If you don't want this, you're an awful person

If you don't want this, you're an awful person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFWLnBxZMDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hold on working on one about Women being the Nigger of the World.

Only if everyone is white

can't do it with niggers no matter what you do

if you think this is posible, you are an idiot

fantastical thinking aside, it's not possible.
The future is that of martial law and extremism.

>If I don't want to deny the truths of God and reduce existence to a materialistic nightmare without meaning I'm a bad person

nah, you are evil though, and you will burn in hell right along with the beatles

Gandhi would never have been okay with MLK. He vehemently hated blacks. Used to write volumes inciting the Indians to attack black people. Called them kaffir all the time.

>Wants to get rid of religion.
>Wants to get rid of nations.
>And I'm not the only one.
>Ghandi.
?????

I want struggle. If life is all dandy i'd kill myself immidiately or just make my own struggles. Rather live for genocide than for happiness.

imagine sandniggers giving up their religion
LOL good one OP

Hitler could have made this possible.

>this is what liberals actually believe

I wish this could happen.
If it were up to me, we'd all live together as one happy people, safe and okay.

But this will never happen. Not due to me or my people, but from those who seek to harm us.

As long as someone wants to kill me, I want to kill them.

If there is no religion why are those faggot muslim bastards wearing their shitty muslim headscarf?

This is like the war and peace of shitty web comics

Wasn't Ghandi a staunch nationalist that hated black people?

Mark David Chapman did nothing wrong.

If there's no religion why would that woman be wearing a head covering?

>It's easy if you try.
>It isn't hard to do.

t. unrealistic hippie.

not desirable or possible

Who is Anna? She's obviously irrelevant considering the "artist" had to give her a nametag...

this. john lennon was a child abusing, hippy idealist faggot

they're so cute :))
gonna wear a bart simpson hijab

>Not due to me or my people
>I want to kill them

it is a secret goy

>Half white Bob Marley darker than MLK

There are people on Sup Forums who are just as anti-race realist as this.

>what is self defense and how does it work
Have fun laying down and dying the first time Mohammad comes knocking with an AK.

>I'm not the only one
>Einstein
>The Jew that argued for using Nuclear energy as a weapon

if MLK lived for one more year
we would live in Niggerstan timeline

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...fuck off our board, commie.

haha retard , that is not possible it will never be, doesn't matter how much you wish for it, not gonna happen.

>lose all culture or identity allowing for easier control over single, homogenous unit
>abandon religion, the superglue of western civilization and one of the few protections against degeneracy or hedonistic consumption.
>become what globalist have always dreamed of, an individual without nationality, beliefs or morality who is willing to betray their own kin to justify uniformity.

Naw fuck off John Lennon you british cuck glad you got shot

Imagine living in a dream world then get murdered. Guess it didn't work out to well now did it.

Yeah not realistic, but it would be nice.

True peace comes from realizing you must fight as a demon within the body of a good man.

fuck off, reddit

Anyone who says that playing FOOTBALL (not egghand) is living life in peace has never played true FOOTBALL.

I like that, nothing to die for.

Unite and rule faggots need to GTFO. Division is our strength.

the only way humanity will move forward is if everyone is willing to do their part, too bad most countries/people would rather just be given everything than given the tools to set themselves up to succeed

I admit I sang along in my head. gets me a little weepy

agree. true football involves falling on the ground and flailing like a complete faggot when you barely get touched by another player. also tripping over your own foot to make it look like someone tripped you and then grabbing your knee and rolling around crying like a complete fucking faggot waiting to see if Mommy Ref gives you a foul

soccer is trash. complete trash. and it's because of the faggot players falling down and flopping around like the faggots they are

>MLK
>not a preacher and hardcore democrat who hated violent blacks

Why is it ALWAYS either
>the Jew
or
>the Brit
It's high time we recognize the British as the #2 enemy of the White race

Gandhi noticed a certain group of people being lazy after living among them for a while. Can you guess who they were?

WHAT THE FUCK LOL
Gandhi was an Indian nationalist
Harvey Milk just promoted gay shit
Einstein was a Zionist

REEEEEE

DELETE THIS

The main flaw in this image is the "Living in peace part"

Most people are stupid. Most people are tribal. A world without borders or religion would be absolute hell as the majority of people would simply triple down on identity politics. We would have SJWs that make our current SJWs look sane.

