I miss Jeb

I felt bad for Jeb, hes clearly the more competent brother in the Bush family, but never got an ounce of respect.

What do you think hes up to these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiAUIM8cw2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone please bump this thread

Turtle farming.

please clap

please clap

He's clearly incompetant

>respect one of the people who signed PNAC

clapping

Be nice, he has a sensitive soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiAUIM8cw2I

relevant

plz clap

I think he should have a talk show

Real good sport, game for a laugh, not a bad bone in his body.

I legitimetly felt bad for Jeb when Trump bullied him on stage but at the same time kek'ed

Conflicting feels desu

He's still paying off his guac bowl debt

>An election like this will never happen again in your lifetime, and you were apart of it.

I think the problem for poor Jeb is he seems like a LEGITIMATELY kind nice person, but his family are some of the most evil people ever to disgrace this country. He got hammered way harder than he should have but at the same time NOBODY wanted another Bush in office, even though he was quite possibly the best of the bunch.

Jeb can never win at anything

>What do you think hes up to these days?
bein' a rich guy. doin' rich guy stuff. Poor bastard.

I thought Jeb was pretty cool too, but I absolutely support our President.

Really? 'Cuz to me he looks like Dubya's retarded brother.

wasnt there a leaked dnc email talking about how noone likes jeb and aside from the people working with him he doesnt have anyone by his side?

>the most evil people ever to disgrace this country
literally what

redpill me on this

Favorite Jeb moment.

F

wtf i love iyeb! now

>9/11
>patriot act
>literally handing over America to the shadow goverment more than it already was
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Trillions in debt

I'm not even defending Obongo, but those wars were retarded desu at least the Iraq one

Never split your forces

>beating a nigger

WTF, I love Jeb now!

how many people here knew Jeb! stood for John Ellis Bush?

When Trump said "He won't even use the Bush name!", he could've just said "I am using, it, Dahnald, it's right there".

This nigga even said in the 1st debate that they called Veto Corleone in Florida cause he veto'd so much federal stuff.

So much wasted potential.

holy shit that is sad

How do you guys think this happened?

reminder that jeb! has nothing better to do than to reply to his emails

What killed him was Trump metioning his Goblin wife. After everyone has seen that she's half his size spic scum no one in the GOP could vote for that loser anymore. I mean you are part of the shaddow gov family and marry that thing? Come on.

If Jeb hadn't tried to put on the harmless fun loving funny guy persona he might have done better. He still wouldn't have won but he would've done better. People were voting for the president of the country, not the neighborhood watch.

>Marrying a literal goblin

;_;

wtf is that thing?

Jeb is a good president born in the wrong time.

He'd make a 10/10 president for a relaxed era, but now's not the time for him.

Jeb is a mess

He was ensorcelled with a love spell by that goblin shaman.

His wifey.

The guy could have been Jesus and he wouldn't have gone anywhere with Bush as his last name. His brother shit on any chance he might have had.

She used to look like this.

>he seems like a LEGITIMATELY kind nice person, but his family
No, Jeb is the evil one. He called for war with Iraq and an attack on America to justify it before 9/11 happened. How new are you?

>tfw you live in the timeline that didn't vote for Jeb

Oh boy

I sure do hope that after Trump cleans up America, he'll get to keep his turtles on the oval office's shelf for at least 4 years.

>the more competent brother

Are you high? Jeb is only likeable because he's the autistic loser always getting the short-end of the stick..... he's like the chris w. chandler of politics.... he's a living punching bag for trolls.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

still awful desu

He's watching his midget goblin of a wife get railed by Tyrone as he jerks off in the corner.

He ain't finished yet. Just wait and you'll see.
S L O W A N D S T E A D Y

Yeah, she wouldn't do it for me either.

Mexicans aren't built to last. They're built to pick strawberries.

wasn't he considered an aggressive politician in the past? I don't think the GOP would put all their money towards someone they knew was extremely autistic

If you give a shit about your sons, don't breed with short lads.

>shaddow gov family
how so?

the debt thing is misattributed, that was Obongo

Came here for the laughs. Feels good

George W. was the more competent brother, and the best president since Reagan.

>put in place some of the biggest tax cuts in US history
>dealt fiercely and effectively with the threats posed by terrorism in the post-9/11 world
>Iraq would have been an extremely succesful war and would have brought stability and US influence to the middle East if the troops had not been removed by Obama administration
>is a full-blooded patriot and conservative

In the future Bush will be judged by historians as a president who made the right choices but who's plans were sabotaged by Obama's weak and damaging foreign policy.

Indeed, forgot to mention that the financial crisis was brought on by policies introduced during the Clinton administration and the economic recovery after the crisis was brought on by Bush's administration (TARP and so on)

what about shadow gov? I'm not seeing it at all

>and the best president since Reagan.

That may be the lowest bar ever set in the history of mankind.

>would have brought stability and US influence to the middle East if the troops had not been removed by Obama administration

>Thinking that a country with no history of our values would ever fully accept our values without occupations lasting decades if not hundreds of years
>wanting to continue wasting trillions of taxpayer dollars on wars that benefit no one but Israel

I prefer pic related

1956!? I kind of enjoy old-timey nuders too I guess.

I wonder if (((they))) already fired him from his minimum wage burger flipping job. Please order fries.

few women these days are attractive desu

Slow and steady

There are, but I think I know what you mean.

Maybe he met and fell in love with her at a pizza parlor and then she never grew up?

Is Jeb running 2020?

that would be cool

sauce?

It'd be fun to watch him crash and burn again.

It was a much more innocent time. We were all still just baby centipedes.

wow that's fucking beautiful. I miss these kinds of women. Great, beautiful, natural bodies.

Securing that hispanic vote

I don't recall. Just something I randomly liked and grabbed. Sorries.

when is it time for yebs wifes son

>hes clearly the more competent brother in the Bush family
shill thread.

That is one serious sacrifice.

>What do you think hes up to these days?
Hopefully murder suicide of his whole family

np

yeah you won't see women with nice collarbones, necks or stomachs anymore. Either rails or landwhales.

He ruined the Bush Family line.

No. The GOP only backed him because of name recognition.

Memes aside, Jeb seems like a guy who would make an awesome uncle or something

Oddly enough that was probably his downfall in the primaries.

Most hispanics are democrat so of course they aren't going to be able to vote for him in the primaries.

>The GOP only backed him because of name recognition.
just like they did for McCain yet are so out of touch with real world they cant understand why they didnt get the votes

slow and steady

>a literal autist
>an awesome uncle

kek the guac merchant strikes back

>Jeb just rig the elections, for me!
>george I don't know that's really wrong
>jeb come on! Were brothers! Remember all the good times we had?
>no...
>oh come on jeb just do it! I'll let you sit by dad this Sunday dinner???
>r-really?
>yea! He might even recognize your new tie!
>well.....ok I'll do it!

Rare