We can't let them do this, only the CIA and FBI are doing this!

>We can't let them do this, only the CIA and FBI are doing this!

fucking creepy

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/the-russian-app-that-has-destroyed-privacy-forever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this already exists in Russia for VK

it's called "Findface"

Ashley Vance did a thing on it for Bloomberg

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/the-russian-app-that-has-destroyed-privacy-forever

>using facefuck in the first place

But I'm not on facebook. Best they could do is find my myspace page from, what, 20 years ago?

>literally zero pictures of me on the internet and none taken in years

Good thing for them I only take pics of asses

we need to use this tool to identify the antifa thugs that assaulted trump supporters

How does that make you feel?

Good, I'm not photogenic

>creepy
OH SO NOW YOU CARE THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFO IS ONLINE
FUCKING NORMALFAGS
YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES

I knew these things would happen in the future so i canceled all social media.

If i need to make accounts for work, ill use items to obstruct my face abit.

Me too. Can't kill what you can't find or see.

Feels pretty good. I basically don't exist online.

You still have a shadow profile. Don't forget that.

shadow profiles user.

If you're not on Facebook then it doesn't matter 2bh.

Wait until they have one that scans the web.

We can identify antifa with this software

Yeah okay.

This!!!!
we need to identify Portland protesters also

Not sure why this is a big deal. If you put your identity on a public website you shouldn't be surprised if someone actually looks at that data. If you want privacy, don't use social media.

facial recognition is a meme and only works in the most tightly controlled of scenarios

t. i'm CIA

Evry time your normie friends enter info that relates to you facebooksaves it and makes a hidden profile. This includes pics, adresses, phone numbers, any thing that can be used to search for you ad entered by people who know you is saved and compiled into a shadow profile. few years ago facebook slipped up and made those visible, but only for about 15 minutes.

Not only do you need to not make those things your self you must also make sure peple you know aren't putting your phone number and shit into facebook searches.

>tfw only pictures of me online are from family

t. 2005

even if they upload a pic onto their page if they tag you then facebook has your face. game over.

Remember when google glass was doing this like 10 years ago?
Pillsbury remembers....

still counts. ur fucked.

>normie friends enter info that relates to you facebooksaves it and makes a hidden profile.
So yes, I have no issues then. There are NO pics of me out there, nor my address or phone number.

this

>existing online
>2017

>PUBLIC PLZ HALP

t. FBI circa 2013

I have a solution, don't have a facebook.

Fuck social media.

If you 'feel you need it', which I'd say you don't, but if you pussy out, then just don't have your picture up, use a fake name, don't let people tag you in pictures. It's really easy.

Unless these pictures are taken from the second floor there not going to look anything like the typical girls oblique angle profile picture, desu.

Facebook must die.
Kek wills it.

>Facebook
>privacy policies

Jokes on you. I don't have friends.

Can't see what the problem is really. It's only the pedos and stalkers dream app.

>It's forbidden
>Until we buy it and make it ours

same boat, feels great
if u sign up they get your ip
with ip they know ur location and i dont know how the isp works but i know they get a ton of info out of that
they know weather you want them to or not hiding behind a vpn wont save you

Tag random nudes with your name to mess up the system

Then there is only one thing we can do

>"Facezam could be the end of our anonymous societies," said Jack Kenyon, founder of Facezam. "Users will be able to identify anyone within a matter of seconds, which means privacy will no longer exist in public society."

What happens if I have no jewbook? Do I become invisible?

this is a good idea lol

Just make sure it stays that way. even a random ass wipe who knows your name and takes a pic is a security issue now.

that alone is not enough to stay off the grid now
I know my posts here seem like sperg out and I have no room to talk as I have had this failbook for a long time, I am already fucked, but lots of you guys aren't and I hope it stays this way for you.

This is the fucking worst.

I know Facebook has a shadow account of me on there because of family and friends taking photos and putting it up.

agreed
i dont know how social media works how do u tag things
sounds like a good idea

>tfw you dont use social media

The worst part is that normies just don't care, and actually think this is great. I've even explained all of what Facebook does with their data and they all smile and say how awesome it is and that just means I should have an account "since [I] like technology".

You say on Sup Forums, which requires Google's captcha.

Also shadow accounts of you get made when you appear in messages or pictures from friends or family.

Ted K. was right.

jokes on them not a single digital image of me exists on the web or has been taken

/thread

I don't need a mad bomber like Ted Kaczynski to tell me that handing my personal data over to Joogle or ((Faceberg)) is a bad idea.

There might be a couple of pics posted from a friend but there are actuallz people with the same name so that fucks the search.

But your data IS handed over to them.

>in before "it's not!"

It is. What do you think also gets sent with the captcha data? Answer anything Google wants. Read the T&C.

Kel hath spoken.

I seriously doubt this thing is accurate. Facial recognition from images isn't that advanced

But Facebook knows that they're not the same people because you look different to them.