Why is misogyny so rampant these days?

Why is misogyny so rampant these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F57G5nV1q6k
youtube.com/watch?v=ScV5tNmHbgw
youtube.com/watch?v=2TYsO9wxfC8
youtube.com/watch?v=koFWh25eIuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I treat pieces of shit like they deserve to be treated.

you misspelled misandry.

Moonman is on a killing spree, only leaving whites left. You wouldn't hear it from the mainstream media because the mainstream media (was) filled with shitskins. Now there is no one to staff it.

>absolutely terrible comedian gets negative reviews
>is a woman
>"muh misogyny"

I sometimes wonder what a woman must be thinking to end up like this.

Think you misspelled common sense.

why do you think? just look at who is in the white house

After hundreds of years of male on female oppression, what did you expect the outcome to be when women could finally speak out about their mistreatment?

I gave this cunt one star without watching, kekkeke

Not my account by the way, i dont pay for progressivr propaganda

Women are smart and funny. Get over it.

She's probably thinking "I need another dozen krispy Kremes".

Because women became rubbish?

Has there ever been a funny female comedian?

She's a terrible comedian. The same reason that Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah get shit on, and then cry racism. Watch when Dave Chappelle's special comes out and gets great reviews cause he's actually a good comedian.

God this shit is so annoying. I don't even mind Amy Schumer. I remember her way back during the Opie and Anthony days and she was pretty good.

They don't understand (well they probably do, but don't care) that its just push back from this constant shoving down our throats.

I watched it because I knew it would be worse than how bad she already is and let me say this. There were over 10 instances of poop jokes, she was visibly winded within the walk to the microphone. POO POO IS FUNNY LOL VAG MUH BOIFWIEND VAG EATIN. She sounds like someone who is in their first relationship amazed someone will put up with them so they have to mention them constantly just to clarify they are dating someone. She needs to steal more jokes to make her special even tolerable, had to take multiple breaks just to get through the fucking thing.

Maria Bamford

Kek agrees

The clip of this "leather show" was posted here on Sup Forums 2 weeks ago
I give the joke a 5/10
but her delievery was a straight -150/10

you can't be seriously putting this woman on a stage to perform jokes, wtf

There's nothing wrong with being disgusted by the sight of a pig wrapped in leather.

youtube.com/watch?v=F57G5nV1q6k

Despicable racism.

I wonder...

maybe she's just not funny

She's an objectively terrible comedian. It's a (((wonder))) she ever made it big. And, worst of all, her popularity only serves to convince normies that she is the epitome of comedy. And they'll never know otherwise unless they dig around in the underground.

None come to mind, not stand-up comedians at least

Can't imagine why. What a stupid, unfunny cunt. I genuinely despise her as a human being.

> LOL IM SUCH A SLUT
> LOL POOP JOKE
> LOL MY BOYFRIEND ATE MY PUSSY
> LOL BIG DICKS RIGHT
> LOL FAT GURL HUH

I sincerely hope somebody beats the fuck out of her one of these days. Just jumps the stage and pummels her skull in with a 9 iron.

>negative review
>assuming i didnt just 1 star the shit w/o seeing it

Wtf is your pic

Christina Pazsitzky

She's bretty alright

I gave it one star, didn't see that shit though, lol.

Thank you for the review, user.

I would do terrible things to her while she makes cute voices.

>Enlarge image
>This shit starts blasting in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=ScV5tNmHbgw

FEminists keep alienating me and trying to make me feel guilty and less human.
So I decided there were my enemy and filled my heart with hatred.
I'll soon to be wizard, so I'm maybe just a little bit jaded and bitter.

as it should

why do the push this unfunny shit so hard? no one likes amy schumer outside of media shills and 40 year old housewives.

Some are, sure. I don't see why we need to generalize about them either way.

only white feminists unironically would call this misogyny

Natasha Leggero as well.

Shut up cartman

^This

Betty White

Whatever Ahmed

For some reason, I feel like punching Trevor Noah in the teeth.

>what do you mean you don't find it funny?
>what do you mean you don't find her attractive?
>at least admit she's brave u piece of shit

I watched it and its was so unfunny even the crowd wasnt laughing when cued to.

Reminder this bitch is Chuck Schumers niece. Also did you know that the chick from the Hunger Games / Fappening was the grandaughter of the Koch Brothers?

When did Reddit get here?

yeah they totally can. Amy schumer sucks, though.

>One minute into the Special
>"i´m rich and famous"
>"it´s like"
>"like"
>"i tweeted out a picture of me in my underwear"
>"only the women are laughing"

She's a privileged J.A.P. (aka Jewish American princess) who's wanted for absolutely nothing in her life, never told anything truthful or difficult about herself or her abilities, and has been handed everything her little heart desired on a silver platter, including celebrity. She doesn't live in the real world or see herself as she actually is: an unattractive, tiresome, unfunny, marginally talented wanna-be who's only gotten roles and work because of her Daddy.

