Burgers have no money for heating

Should we send help, Burgers? I mean this looks like Somalia tier problems right there.

liberals will still say global warming is real

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

Nigger what the fuck?

I actually wouldn't mind if we would help america
Why not? We work all day and help people any day. Might as well help people who don't rape us as a thank you.

In america, we turn off the thermostat when we are at our other homes

YOU MUST PAY FOR BOOGIE'S HEALTHCARE FIRST HANS YOU FUCK

I have seen this pasta before and it ain't Italian.

Don't question his autism you stupid nigger animal.

This is literally the holiday lake home of a rich cunt in upstate New York.
Americans usually own multiple homes, all of which are quite large.

The Great Lakes is literally 90% snow and cold all the time

praise those digits

Every refrigerator in America is stuffed to the brim with that shit we will probably throw out.

nah, were good dude. This shit is normal on Lake Ontario...
NY fag here.. were in the middle of a "blizzard" and a "state of emergency" for 12 inches of snow... its literally nothing.

It's just a little ice mohammed. White people evolved to handle this stuff. We'll be fine.

>Hans thinks a residential HVAC unit could have stopped this from happening

Woah! It's exactly house shaped! WTF?

the owners were pouring sugary water on their house during those windy and freezing days
it's now a gigantic ice cream and they'll eat it all
when you're fat you can't help doing such things

NY here, yes please send your yuro money. Make all checks to cash. The 1ft of snow ruined my suede slippers and I desperately need a new pair.

>his face
>"the point in no return"

>implying Germans even know what the AC in that acronym stands for

AC=anti-cold

>cityfags

2ft in the Catskills, it's fucking brutal. I've eaten my dog already, send burgers

For a country whose cuisine revolves around the use of cream, it is astounding that you think that ice cream is made without CREAM.

My bullshit detector is pinging.

Why is the house next to it just fine?

Youre fucking retarded, m8

Civilisation wants to prevent such beauty from occurring.

How the fuck is an ice storm a Somalia-tier problem? It doesn't even snow in Somalia

>Why is the house next to it just fine?
Retaining walls that stopped spray from the lake

>living in a place where you have to deal with tons of snow and ice every winter

Can i get a quick rundown on this pasta?

ice storms are neat as fuck senpai sure it REKTS trees but holy fuck is it pretty

>12 inches of snow
got more like 18" in scumnectady. stayed home from work and shoveled like 3 times, pretty C O M F Y

>singular example
>burgers cant afford heating

nice

Don't worry Germany, we ok brah. Your post reminds me when Hugo Chavez was ranting about the US, back when oil was $120 a barrel. Now look at Venezuela. Pure anarchy.

Germany, you should look at your own country first. We will take care of our problems. You take car of the PM.

THIS WAS A BULLSHIT STORM IN NYC

SEEN WAY WORSE

JUST A BIT LATE IN THE SEASON IS ALL

PRAISE KEK

It's absolutely horrible. Never come here.

That is just a German house glazed with the semen of 28 black men.

He should be glad to have such anICE house

That's fucking beautiful... niggers and city fags will never understand the peace and serenity of being in the deep woods

Should have breed more dogs.

>tfw when you realize Krautistani heaters are designed to heat the outside of homes in order to mimic the hostile desert environment of sub-saharan Africa and the middle east

Last refuge from the shitskin hordes.

Come home, white man.

I feel like I'm samefagging, but this 100%.
I lived in the country my whole life, now I live in a suburb. This is fucking hell, and even going into a city is fucking terrible. I mean, does not one single person realize how fucking bad the city stinks ffs?

It was windy and rainy last night here in FL... I think I am coming down with a cold...send weed, I have plenty but just want more.

I like going into the city, especially NYC. I think NYC is a city done right. Compare LA that can't even figure out how to get people to work in the morning without enormous traffic jams.

Since when has any country ever helped the American people? All you do is take from us. You know how many American tax dollars went to prop up West Germany. Thanks for nothing. FTW.

>New York
>America
Pick one

France helped us out back in 1781.

can i bunk with u fellow floridian?

