftypol/

Nice psy op nerds

>take their time until they figure something better out

What happens in the interim? Millions of people are going to become uninsured and lose access to treatment.

Problem being? If anything, it will be a net benefit for the American gene pool.

Yes, RAND FUCKING PAUL. He already wrote one.

they shouldn't repeal it right away ....maybe wait until they figure something out better then what that cuck ryan proposed..

What does Rand's healthcare plan look like? I hear it is like what we had before the ACA

This this this. Dude is a fucking snake, I swear he wrote a shit bill just to fuck over Trump

Trump is crashing Ryan's plane with no survivors

Did you see the leaks of what Ryan said about Trump. Breitbart leaked it today kek. I think Bannon hates Paul Ryan and all those conservacucks like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=mBzuiVu9rPo

Every Republican knows that they could guarantee re-election by implementing single-payer health care. But, we are against handouts in principle because they subsidize degenerate behavior and poor life choices, and require high taxation.

Why is that a problem?

>universal health care is shit
>we need a universal health care plan
Americans.

haha, classic

In fairness, who knew health care could be so complicated?

we obviously don't but the narrative is being pushed that we "have to" have something

people believe it

paul.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/ObamacareReplacementActSections.pdf

I just don't want the democrats to ever be in power again.

Paul Ryan is a cancer to the Trump administration

It would do no good if the Republicans became the Democrats by subsidizing the poor and brown, allowing them to continue breeding unchecked.

meh

I cannot stand that fucker. Trump is so pressured by neo-cons, he has to give them a bone, to get them to lay down. Pic related, ryan when he was young.

i'll bite..it's strategically unwise to only appeal to one side of the country. if the republicans are able to steal the democrat vote we can still push strict immigration and traditional family values. compromise a little to win more in the long run..

>Nobody fucking cares about healthcare

so hows your first day in politics going you fucking idiot

We could pay for healthcare by taxing drugs like marijuana and cocaine (maybe doctors Rx only, like opiotes). At least this could help fund the $30 billion yearly Medicaid deficit. I saw John Oliver and touched on being unable to do cross state line exchanges due to filibuster, but I say fuck that, demonize the filibusterer for being a cuck and do what's right. Big Opiate needs to let go of its control of our politicians and their bottom line, they fucked up killing tens of thousands of people already. All those other big pharmaceutical companies can save billions a year by stopping huge marketing/lobbying budgets and focusing on R/D (but we can't actually heal people or no profit). It's all ass backwards. To learn who rules over you, see who you cannot legislate against.

They wouldn't completely be the democrats, they're just stealing the only platform they that's keeping their party alive
Basically this.

LOt of companies want to continue making profits. Politicians hands are tied

He rules the senate, therefore he rules your country. Hes your "de facto" ruler.

What if we not only created state line exchanges, but national exchanges, so we could cover someone getting cheaper Rx in Canada or a 90% cheaper surgery in Mexico

Sup Forums

Found the shill

Paul Ryan needs to be the first to get gassed when the revolution begins.

That traitorous faggot is pure shit.

Not necessarily. While single-payer healthcare would raise taxes, generally it's been found to be less expensive than actual insurance. Also if you're concerned about minorities they're more likely to get abortions and use birth control so if anything providing them would be a positive from a racial point of view.

The only problem is that overhauling healthcare would take forever with regards to the bankruptcy of insurance companies and rewriting regulations.

>Portugal education

Literally every statement in that post was false.

he's hurting his own image, retard
Trump's trying to get rid of him

Not a shill, anyone who trust Ryan is either a fool or complicit in his soros funded evil, so which one is Trump?

He's hurting the Republicans image. This idiot (Paul Ryan) is going to ruin everything. You watch.

>getting cheaper Rx in Canada

Your politicians would never allow that.

He is the weak point in the GOP armor.

Expect open war between Ryan and Trump if the healthcare thing goes to hell.

somebody trying to get him removed as house speaker

He's the speaker of the house m8.

>trying to get rid of him
he endorsed his bill you dumb fuck. he's unnecessary baggage.

>Not necessarily. While single-payer healthcare would raise taxes, generally it's been found to be less expensive than actual insurance.
Expensive for the government? I'm suggesting that the government does not help anyone pay for health care in any way. This will vastly reduce government spending. Everyone is on their own. Having to subsidize minorities and poor is destroying the middle class.

Pretty much but the government still incentivizes buying healthcare
youtube.com/watch?v=JQAp5zPS2S0

I didn't see this, not shocking we know he got money from Soros hes a GOP insider fuck him forever

The problem with doing things across state lines is that each state has vastly different regulations for health insurance. If we were to standardize nationally then it would be a much more appealing idea.
Basically this. I generally vote Democratic because of their policies on healthcare and pensions (I have some sympathy for their social policies but their stances on immigration as of late have been questionably at best) but if the Republicans lurched left on those (i.e. Like Le Pen or the DPP in Denmark) I'd probably never vote D again.

It's healthy to complain about legitimate grievances so the DNC has no ammo come reelections so while I still support Daddy Trump I hope however this goes it ends up ok

fuck off Milo. You aren't welcome here anymore

Get a real job, shill

We need obama back in office.

how about some accountability?

trump chose tom price and he's already publicly backed the plan. it's trumps fault. he owns this.

trumpcare

fuck off Vlad and keep your filthy mitts off of Libya. We're onto you.

As appealing as that may sound to some, social Darwinism is frowned upon in the modern world, so have fun losing elections for the next 40 years.

And even so, other countries manage to balance the two. While Canada's system sucks, most that have a balance of public and private financing do a better job than us.

BUILD THE WALL
fight over health care later

That will never happen. The GOP is in a pissing content to show who's "Most Conservative!" on health care (i.e "how many poor white people who voted for us can we fuck over?")

the fact is this plan disproportionately culls blacks

nice try though.

Paul Ryan doesn't like trump and so do half of the republicans so of course he's going to do what he can to destroy trumps image to the public.

learn how politics work you 12 year old

definitely a shill

>(((CNBC)))

What the fuck kind of cucked report is that? Doesn't play the actual audio and blames Steve Bannon for everything.

>Yes goy let the government administer your healthcare. What could possibly go wrong?

What fucking board is this? Is this Sup Forums?

Fuck Paul Ryan, open borders advocate. dude's a complete Globalist. He should get the Axe,

I'm in the minority on Sup Forums....

We have the least efficient healthcare system in the first world of anyone not named Canada.

>This fucking retard is single-handedly hurting Trump's image with his shitty healthcare proposal.
It's almost like he's doing it on purpose.

>implying Trump didn't give Ryan enough rope to hang himself by making him author of the healthcare bill

Whatever happen's Ryan's career is over

Why? So he can pass more propagate legislation in the NDAA like removing the mundt act in 2012-2013 allowing propaganda on USA soil and the recent National Defence Authorization Act of 2017 section 1287 global engagement center allowing funds for foreign contractors to promote "fact based" American values and information to promote an American friendly press abroad?
Everything you know about him is a lie

Praise

>his shitty healthcare proposal

Trumpcare is Trumps idea buddy

nah, Rino got played like the shill he is. look at the headlines from today. CBO blasts Rinocare and then leaked audio of Rino turning on Trump before the election. God Emperor is making way for a new Speaker. praise KeK

and fuck off Shariabloo

>happen's

Jesus...

Remember when Trump was meming about Romney being Sec of State, then TRex cucked the shit out of him out of no where? I'd imagine this is similar.

Trump master chess player