Is it even possible to save America or Brazil with something like devout Civic Nationalism or Fascism...

Is it even possible to save America or Brazil with something like devout Civic Nationalism or Fascism? Or are the racial and cultural gaps too big, dooming the countries to mediocrity or falling apart?

Maybe by doing something useful? Inventing things and creating some growth?

America's already among the world leaders in innovation, software, technology, etc. and yet it's still experiencing huge and growing cultural and racial divides and people can't get along very well, social cohesion is becoming a joke.

America can be save by White nationalism, as in either kicking out all the non-whites either by giving them their own countries or repatriating them to the primal country orcarving out a white majority country out of the US.

Brazil is too mixed to be saved. They have everything: Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Amerindians, Asians, and bunch of mixed races.

Racial heterogeny means racial tension. You won't see racial tension in Japan or Worst Korea.

ok, then fascism is the only choice.

Nah. Fascism could maybe make us developed-poor. Too many non-whites for us to ever get into the big boys club.

Eugenics or Genetic Engineering along with it maybe?

Brazil can be saved. Contrary to Sup Forums belief, whilst we do have a shitton of niggers and mixed scum, we also have a good chunk of whites amidst our population. Most of these are in the southern regions, come from conservative families, and are racist to a degree. The left here does ridiculous shit and people have started calling it out.

We'd either have to separate the south from the rest of the country (which wouldn't happen, nigger-ridden regions know they are shit and lazy and wouldn't give up Sao Paulo without a fight) or start some apartheid-tier form of segregation, which wouldn't be internationally accepted.

We, much like america or Germany or Sweden, are in dire need of a civil war to occur.

If by eugenics you mean not letting most non-whites breed, yeah.

>Civic Nationalism
call i what it is, Neo-conservatism. AKA cuckservatives

>We'd either have to separate the south from the rest of the country (which wouldn't happen, nigger-ridden regions know they are shit and lazy and wouldn't give up Sao Paulo without a fight) or start some apartheid-tier form of segregation, which wouldn't be internationally accepted.

Sul+São Paulo state WHEN

This country IS civic nationalist.

What are you talking about?

Yeah but to be fair it isn't civic nationalism when you make a habit of letting some groups basically not have any devotion or commitment to the nation and get away with a bunch of nigger-tier shit. Civic Nationalism in a mixed nation like America would basically be authoritarian and would refuse to accept nigger-tier behavior and wouldn't promote nigger culture and would basically hold minorities to the same standards as whites, Asians, or Indian immigrants, and would have no problem cracking some skulls on nigger or spic criminals, deporting illegal immigrants, etc. Neoconservatives and cucks aren't really nationalists in anyway since they are fine with all of that shit really. Note, I'm not saying that that's even possible, I'm just wondering if it is and if it could be used to preserve America.
Read the above post.

Civic Nationalism is just Patriotism.

True Nationalism is inherently ethnic.

Peron was a Godsend for Argentina, and if Plinio Salgado had gotten in charge of Brazil they wouldn't be dealing with purges today.

The biggest problem we have to solve is that of succession. Franco, Salazar, and Peron's fascist nations all failed to last beyond their first ruler, so we need to make sure to create a system that can properly continue after the first leader's death.

Kek, Integralism literally wanted racemixing to the point of homogenizing the whole population and create a Brazilian Race that could aggregate any kind of race of the world. Pretty much what we already do

>female nipples
Enjoy your ban.

>female
user...

Hardcore autism

To be fair, most of the problems from multiculturalism come from racial and cultural conflict. If Salgado wanted to keep Brazil intact then encouraging race-mixing was actually the right move.

>Civic Nationalism saving anything
Nope, that's a retarded meme, next question.

What do brazilians think of Plinio Salgado? Was he good? Or Salazar was better?

All America has to do is make more white babies or deport illegals and welfare abusers.

The only way Brazil can ever be majority white is if South Brazil declares independence.

Yes, definitely. Emerging biotechnologies (artificial wombs, synthetic ethno-viruses, germline engineering, etc.) are the last hope for the white race.

the racial and cultural gaps keep widening because of the selfish actions of the left; they enable radicals that cause chaos and perpetuate poverty

leftists hate their countries plain and simple, and they depend on the foreigners and the dregs of society for votes by uniting them against the patriotic natives

>Fascism+Brazil

We have the worst kind of people here and you think that fascism would be a solution

Implying weaponized autism is bad.

America would have to be split, but that is more natural anyway

He's never had any power so no one cares. He's been forgotten or even erased from people's memories.

No. Shit tier subhumans means shit tier country

He was his own kind. Not fascist or anything, he was even a hardcore catholic, he had tons of followers back then and they tried to depose Getúlio Vargas. If anything Getúlio Vargas was more fascist than him. I like them both

Not a Brazilian, but Salazar was far more laid back than Salgado was. In fact, I don't think Salazar particularly cared that much about the continuation of the Estado Novo after his death, I think he was okay with letting Portugal slide into liberalism and democracy if the people voted for that, whereas Salgado seemed to be trying to create not only an entirely new state and system, but a new mindset for the Brazilian people.

