What is Sup Forumss opinion on simulated reality? Do you believe the double slit experiment holds weight...

What is Sup Forumss opinion on simulated reality? Do you believe the double slit experiment holds weight? It can be used as a great argument for God or multiple gods existence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Page 5 already? So many slide threads on the same 3 topics. Am disappoint

It most certainly does, this is from a christian channel but im Gnostic myself

youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas

>burger education

Reality is definitely simulated. Try DMT.

>Someone simulated us because in the future we might be able to

>Someone equally must have simulated them

Then who made the first simulation?

Checkmate simulation fags

>What is Sup Forumss opinion on simulated reality?
I am an idealist, so I believe that reality is just a frabrication of God's mind. If we could ever prove reality is simulated or is a hologram,whcih I dont think is possible, then it would prove idealism is most likely correct. hegel and kant motha fuckas
>Do you believe the double slit experiment holds weight?
no I am a hard determinist, I don't think there is such thing as chance or any weird wacky things we can't explain with reason. Maybe not human reason but there is always a reason for everything

>It can be used as a great argument for God or multiple gods existence
ye

How is this remotely political? We are focusing on the politics of THIS reality, and THIS timeline.

i wonder when we will be able to simulate another universe.

What the hell does the double slit experiment have to do with sim reality?

some results of extensions of the experiment point to the universe being a simulation. I can't remember exactly what the results were, but essentially results essentially being rewritten into the past as a result of a future event.

>>>/LGBT/

True true, I'm agnostic but leaning towards Christianity that's how I was raised. But I really do believe a Christian god could coincide with the theory

Don't you have a bull to prep?

I have done DMT and I saw the pearly gates surrounded by clouds and as I approached the trip suddenly ended. Also one of my trips on shrooms I had intense dejavu for about 30 minutes and that makes me believe life is predestined and could be simulated

I think, therefore I am

Who said I believe in the ancestor simulated gimmick?

What's the double split experiment? Quick rundown?

If you're saying there is multiple forms of reason that we can't comprehend then why make the argument

Kill yourself, the same 3 things are being discussed currently, go post this in a nigger hate thread or kek thread

This

You're lieing but thats cool, people lie on the internet.

It basically shows that atoms and matter react differently based on preconceived notions of humans, watch this video it seems childish from the animations but the old Nigga is a redpill factory

I'm "lieing" English person can't speak English wow. Why would I lie about a DMT trip story give me a fucking break, I smoked it out of a glass bowl and snorted it

Reminder that if you believe in the simulation theory you believe in the fedora version of intelligent design and you forfeit your right to criticize religion

Answer me this: If a computer was built that could simulate the initial conditions and all the atoms in our universe (thus, it is larger than our universe), would the 'reality' created by the simulation "feel" any different? Think of the quantum world like the software out of which our 'reality' emerges. What does the 'programming' even look like to someone in the 'program'? Probably looks non-sensical.

If you read the thread you would realize I'm not criticizing religion I'm actually embracing it