Jew York is fucking disgusting, and so is LA. They fucking smell, badly. I was headed to NY once and crashed in the car when we were still miles and miles away from even suburbs. Woke up on the Veranzano bridge and holy fuck it smelled like a fucking puerto rican garbage dump in the midday sun

And then trolled America by gifting them a crossdressing statue that turns green.

>Bogs worship the father's ass
>UFOs work in coal mines
>The Pentagon uses the internet to speed dial user
>A phone can be used to media a narrative
>White trash use telekinetic powers
>Really niggers are 11th dimensional beings
>There is a crossover in biases and reality
>black people work much to the world's surprise

You were probably over a garbage barge. The only thing really annoying about the air in Manhattan is the smokers. Smoking shouldn't be allowed on public sidewalks.

What they're not telling you is that house is right on the shore of a lake.

>Shows million dollar home that froze over from ocean water blown on to house and freezing during massive storm
>German

Yeah, the retardeness checks out.

Too bad your rivers of immigrants don't freeze, as you wouldn't be so cucked if that were the case.

>Americans usually own multiple homes
What? No way. The rich and the very well off have many.

fuck islam

Nah. Its supposed to do that.

>All world governmenments entrust their gold supply to the niggers. There is no Fort Knox, only Fort Coon.

I'm middle class and will be looking at vacation homes soon. You can't have to be hella rich, rent it when you aren't there.

My family is middle class and we own a cabin in Gatlinburg TN. Any middle class family can if they're not retarded with their money.

Considering that could have gone into your retirement accounts, who's being retarded with their money?

No, if my houses freezes over the niggers can't steal my tv.

>116655577
woah.........

>who's being retarded
Tripfags, tripfags are being retarded.

Only if you bring weed, or beer, or a cool bong...

Pls
Send help
Pls

All non-Nordic countries have shit houses with no insulation, terrible build quality and garbage heat/humidity control. Somalians in Sweden live in houses of higher quality than any American on this board.

it's 9 burrito time.

>been calling close to 12" between DC/Baltimore
>barely get a couple inches

I was hoping for something like last year

I'm nice and toasty in my "poorly made house" Sven.

Is good

>11
>66
>555
>77
CLIMATE CHANGE BTFO

This isn't a problem in NY faggot. When this shit happens in Florida or Georgia then send help

Holy shit Europoors are just as ignorant as the average American who has never left their state.

It doesn't snow in Somalia you autist

It's not that deep woods, but the area is great in the winter. Pic is the hotel

That's nice. Did you make it yourself?
Nice try, I've been to 45 countries and 25 US states. Your houses are as poorly built as your cars.

But the somalis didnt build the houses, they are too stupid to know which end of a nail to hit.

Wind didn't do that, a water pipe obviously burst in that house. More fake news.

What am I witnessing?

SHADILAY

Noice

Nah.
They clearly sprayed it with a hose

that's rare unless you just made it

Why areWestern Europeans so hopelessly ignorant of American weather?
There was LITERALLY nothing you could have done to prevent this house form icing over. It doesn't fucking matter what your thermostat is set, idiot.
Another thing I see posted a lot: BUILDING YOUR OUT OF BRICKS DOESN'T MAKE THEM IMPERVIOUS TO TORNADOES YOU FUCKING MONGS, PEOPLE IN THE WEST HAVE WOODEN HOUSES BECAUSE IT'S CHEAPER TO REBUILD AFTER A TORNADOE COMES THROUGH AND DESTROYS EVERYTHING.
dumb fucks.

I stayed at the Banff Springs hotel back in 1989. It was really nice.

To all the people claiming freezing weather is max comfy:
>if your pipes get frozen you're fucked
>massive bills regarding heating unless you have to chop wood which is also kind of a pain in the ass
>have to wear layers and layers of clothing to go out
>its dangerous to drive on iced over roads
>shoveling snow
>when snow melts its all muddy and dirty
>amerilard houses are made out of wood so fire hazzards are a real thing
Fuck outta here with that, I'd rather live in my comfy 30 degree weather all year round

Yeah, send help to my bank account.

HOLY KEK