Most people are also too stupid to truly grasp philosophical concepts of subjective reality such as the last-thursdayism paradox, and as a result need religion to give themselves some for of moral/ethical standards. From what I have seen only people in the top 10% of IQ bracket at best are able to truly comprehend the complex nature of how morality can be both objective and subjective regardless of religion. Most people just go full derp when you try to explain it to them.
>Low IQ ( >120 ) Pleb: Hurr durr you need god to be moral durr
>Non-retard: Actually *Explains how subjective reality means belief in god doesn't magically change subjectivity into objectivity
>Low IQ ( >120 ) Pleb: Hurr durr duurururud uduruduruduur dasdasd derp derp derp *tries to reason against what you just explained, ultimately revealing that they didn't understand it.
>Non-retard: Explains in again
>Low IQ ( >120 ) Pleb: Doesn't get it again. Reasons that because he doesn't get it he must be right.

And that's basically how it goes. Most people are far too retarded to actually understand these concepts. It is infinitely better to just let plebs believe in their sky-wizard. It makes them act like decent human beings. If it works it works.

>nothing to kill or die for
this is why i fucking hate jews. if there's nothing in life worth dying for, then what's the point of living in the first place?

MLK was a pacifist who supported the black race lifting itself up by it's bootstraps, something Brazil could learn from.

>imagine if there were no diversity

fixd

where are your balls?

Then I must be satan.

Was John Lennon the first numale?

>tfw 119 IQ

>imagine life is all there is
>imagine you have no soul
>imagine death is the end

rather not

>derp
go back 2 reddit

>Low IQ (>120) pleb.
Is this American education?

this, burn in hell OP you fucking faggot.

derp originated on Sup Forums you absolute newfag.

It's different in America :^)

and reddit ran it into the ground, retard

Has anyone worked out who the grey-haired dyke called 'Anna' actually is?

Shhhhh! Don't let facts interrupt the SJWs trying to string together an argument.

>that fucking jewish nose

John Lennon wrote imagine while beating Yoko Ono. That's how he got his inspiration.

>let's kill God and destroy heaven and hell!
>let's force people to become atheists
>let's get rid of all borders and laws
>idiots believe this would somehow cause a peaceful society
Top kek. John Lennon got shot just for singing about it, you believe you can do this? That's like shitting down everyone's throat and expecting world peace. You aren't helping anyone so fuck off. World peace would involve getting rid of atheists first.

John Lenon beat his wive and kid.

I believe that war drives almost all, if not all tech.

Tech is the only way to advance.
Ergo, war is the best, if only way.

this coming from the colony that invented the 'nation of immigrants' and 'the melting pot'.

That's the image he wanted to be seen as.

In reality he was a pretty violent hateful kind of person with a sick sense of humour.

Early days he was always taking the piss out of retards. I think he just new it was good business to appear to be a hippie.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFWLnBxZMDw

McCartney was the one who actually lived the life Lennon appeared too, veganism, moving out of society and living off the land and stuff.

>I was only pretending to be smart.

only when he was not being a comunist, wife cheater and wife bearter

He also advocated nuclear arms race.

If there's nothing worth dying for there's nothing worth living for

in other words kill yourself

Ur dumb

>your country destabilizes the Middle East and North Africa and damn near blows everything up during the cold war
>"now let me preach to you why we can't have world peace"

OMG
A fappening is happening

>become less human by rejecting your primal desire to compete and dominate

Comfort does not breed success you cuck. You'll never get the "fittest" if you don't go through the survival part of the process

the beatles were one of the worst things to happen to this country.

Who is "Anna"? Doesn't look like Kasparian to me.

Funny how the only corroboration we have of that is Sean and Yoko's word...

And what will that entail?
No family, no property, everything would be taken from you. In order to achieve this you would have to kill everyone because people will die for each other. At least every decent person. You can't achieve world peace by killing everyone who isn't an asshole.

Reminder that John Lennon was known to Beat his wife and kids

You are right.

Oh we can have world peace, just not by the method OP mentions. Destroying religion is not the answer.

The correct answer is designer babies.

>Gandhi, Einstein and MLK were atheists

No war sounds boring. What a terrible world to live in.

i like having countries
it means there is somewhere to escape to if your goverment becomes a dictatorship

Is he... dare I say... /ourPooInTheLoo/?

I actually believe it. Can you imagine living with Yoko and not beating her? It's easier to imagine all the shit in the song.

>World peace would involve getting rid of atheists first.
you misspelled niggers and jews

Lol

Finally, someone that understands that world peace can only be reached by genetic modification.

Imagine no possessions
Go on OP, give away your computer.
I'll wait

Damn it bums me out.

It's clear this guy doesn't realize that evil isn't a condition of events, it's inherent in everyone at all times.

One day he'll understand...

Yes, no nations, only private property.