Schumer Threatening to Shut Down Government over Wall Funding

Do you guys think this will backfire against the Democrats or make them look good? Pretty sure the majority of Americans support Trump's immigration policies so I think Schumer's shooting the Dems in the foot desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/02/22/poll-80-percent-of-americans-oppose-sanctuary-cities-n2289133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do you guys think this will backfire against the Democrats or make them look good?

In 2013 Republicans did this and won back the senate in 2014 OP. If anything this will strengthen their eyes in front of their base.

>Do you guys think _______ will backfire against the Democrats?
Hint: the answer is always yes.

>Pretty sure the majority of Americans support Trump's immigration policies

That's because you exist in the echo chamber known as Sup Forums

Both sides are full of fucking crybabies.

>Anything in the last two years looking good for Democrats
Middle America is sick of this shit.

How can he shut down shit when democraps are minority in the congress and the senate?

>Middle America is sick of this shit.

Yeah and the middle American will HATE TRUMP

>How can he shut down shit when democraps are minority in the congress and the senate?

You are a fucking idiot.

FILIBUSTER

Sorry for not knowing how your system works.

Isn't that a stalling tactic and nothing else?

>majority of americans Support trump
>lost popular vote by 3mill
Lol

That's because a majority of the country hated the direction Obama was taking it. Despite what the (((polls) would tell you, a majority of Americans support Trump right now because they've never seen a President actually do what he promised.

THE GOYIM KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!

>the majority of Americans support the largest government land grab in our nation's history

Sure thing bud

>That's because a majority of the country hated the direction Obama was taking it.

AND TRUMP'S SUPER POPULAR RIGHT Sup Forums?

Everyone, even Republicans I talk to here in Republiland, hate this orange faggot.

didn't the dems pass legislation that allows a certain majority to overrule a filibuster though? remember all those filibusters with Rato and Randlet? I'm pretty sure they passed legislation to deal with those two and if they try to do a filibuster now their creation will have come back to bite them in the ass.

>Weak Kneed Democrat tries to be a big boy
>Weak Kneed Democrat should know his place and go prep the bull

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/02/22/poll-80-percent-of-americans-oppose-sanctuary-cities-n2289133

Yeah, definitely just my echo chamber! And keep in mind that these numbers are likely lower than they should be due to the silent voter dynamic.

The Republicans (led by Cruz) shut down the government in 2013 when they were a minority in the Senate.

This

>didn't the dems pass legislation that allows a certain majority to overrule a filibuster though?

No that was for cabinet members. That doesn't apply to any of the other shit like Supreme Court nominees or blocking bills to keep the government running.

Yes
And they are pissed the republicans are using it aginst them

>Yes
No

Yes absolutely. The republican's vulnerability is healthcare not immigration. The only people that get butthurt over the wall are city libs and illegals. Most of America cheers everry time an illegal gets deported.

>polls were faked
>massive trump victory
>libtards and ctr still point to polls to deter dissent

its like you retards have no cognitive abilities at all

Strange. That's the exact opposite of what our internal polling says is happening. Interesting annectdotal evidence tho

Every week for the past eight years the Democrats demanded carte blanche and decried anything else as an unprecedented emergency situation.

Exactly. The Overton Window/Opinion Corridor continues to suppress Americans' true opinions. I'm glad Trump exposed it.

Polls were right, the election was rigged (for Trump)

He's popular with Saudis and Israelis, not real Americans.

Spare us your false equivalencies

hitler was right about these guys

>government will literally run out of money if Congress does not approve the bill authorizing it
>minority stalls past the deadline
>government can't run without money (illegal), all non-essential government workers told to stay home

Yeah, Trump is CLEARLY in bed with the Saudis. Pic related.

Nice bait.

>a majority of Americans support their tax dollars going to more useless expensive government projects

I recognize that graph from somewhere...

If Trump winning has showed anything it's that the old tactics don't work as well anymore. This is going to blow up in the Dems faces and they're going to eat the blame for it.

>all these heart felt stories on illegal deportion read like war reports from the front line.

I'd never admit that publicly though, pretty sure my roommate would kill me.

>they target Rodriguez, Jones, and Lee, those racists
>they also target Smiths, but that won't support my racist narrative

Maybe if the Kike dropped identity politics someone would listen to him.

He's just throwing a tantrum because his crimes are being exposed instead of small children like he's accustomed too. His world is crumbling around him.

Holding the government hostage won't save you. There is only one way out. I'm sure you already know.

>a majority of Americans support meme solutions that haven't worked since tunnels were invented

I can't wait for the Dems to lose big when the 2018 midterms roll around. They're expecting a massive anti-Trump backlash but really it's just going to be a continuation of the anti-liberal backlash that got Trump elected.

It really didn't help the Republicans when they did it. Just made them look like whiny babies. But then again the media will spin it to make the Democrats look good.

>They're expecting a massive anti-Trump backlash but really it's just going to be a continuation of the anti-liberal backlash that got Trump elected.

That's not how history works faggot.

Is anyone else getting tired of seeing Jews get BTFO yet? I'm not, I'm enjoying it as much as I did in the beginning.

The only way republicans lose in 2018 is if they fuck up healthcare catastrophically to the point where people start dying on the streets (hint: it's not going to happen).

>hillary has a 98% chance of winning, trust us

Yeah the 2013 shutdown looked pretty bad for Republicans, I'm guessing this one will be the same for the Democrats but liberals will glorify it despite the obvious double standard.

Kys. You've spent the whole threat with shitty bait after shitty bait and you're convincing noone but yourself. Have you even looked at the 2018 midterm map? It's almost entirely in red states that went for Trump. You think they're gonna let the political terrorism and media onslaught of the left slide?

hi david brock

Why 60yo?

Why not