What is going on with Sup Forums? I don't understand how people can still defend trump after all the shit he's pulled...

What is going on with Sup Forums? I don't understand how people can still defend trump after all the shit he's pulled, and continues to pull.

Have this many people really fallen for the trump meme? I remember when Sup Forums was 90% libertarian, and would never have even entertained the notion of a president like trump.

I can't be the only one who feels this way. Trump is not a good president by any metric, yet you get fanboys perpetuating the meme on this forum every day. And not a hint of irony in sight.

How does it feel to have fallen for the biggest meme to ever come out of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYJR-_ZxOao
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=ftbVuakLp-U
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>current year
>not being a thinking man
shiggy

God, you shills are so bad at this.

Tell us more user, what do you think Trump has "pulled" worthy to loose your support?

Im really interested in your point of view.

Hard right is the next step after libertarian. Hard right basically is libertarian, but for a select group. I want liberty for myself and my people. I want others to be subject to state control.

Libertarians make the mistake of presuming that liberty in itself in the end. This is wrong. The end is a functioning, productive, healthy society. In western cultures, liberty gets us there. Libertarians presume, falsely, that this applies to all people. It does not.

>I remember when Sup Forums was 90% libertarian
Libertarian here, you are full of shit. Sup Forums has been mostly Nazi for a long time.

CTR shill detected

You guys are using stuff that's outdated by at least eight months. Were you picked up off craigslist and given a pack of files?

>American Health Care Act, which was unveiled last week
>outdated for at least eight months
why not own up to your cuckoldry, Mr. Thinker?

Most people here are:

Agents.
Shills
Provocateurs
Agitators
Zionist Jews

All of whom post under the guise of being pro-white, when what they're really doing is controlling the flow of information. The rest are genuine, but are too stupid to have woken up to Zionists years ago. They're still the same dumb, easily led people they were when they were 'liberals', except now they listen to liars on the other side.

Anyone who says they know a lot about ZOG, but still supports Zionist Trump is retard or a shill. It's simple. Trump is surrounded by these people.

Gnatsocks have become the new euphoric quote makers of the internet

Trump is a monkeywrench thrown in a satanic machine.

Are you aware of corrupt the western powers are? Are you aware of the fact that there is an increasing civil war between traditionalists and NWO types?

The sociopolitical mechanics of our western nations are so dysfunctional... I dont see a happy future for any western nation at this point.

>I remember when Sup Forums was 90% libertarian
Sup Forums has always been mostly NatSoc/Fascist, shill.

>I remember when everyone was a libertardian like me!

Nobody cares.

Down the hall and to the left, Achmed.

>takes news articles about twitter shitposts and jokes seriously

sage your stupid thread

hey reddit

its just shitposting all the way down. ever since the JIDF scare the shill meme has extended from deep state CIA/FBI agents to low level CTR employees to oil executives, sam hyde, etc.

the real redpill is that you're most likely posting with :
10-14 year old 9gaggers
18-26 year old redditors from le_donald
27-35 year old NEET weebs

>implying
Nobody here actually likes Trump: it's all larping, trolls trolling trolls, and maybe some newfags who took the bait (probably ledditors and stormies)...

Sup Forums still is a libertarian/communist board, don't worry user

you should find another day job shareblue.

im a libertarian to!

i just think of Trump as a necessary chaotic actor that is meant to neuter and gut the authoritarian left!

he is the karma of the authoritarian left and is doing more for freedom than anyone has in 30 years

The only reason i feel this way is because of alex jones but before i even started watching infowars i knew that there is value in having someone outside the establishment step in there and fuck shit up!

Anyway Gary Johnson was a Hillary plant meant to steal votes from Trumpo and he is so bad that he is an open borders sjw gun grabber!

WE GOT LUCKY user! THE ONLY DOWNSIDE ARE ALL THE EDGY 15 YEAR OLDS THAT LARP AS NAZIS!

Told you. Site is infested with Zionists. If you question Trump's zionist ties, they'll go after you, ignore it, or say "he's keeping his enemies close!". No real WN would accept this as true. And no WN who knows the ZOG playbook would think that if they really wanted to ruin Trump, they would have.

The media's anti-Trump show was to make him look like an anti-establishment underdog. Look at how they treated Ron Paul for an example of what they really do when they don't want to give someone coverage.

As soon as they knew he was running for president, if they didn't want him in, he would;ve been railroaded or disposed of. They've done it 100 times before to more powerful people than him.

Trump is doing amazing so far

shillposters everytime
pls go back to r/the_donald

Fuck you, i was trying to see what shit this dude pulled off... Let me enjoy my autism in peace ahmed

Trump is not a Zionist

It's over.
The white race is finished.

he will not be able to replace obamacare because he does not have the votes in the senate. republican bloodbath will ensue.

This board is dead and trump killed it

youre fucking retarded im sorry

freedom comes at a price but there are other ways to influence society rather than enacting legislation

why would you ever willingly vote your freedom and agency away?

ur dumb

every time a law is enacted that is a failure of society.. what happened to personal responsibility and community?

