Ashley Judd says she was "very sad" and "scared" after an old man at a basketball game told her he liked Trump

Ashley Judd says she was "very sad" and "scared" after an old man at a basketball game told her he liked Trump.

Is it possible for celebrities to get any more pathetic?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/13/ashley-judd-very-sad-scared-after-man-says-we-like/

these celebrities literally matter zero. I wasted a few precious of my own life explaining this to you.

forget about this idiots and focus on making your own life worth living.

Not even close to peak celeb shame desu.

Why are they always so damn scared and confused? They need to get their shit together and stop being so damn weak, or at least stop being told that they're weak.

>these celebrities literally matter zero.
Fuck off, she is a national treasure and accomplished way more than anyone on Sup Forums.
Her voice matters a lot.

>what is r/ selection

topkek

well meme'd

right..

Hollywood celebrity goes to NBA match and hears some truth bombs. Many such cases.

Very sad!

She's in Kentucky... what the fuck would she expect? Trump won the state by 30 fucking points.

I love how the media and lefties can't decide between "muh scary right wing fascists" and "hahaha right wing neck beard virgins xDD"

>Being in KY
>Not expecting Trump supporters
Almond status: initiating

I think I need a break from Sup Forums, all I see is shit that pisses me off.

Only the guilty need fear the truth

Her ass in the 90's and before was a national treasure. My G-d, easily a 9. Possibly more in her prime.

Say NIGGER

Hello 911? I'd like to report a hate crime: a WHITE MALE told me...h-he told me...he told me that he LIKES Donald Trump! *sob*

He was about white foot male, one hundred and seventy-white pounds, male eyes. No womyn or transpersynns should ever have to go through what I went through

Relax man. You're on the right side of history. Just enjoy the ride.

Who the fuck? And why should I care?

>Someone disagreed with me in public

LITERALLY SHAKING

literally: who?

I honestly don't who she is
>T. Asian American

Scared and confused someone has a different worldview than their own. It's like they live in an echo chamber populated by other narcissists.

>Ashley Judd
L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y. W.H.O?