How to respond to this stupid shit?

How to respond to this stupid shit?

dick bitch cock niggerfaggot

yo this is politics not seventeen magazine

this is what happens when you so much as take a look at the silhouette of a blunt

turn 360 degrees

Just say "yes".

Yes.

EXPLAIN THIS AMERICANS?!!!?!1

DROOMGBGLLFTARD SUBURBAN AND/OR RURAL RETARD GUN NUT NAZIS BTFO!!!!

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

i love cryptic finnish memes

Fuck me and my curiosity while eating

Hi there! I need you to follow me real quick. Just outside. But first, I need you to delete this post. I'm sorry, you seem to think I'm asking you to do this. I'm actually ordering you to. Don't do anything we'll both regret. I'll give you til the count of 5. 1...2...3...

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Mario Luigi Mussolini. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Italian volcano you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the jungles of Congo and rape some monkeys, as is in the italians nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Jamal and Tyreese a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Italians obsession with a minor empire 2000 years ago is hilarious but sad. The MUH ROME sentiment in the average negro italian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Albania look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Southern Europe.

Go fertilise the olive trees with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Greek cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Italian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Mario. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>this is the average american man below 45
Sad!

very sad indeed.

disgust

Why is it stupid? The top comment is just what some desperate autist would say to his "crush".

>teleport behind her
>unsheathe katana
>stop time
>heh time has stopped
>prepare to decapitate her
>watch her flinch
>stop blade an inch from her face
>make a cut on her face
>heh...looks like you'll need that makeup...kidd
>sheathe katana
>actually...
>decapitate her with bare hand
>you WON'T be needing that makeup after all!
>very personnel kid...

Same here,was eating cheesecake and bam.Dammit user.

remember the yolocause gozwim

that poor pupper

>He thinks you always put a comma before an "and" even if there is no new subject, yet he still thinks he has impeccable grammar.

observe my numerals

I don't because I like my women to wear makeup.

>this is considered a 1488/609 in america

WEAK
E
A
K

your face looks retarded

Replied to the wrong post lad

does your "perfectly" made-up face help prove the fact most women want to be judged based on their looks?

I can't tell, you have too much makeup on for me to tell what I'm looking at

>amerikka on valkoinen
YLIMMÄINEN KEK

ay nigger she thicc 4 real

wtf is wrong with this thread?

>this is a 1776/420 in not so great britain

what do you mean?

What the heck is going on in this thread?

The world seems really loopy right now.

Post more Finnish memes pls

you are welcome my brown friend

>americans actually think this is a woman

It's especially funny that he misspelled "grammar" immediately after stressing his dedication to proper spelling.

Nice get my friend.

You as well my compadre

how do we solve the pinoy problem?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Jesus I thought the door was shut.

>perfectly made-up face
Point out the flaws in her facial structure and makeup application, duh.

When she retorts with an argument along the lines of 'well that's just like, your opinion, man', point out that she referred to her face as 'perfectly made-up', which implies a standard to be objectively measured against.

how do we plug the butthole?

Excellent. I'm having that. Cheers.

SEIZE THE MEANS OF TRANSPORT

nasa is fake btw

Ask her what her rate is.

This actaully kinda got me.