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither. He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
--Ben Franklin

>Trump is not a Zionist

it's about time..those devils have caused enough suffering throughout human history.

just listen to him

it's not complicated to get real information

the hard right loves liberty, just not for outsiders

Nice pic faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=QYJR-_ZxOao

hmmmm

People with a modicum of intelligence and their wits about them tried to warn Sup Forums, jewfront, and vnn about jewish shills and FBI agents (shills, whatever you wanna call them). But the stormfags didn't listen then. We told you people again and again to watch out for the self-appointed, melodramatic 'leaders' and mouthpieces in WN, that people in the movement are fucking shills. But instead, they listened to the jews and liars among them who said "it's just antis trying to sow doubt!".

Think about it for a moment. It's impossible to sow seeds of mistrust in the situation we are in. If people are honest and genuine, there will be no problem, because everyone's on the same page. No problems. The ONLY ONES WHO WORRY ABOUT PEOPLE BEING SUSPICIOUS OF SHILLS are SHILLS. This is because it makes their job harder.

If you dismiss the very real existence of cryptos in your movement. And it have been shown to happen again and again in WN through the decades, it makes you even more susceptible to being taken in by them.

So that brings it back to the original point: people who claim to know about the way ZOG operates, but supports Trump are one of two things: stupid, and therefore unworthy of an opinion, or people leading gullible WNs down the garden path.

One reason 9/11 and Black Panthers to deny them

Gnatsocks are a meme political ideology that only attracts "geniuses" that are probe to being brainwashed on Sup Forums

Lol they're afraid to say nigger. Its a fucking word, what a bunch of C U C K S.

Another fucking Zionist shill or idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

youtube.com/watch?v=ftbVuakLp-U

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

Now shut your dirty fucking shill whore mouth. He is a Zionist. FACT. And you fuckers are Jew tools if you support him. Don't get fooled by these fake WNs.

Not being Hillary and not being in the Globalist 'fuck the whites' club gives him a long period of grace

I don't care what Trump does.

His election is a middle finger and a sign that civilization is not going to fall without a fight.

I disagree with a huge number of his picks and policies, but I will see this planet rendered uninhabitable before I let the globalists have it.

I'll drink to that

>I don't care what Trump does.

Then get the fuck out of our way. It's uneducated people like you who just found out about the "globalists" and have no fucking clue who you're dealing with, but wanna scurry on your crusty little paws to the front like a damn chihuahua and weigh-in on things you know nothing about. Do me a favor and shut the fuck up while more knowledgeable people are talking.

>I disagree with a huge number of his picks and policies, but I will see this planet rendered uninhabitable before I let the globalists have it.

Who are the fucking "Globalists"? A telling sign I'm dealing with a Alex Zionist Jonesite is the usage of this word. It's a vague, ambiguous word meant to lead you AWAY from from the real culprits: ZOG. Jones is a Zionist, through and through, just like Trump. You've just swapped one set of lies for another.

I'm trying to tell fuckheads like you to be more careful. Stop being lazy and investigate EVERYONE you choose to follow. You're nothing but an dumb animal to these people. Yet some of you insist on proving them right, but not using your fucking brains.

Watch the videos I posted, especially the 2nd one. And if you refuse to watch it, you clearly don't care about White people, so you're full of shit.

Zionists to the left of me, Zionists to the right of me

What's your plan seeing as you are not one of the Sup Forums 'fuckheads'? What was your informed choice?

Tumblr-tier gatekeeping. I've never watched Alex Jones. It seems like you had a throbbing hateboner for something really specific and waited for a tangentially related post to sperg out on, so I'm just going to disregard it since you've likely tuckered yourself out. There is no "our" you're speaking for yourself there.

You don't know me, you don't know what I believe in, you don't know what I mean when I speak and you don't know what I'll do. Your energy is weak and I don't have the time for contrarian ideologue autists to bog down every single step.

By the time you read this post, I will have closed out this tab.

Firstly, did you at least watch the second video? If not, watch them later. Secondly, the best and most effective thing to do is to spread the information. The more people who are fully clued up on their methods of infiltration and tactics of manipulation, the weaker the effectiveness of their overall control. Stop supporting their magazines, sites, and their fake talking heads.

How can you tell someone posing as a WN or anti-ZOG is fake? Do they, or do they not recognize that ZoG is the number one threat? Do they claim to acknowledge that the political system is FULLY rigged and has been for decades, but then encourage followers to support clearly compromised politicians? Do they spend more time making childish, unproductive memes about other races than going out and helping Whites? Do they acknowledge that the Protocols call for race wars, but then promote race wars as much as the SJWs and antis? And much, much more.

Most of these fuckers never encourage Whites to do anything positive. They want you on their forums, watching their shitty videos talking about things we already know. People make excuses and say "maybe their just incompetent. maybe they're just unaware of ___". If they're incompetent and unaware, why the fuck are they putting themselves in leadership positions then? Why follow incompetence?

People need to use their brains.