I would feel sorry for her, but she's so fucking arrogant and devoid of humility, perspective and general intelligence that I can't be bothered.

>yfw this is "stunning" and sexy in murica

Just watched that "Women in comedic history" special CNN is running. It's very clear that while there are hilarious female comedians, (Whoopie , Roseanne Barr, Betty White) very few have done stand up successfully. Most funny females are either a character, or a writer. Also, while I mention Whoopie and Roseanne, they are not known for their standup, although they dabble in it from time to time.

>Amy Schumer is certainly no trainwreck!

is that supposed to be a compliment?

Really makes you ponder these connections...

it isn't
it's just what they push on us

Huh.

/thread

what the fuck? how beta is that image

"no wife = happy life"??? yeah, so in other words, no responsibilities, no challenges, no goals, no legacy..... nothing... MGTOW is nihilism and really hedonism, its for wash out losers who are afraid of women

if youre in MGTOW youre not scared of getting divorced youre scared of women, period.

it's not, what you're seeing there is the big media equivalent of girls telling their fat fuck friends on Facebook that they're "omg gorgeous" or "sooooooo prettyyyyyyyy."

basically attractive girls do this to fat ones to get them to stay the way they are so they always have a fat friend to look superior when compared to.

God I hate that fat bitch so much.
Her entire routine is literally
>DUDE I'M A FAT SLUT LMAO
No wonder the kikes are forcing her so much. Her standup is so low-brow it's crindgeworthy.
Anyone who genuinely enjoys her """""comedy""""" needs to be sterilized.

the trailer for it literally advertises with a joke about how bad her vagina smells

I tried to watch this shit. I got 7 min in and had to shut it off. We get it. Your fucking snatch stinks. Jesus Fucking Christ. Meteor when?

Joan Rivers
Madeline Kahn
Gilda Radner

>that tramp stamp

She's literally uglier than the niggers working at McDonalds.

Liberals are disgusting when it comes to calling things beautiful becuase they only say it when it's something hideous.

Black is white, good is bad, right is wrong.

Jesus... the truth can be one savage motherfucker.

yes mommy

>our media represents us
Shit like this is printed to try to convince average assholes that it's true. If we already believed it, they wouldn't need to print it in the gossip rag.

That bikini is actually fairly large

watched it to torture myself, to get the same kick as watching gore videos.

She spoke for a few minutes on how she took a selfie and "of course it goes viral... celebrities, the news, the media, trending on twitter..." because she thinks she is a big deal. No surprise.

She waits for pity laughs from the audience as nobody laughs at her jokes, simply they want to laugh with her to be polite.

She then talks about how she likes to get drunk all the time because she is super cool like that

I stopped watching as soon as she started comparing her vagina's odour to that of "a small farmyard animal.. kinda like poop" yet guys still want to eat her pussy because she is Amy Schumer.

She just so happens to be the related to a NY senator.
Pure (((((coincidence)))

She isnt fucking funny...
It has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman.
She is talentless, and her Hollywood supporters shill for her like
>"hey goy why dont you like this other goy we picked out for you?? she's Veeeery funny i tell you!"

Posting based Kanye

I can't fucking believe I'm in a timeline where I like Kanye fucking West now.

What the fuck is even happening anymore?

Because the special sucked. There are funny comedians who are woman (see what I did there, they are comedians first). Amy Schumer is not one of them; Inside Amy Schumer sucked, trainwreck sucked, and this special sucked.

I'm Popeye the sailor man
I'll be as honest as I can
I'm sorry honey
But women aren't funny
Leave jokes to the man
TOOT TOOT!

MY VAGINA

Kek unites all those with great Meme Potential

Lumbering, heaving, breathing slowly
She ponders what next will enter her mouth
Too slow, too fat, too miserably fat
There's nothing any of us can do about that.

Kanye's always been a based negro. Crazy as hell mind you, but he gives a shit about him and him alone which I respect.

>terrible
>top of a meritocracy

ok pal. pol just hates her because she's funny and like zero right wing people are.

>Really makes you ponder these connections...

Charles Koch may be trying to shape politics and the economy according to his ideology, but he´ll never take jerking off to leaked pictures of his granddaughter away from me.

Joan Rivers was pretty good. Not memeing but Ellen Degenerates stand up isnt bad either for a woman.

How have you never not liked Kanye?

Has there ever been a funny right wing comedian?

Let's see your standup next.

Why would I have? Legit question.

>Paul Blart Mall Cop IV

Stunning my ass. Fucking gross

fuck feminism

they're kikes

>Wahhh how dare you not like a strong power independent woman you misogynistic rapist!

Never change Canada.

Personally I've always liked Lucil Ball. Shame she's been long done and gone for years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TYsO9wxfC8

Jake Tapper get out

Hi Hitler.

I don't do stand up
youtube.com/watch?v=koFWh25eIuw

y r her traps so big??

Ya, but she's so gay, she's practically a man