FORT MCFIRE - ON FIRE AGAIN

> Last year this city was burnt to a crisp.
> Refineries closed down
> Refineries have been running at max capacity to make up lost revenue
> Production unit at Syncrude goes up in flames today
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmonton/syncrude-explosion-fire-mildred-fort-mcmurray-1.4025069

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=WPe3akd5dqoC&pg=PT147&lpg=PT147&dq=tom clancy endwar fort mcmurray&source=bl&ots=aMM2hLfHa_&sig=mngmWhDzQPMeEVb4N9MZL3ZK1qk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV0eHQktfSAhUBHWMKHQyyC_4Q6AEIITAC#v=onepage&q=tom clancy endwar fort mcmurray&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K..KEEP ME POSTED

Fake news. Those look like steel beams and we know what that means.

>tfw the toasties rise again

>fucking Horsefuckers still can't control fires

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Alberta is literally our fucking Kazakhstan at this point

Nigger firefighters part 2: Electric Trudeauloo

The companies operating here have gone bankrupt so they are torching the place for insurance.

Why do you think foreign fire fighters were brought in?

Shell just announced they were pulling out of the area.

Just out of curiosity, is Alberta really as nigger-tier as I have read about?

Always hear you Canucks hating on the place.

All the security guards at these plants are Omars and Mohammeds.

It's not so bad I don't find ti you got shitskins here like anything else but still plenty of whites everywhere. Still compared to Australia it's pretty diverse.

t. Australian living in Calgary

Syncrude is reknowned for its lax safety and security protocols. It's the shittiest of the shit that's only there to profit quick and get out.

Source: chemical engineering student, friend worked for Syncrude and has since never returned to Alberta.

Well shit, doesn't that just suck eh?

So where would it be like here in Aus, comparison wise? Is it like a Bankstown in Sydney?

Has weeman sent in the South Aficans yet?

tfw they go on strike again

Kinda hard to say I always stayed away from those places for that reason, I'd say from what I've seen maybe 70% white

I still cant believe that happened. Civilized countries offer help...naaaaaah let take the 3rd world niggers who literally do not know how to work a firehose instead.

The diversity more than makes up for the preventable damage to fort mac :^)

Areas that farm are bro tier and usually their families have been around there many many years

Everything else are literally like niggers who won a lottery. Basically the worst white skinned people (that are probably mixed with natives and stuff)

That's how you diversify a town. Burn it to the ground. Whitey leaves. Then slap up Section 8 housing and government welfare offices

Tom Clancy's book, Endwar, is basicalky about WW3 starting in Fort McMurray

books.google.ca/books?id=WPe3akd5dqoC&pg=PT147&lpg=PT147&dq=tom clancy endwar fort mcmurray&source=bl&ots=aMM2hLfHa_&sig=mngmWhDzQPMeEVb4N9MZL3ZK1qk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV0eHQktfSAhUBHWMKHQyyC_4Q6AEIITAC#v=onepage&q=tom clancy endwar fort mcmurray&f=false

they keep driving Albertans to live in interior BC. I'm fucking sick of them shitting up my small quiet town

Also, a lot of them came from Ontario before. Shitholes like Toronto and Belleville. All ran out there hoping to make it big! Zero brain and all braun required.