Jontron

What's your thoughts on the recent comments made by Jontron?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4PnboqFwiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is /OURGUY/

The fuck is a jontron and why should anyone care?

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

bash the fash

He was unprepared. so he looked like an idiot.

>Thinks wanting to keep your culture as your own shouldn't be labeled as a bad thing or labeled as being a nazi.
>gets labeled as a nazi

He really should have seen that coming. In today's world where identity-politics reign supreme you keep any views that may viewed as light left, central or right to your fucking self or be prepared to be ostracized by your peers and sjws.

^ this and sage and report.

>Jontron?

SAGE goes in the options field.

Here's a great parody of FaggotTron
youtube.com/watch?v=_4PnboqFwiI

Fuck this manchild loser. He's not red pilled. He's not political. He has not education on anything to make him credible or someone to even consider listening too.

Fat loser gamer nerd faggot who makes smug faces.
I would punch this fat sack of shit if I could. I HATE those fucking bitch cunt smug faces he makes

>unironically linking College Humor

Lol posts a beta video gaming pundit. That dude is a manlet. I would crush him in my mighty slavic claws. Then rape him as is customary.

>(((College Humor)))

A FUCKING LEAF

>Raging against JonTron while unironically watching College Humor

Someone get a rake

HAHA that video. Also you are completely 100% correct. Why the fuck would anyone listen to this manchilds political opinions? I remember some faggot in another thread called me "feeble minded" for not listening or agreeing with him. He's just some dumb fucking z-list "actor" who does what he's told.

what did he says

>those arms

Cool guy

He needs to stop watching molymeme and refine his own arguments.

Jontron is a deconstructionist. Similiar to Robin Williams. He's hilarious. Get over it.

Do you go out of your way to act this stupid?

does anyone have that story of a guy running into him at a market?

who's the next youtuber to go full 1488 and why is it pic related

user I hope you're not asking for a years old copy pasta that gets posted for celebrity threads.

What the fuck is wrong is with his arms

I don't know how old it is, but it involves him buying a bunch of cornbread and milk and end with him killing a man and driving away in his car with a license plate that reads "1488KKK"

"jon isnt qualified to speak about politics" - user on Sup Forums
why is the validity of his political opinions (or more accurately, the validity of his right to vocalize those opinions) even being called into question here. hes been exposed to the same shit we are. hes probably at least somewhat familiar with pol and the shit that gets said here based on comments he's made in several videos now. like who gives a fuck if you think hes fat and smug and unfunny, why is his political opinion any less valued than random anonymous faggots on Sup Forums

This really does make a lot of good points, but the delivery is painfully unfunny.

>those arms
holy fuck what

Is that Adam Sesler? Didn't know he had T-Rex blood in his veins

nice edit

What did he say

>college humor

Announcing sage is against the rules.
Enjoy your ban, faggot.

doesn't make the video any less true lol

Jon tron is an Iranian nazi?

I bet you all support him, but if a guy that looked like him wanted to marry your sisters, you would freak out cause he doesnt look quite white.

i think thats the most punchable face ive ever seen

i never thought anything would top the BLM chick that interrupted bernie but this numale did it

Cocaine "Snort"sler is intimidating as fuck.

Why is it that when someone relatively mainstream decides to speak out against SJW/lefty bullshit, instantly a ton of Sup Forumslacks want to bash them, saying they aren't right-leaning enough or whatever.

What is it you want exactly? You tell yourself you live in a shit world and you see the truths others don't, yet when your opinions start to gain more traction, you turn it into a game of purity. Just like a fucking geek arguing he's the geekiest.

its always a fucking leaf
everytime

I was waiting for an edit like this.

lol he would never dare

>1 post by this ID
GTFO shills