Just a reminder that the CIA has been browsing Sup Forums for over a year now trying to sway the election and get the...

Just a reminder that the CIA has been browsing Sup Forums for over a year now trying to sway the election and get the general conscious against trump (pic related is one of their fuck ups)

also, what're we going to do about this? we cant just let the government shills win

Kek

motherfucker did you downloaded that pic from FB ? get the fuck outa here

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they made a thread like that few days ago

Oh shit you found me, I saved the same screenshot hahahah

i have one that i post regularly

he's decreasing taxes

Support the freedom rally

Fuck CIA kikes, but if they can brainwash Amazing Grace into my arms, I would gladly shill against Trump.

>CIA kikes
the word is CIA nigger

>It's a Trumptard false flaggin as crew false flagging as a Trumptard thread

for the top 0.01%

aint you, kiddo

enjoy paying 500$/month so fatass babyboomers don't have to pay their fair share. they became fat fucks and now NEED insurance with their preexisting obesity, diabetes and heart problems.

The CIA has been lurking on Sup Forums since someone on Sup Forums hacked Palin's email account

what did the shareblue niggers mean by this?

>what are we going to do about this?

Nothing, they are so stupid they think they can convince us. Just keep shitposting on twatter and Kikebook

good times, senpai.

Just don't reply. It's not hard Sup Forums

I'm not sure if I'm amazed at how easily trolled you guys are or not amazed considering 90% of Sup Forums is now the_donald shills.

Strange ain't it...