Can we get Destiny to debate Jason Unruhe?

This would be great publicity for both of them. They should discuss capitalism (since Destiny is a neoliberal shmuck and Unruhe is the self-proclaimed "No.1 Marxist on Youtube"), neoliberalism, western culture, and the Third World.

Someone be a darling and send tweets to both of them and ask them to debate. Unruhe has never lost a debate before so this would be good.

@MaoistRebelNews

No one?

Literally who?

Jason Unruhe. He makes videos defending Marxism, Mao, and North Korea.

>lets get a maoist on there

why can't we just get mike enoch, Cantwell, Molyneux, RamzPaul, Vox Day - oh yeah thats right because have better fucking things to do.

Unruhe would be great. He calls himself a good debater because he won against "Captain Capitalism". It would be hilarious to watch him lose to a libcuck like Destiny.

Jason, are you using a proxy again?

No.

Destiny faggot looks like an abbo desu

You aren't equipped to debate me.

Probably just the lighting.

>Lose to Destiny
I hate Unruhe but even he couldn't lose to a cuck like Destiny. Destiny's only strategy is to continually move his own position while picking away at his opponent's ideas. He doesn't actually debate, and anyone who knows this will call him on it.

Why not?

You didn't watch the Naked Ape debate?

Destiny said after his encounter with Nakedape that he'll never debate molyneux bc he thinks it will be retarded

Sure, but his smug liberalism will strongly discredit Roo.

Who are you talking about, Destiny or Unruhe?

i dont know any of those i am on pol for years. ltieraly worshiping some ecelebs like some fucking redditor poofter nigger kys

Destiny vs Naked Ape

Destiny rage quit the debate after saying something like "You aren't well-equipped for this debate" or something along those lines. I don't know why people still want to debate Destiny.

I'm only suggesting it because Unruhe is extremely delusional, and it would be great to have a smug liberal like Destiny fuck with him.

Stop making this thread.
Tweet at him/them yourself if you so desperately want to watch this shitshow.

Who? Can you stop viralling yourself here? All of a sudden a billion fucking threads about this guy despite there being like none EVER for years. Go away.

what a fucking pussy

Yeah, after getting his face smashed in by someone unwilling to take his bullshit, he's afraid to argue with real people.

Unruhe banned me months ago.

I'm not familiar with NA.