Oh I am a fucking retard, it was Vargas not Salazar

I kinda feel they both would get along if they had a chat lol. Salgado was more far-fetched and kinda saw what Brazil was going to become in the long term whereas GV was actually a statist, nationalist and pushed for industrialization of the population. Both kinda held the same values. But Salgado was much more philosophic whereas GV was pratical

I don't think south Brazil would work without the center agriculture, or without the north workers in the rest of the country.

Btw, the problem is not our color, the problem is actually the brazilians, atleast 90% of us are fucked up.

Yeah, I think it comes down to Salgado being more ambitious and Vargas being more cautious, Salgado had a lot of change planned, with a lot of passion involved, whereas Vargas was more content to let things develop slowly and was more hostile to change.

This is all retarded and wouldn't work. People underestimate how hard it is to genocide entire ethnicities, let alone how fucking evil it is. Especially after WW2, the entire world would disavow any country that tries this. Back in the 1800's Brazil was considerably more racist and eugenics was openly talked about as a solution, yet they didn't do it, do you really think they would do it now?

The only thing I can think of that would "whitify" Brazil would be something like designer babies becoming an incredibly cheap and reliable tech. Most brazilians, mixed raced and even blacks, have a lot of euro genetics in them are would very likely opt to have their children with white features if given the option. It would start with everyone having blue eyes and straight hair, then suddenly in a few generations everyone would look like a white hollywood celebrity.

>What do brazilians think of Plinio Salgado?
They don't. I'd be surprised if most even knew who he was - even if we're supposed to learn about the Integralist movement in school.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm advocating for liberal eugenics, enabled by the designer baby technologies (enhanced ectogenesis and germline engineering).

>Eugenics or genetic engineering

It's not because you have a small dick that everybody should be like you

Anyways, is Jair Bolsonaro the good guy in Brazil?
Heard he is like Trump in terms of elections these days

If that becomes available by 2030, then believe me most latin americans will look scandinavian by 2040. Your blacks are less self-hating though, so I'm betting they will all still retain their beautiful kangz and queens appearence.

He's a literal meme but definitely popular. Could get a good chunk of the electorate but would almost definitely lose in a second turn against nearly anyone. He's Brazil's Le Pen.

Would turn to a big shit like Uruguay

we need education healthcare habitation and sanitation

It would have over 60 million people so no, bad comparison. It would become like a slightly shittier Argentina, which is an improvement. Not particularly optimistic about it either way.

Plinio Salgado had a racemixing fetish

stop shilling this cuck

The left has been saying this "health and education" mantra for decades like retards, yet our education is shittier than ever before, our healthcare is a constant problem and sanitation is still trash.

You shouldn't fall for your own meme and listen to the people for once. First issue on everyone's list is safety and criminality. There's a reason why so many people are desperate enough to start seeing Bolsonaro as an option.

Any proofs? I dont know a lot about him, I just know he was a fascist

Plenty of them are people from the north, so I think it would be two countries but with the same culture.

He was, he was just pragmatic. A fascist in brazil preaching for white supremacy would be retarded. At best a south separatist.

You want to improve safety?

Well, you should not create an entire generation of retarded leftists at least.

Improve education, then you will improve everything in years.

preaching racemixing is equally retarded

Maybe. By the way, I'm racemixed user. What would you do to me if you had complete dictatorial power over the country?

I'm too

checkmate

And of course, I'm racemixed too.

>mfw i just want to take my justicer gang into a fascist direction and save brazil
It hurts to know i won't ever be president, but goddamn...

eu só queria ser branco ou preto, anões...

pelo menos meu Pai é a parte branca desu

Foi Dom Pedro II e senpaiília que acabou com a escravidão, macaco.

Oh-ho! Look at this shit. Some subversive monkey is ACTUALLY trying to manipulate his way into shit-talking monarchists, I guess to divide "us".

I guess Sup Forums was right after all. I would recomend saving this image, silly goys, and look out for this behavior.

The only time Brazil was even approaching good was under Dom Pedro II

The monarchy was the last time we had any pride in our shitty history, before football was invented.

>civic
>nationalism

>would turn to a big shit like Uruguay
Which is considerably less shit than Brazil.

How white are your Whites? Do you have a good portion of fully European people without Portuguese, Andalusian or Sicilian ancestry?

Oh of course

No, probably around 20%, almost all of them in the south. The other 30% are iberians.

Iberians are not all the same. So people I meant are 20%? A lot of them are cucked?

Redpill: civic nationalism has always been an illusion, it's only because the elites have traditionally had an iron grip on communication and media that it's been able to be propped up. With the Internet everyone is free to realize how much we all fucking hate each other and how the idea of allegiance to [your country] is hollow and unfulfilling without a deeper (racial, ethnic, religious) component.

>Sul+São Paulo state
this wouldn't work, you know that. The South and São Paulo still depend on the rest of Brazil. On they own they would be weaker.