Why is the density of fast food restaurants greater in colored communities?

Why is the density of fast food restaurants greater in colored communities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
whio.com/news/dayton-among-the-worst-cities-for-food-hardship/nf20hyFRjE6HhHbEMLgzGP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because a grocery stores cannot absorb OR repel petty robberies as well as a fast food franchise can.

CHEAP AS FUKKKKK

NIGGERS POOR AS FUKKKK

were is ur proofes? :D :D :D

whites have different shopping behavior.

this

This, they call the health/food deserts around here. Basically the crime and murder closed down all the grocery stores so your choice is an hour long bus ride or fast food/gas station food.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Racist grocery stores create food deserts in non-white areas.

Here nigger.
whio.com/news/dayton-among-the-worst-cities-for-food-hardship/nf20hyFRjE6HhHbEMLgzGP/

Niggers crave immediate gratification. They can't be bothered to make their own food even though it costs approximately 1/4 the price because they can't budget and aren't resourceful.

Niggers prefer fast easy super fattening and sugary shit.

I- I think I'm a nigger

Physical fitness is more and more a sign of intelligence with obesity correlating to low IQ.

gotta go where the customers are
stable white families tend to have someone cook a family diner at night
niglet senpai... (lol who am i kidding) single mothers hit the drive through on the way home from the nail place

McDonalds is ass. Wendy's is better.

it's negro population control, true their numbers are growing, but things like this and their propensity to kill each other often and for no real reason keeps it in check. now the illegal spics on the other hand, that's a problem. they need to make some sort of super virus and put it in cilantro, cause thus far I don't really see any real progress being made despite Trump's supposed immigration enforcement.

fuckin lel

>55515
What did he mean by this?

Unless it was designed like ones before the self-service format became dominant, you can't bulletproof an entire supermarket.

even though they're like 20x as likely to kill each other, this still doesn't really change that much in the greater scale of things since murders in first world countries are so low. Picture related is the real population check

Can you use EBT at McDonald's?

I think this depends on the state and county

I spent $9.13 at McDonnalds buying two biscuit sandwiches and a coffee
Meanwhile oatmeal with banana and walnuts cost .24 cents

even in a state you can't, they can go to a gas station or grocery store, select *EBT CASH* which gives them actual real money and takes it off their ebt card. So technically you can buy beer and cigarettes with a food stamp card. What a wacky country we live in.

because colored = high pop density

Its cheap and foodstamps are accepted in some states so its usually easy to get a lot of traffic in those areas

Get some 711 wings and a purple gulp too.

wtf where do you live? That Mcdonalds is expensive

EBT cash is welfare, EBT food is food stamps. It's easier than issuing two cards.

You can also take cash out at an ATM to pay your drug dealer.

>Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale
>this video has bee blocked by FOX
WEW

> CHEAP AS FUKKKKK

This is completely wrong. Fast food is not cheap at all. You failed math sir.

The main reason fast food exists so heavily in these areas are because ignorant lazy people require to be serviced.

They cannot cook for themselves so they rely on highly priced food that is very low cost to produce.

Fast food is full of fillers, it's why McDonald's has a special on the big mac where you buy one get one free. They can afford to sell you big macs at $.50 a piece because they cost less than .15 cents to produce.

What I want to know is why fast food in the ghetto is way more poorly prepared than fast food in the suburbs, when it's niggers working both restaurants.

Srsly, you order a cheeseburger in the hood and you're lucky if they remember to put on the top bun.

Don't order a burger, then. Hit up a kfc. If there's one thing niggers can be trusted to get right almost half the time, it's frying a chicken.

> ordering food in a ghetto

You are just asking to get sick man.

>not cheap
>$1 for a burger
Thank for letting everyone know you are seriously mentally retarded.

>trusted to get right almost half the time
My sides

they're more prevalent in poorer communities, regardless of the colour.
poorer communities (of any colour) also have higher birth rates, more places to buy alcohol, higher purchase rates of cigraettes and soda pop and other unhealthy food, as well as fewer people with advanced university degrees.

you figure it out

Reminds me of a McDonalds manager who fucked wish Cashier wife in the freezer

If you bought all the components yourself and cook them it would be way cheaper. Those $1 mcShitwiches have tiny patties.

that is factually incorrect.
fast food is a considerably more expensive way to eat, in fact.

I took a shit at this kfc staffed with only nigs and the restroom didn't have any soap or sanitizer. Haven't eaten there since.

Why are big grocery markets asian or (((white))). Why are those shady grocery corner stores "asian."

at least you tried

Unhealthy food is a control mechanism.