When he won

Newfag here
What was it like on this board when Trump won the election?
Was it pure ecstasy? Was it total celebration and "omfg"s?
Let me live vicariously through you. I wish I was on here on that night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=PQitEXGyLus
youtube.com/watch?v=BZy5r4dlgW0
youtube.com/watch?v=dB0UpRtsH8c
youtube.com/watch?v=_wpTtDuRYOU
mega.nz/#!LhIzhZRR!STjzmeDh6rSLzqUWaKRSpwB99KyP5GLaimZJtHRLmow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

People was drunk on happiness
There was anons singing, crying, praying and others simply spamming CTR stuff role playing.
One of the best nights of my life and I'm not even American.

Thank you so much. That made me feel so happy.

Sounds so great

>well, that was fun
>what do you guys want to do now?

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

Also, Ted Cruz gave Trump the delegates

Basically this

was really fun at the beginning, nobody believed it could happen, but when it slowly became apparent that Hillary couldn't win I was like "meh, what now"

Kinda like watching the last episode of the last season of a TV show, except there was no grand finale scene, it just kinda faded out

The posting speed was so fast at some points. I started a thread and it was archived less than 20 seconds later.

It was gross...Hillary won by 3millions
Drumpf cheated, sad!

I can honestly say that election night with Sup Forums was one of the most memorable nights of my life.

90% people celebrating, like 9% people watching the hillary HQ livestream and 1% shill posting

exactly, IU've been feeling the letdown since that moment. the result, depression

Honestly the only thing that could top the activity and happiness throughout the board is if California was nuked

That's how crazy it was

This was stickied on loop
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Lol 8ch is low energy as hell

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

these two together make me feel kinda pathetic

It was shock and awe.

No one could believe a show boat won the election. On the other hand Hillary was not a valid choice.

Truly extraordinary. The sticky was moving at 100 miles per hour all night. When Florida came through there was a palpable sense of 'OH MY GOD, ARE WE ACTUALLY GOING TO DO THIS GUYS?' From Florida was confirmed, from about 2 o'clock in the morning (where I am) onwards, things only became more joyous.

I nearly cried tears of joy, and I wasn't alone.

I was insanely drunk election night.
Figured Clinton would win so I didn't want to feel when that happened.
Then it turned from drinking in mourning to celebratory drinking. So happier drunk shitposting that night for me.

Fucking kikes are worse than atheistfags.

i was hoped on pain killers for the exact same reason

Hitler 2.0

It got spammed and most threads died within less than a minute

Also there was a lot of autistic goku spirit ball chanting and screaming threads

You can probably dig up TYT live stream.
It was pure goldmine to watch them as their faces slowly turned from smugness to anger.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQitEXGyLus

lol, the Cruz one, whadda faggort

>Florida called
>DUN DADADADUN DADADADUNDUN
>ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
At that point it felt like we climbed out of our trenches and charged the enemy head on

Mods = gods

Honest answer?
Some of the best sex the wife and I ever had. We both came at the same time when Trump came out with Melania to announce victory. You probably think I'm LARPing, but I can assure you I'm not.

I posted this after the results were in. Still feel the same

Ana was pissed.

This. We were just a bunch of humble memesters with no chance in hell, but we had hope.

When the final call happened, it was a bit like this: youtube.com/watch?v=BZy5r4dlgW0

I loved it. I noticed I haven't been nearly as depressed about my life and future since the God Emperor took office. Praise Kek.

>bernies future is a stale, bland cityscape with kike architecture
Checks out.

>Canada's immigration website has crashed
KEK I forgot.

And this!

It really was like that. I honestly believed that he'd win, but even I felt utterly overwhelmed when Florida was called. Just incredible.

I'll still loop it on bad days

It was glorious watching the win percentage flip from left to right.

youtube.com/watch?v=dB0UpRtsH8c

Ha. Just found my reply on it from that night. Such a great feeling.

That would have been more enjoyable then chugging whiskey

Was it vicodin?

that does sound like it would help. thanks

This video of Trump makes him look like a drunk driver. He's all over the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wpTtDuRYOU

I cried. Stayed up all night. I was afraid if I went to sleep they (((They))) would do something to take it away.

Honestly an amazing night.

FEELS
E
E
L
S

I had to keep my feelings inside as I was with my liberal gf and her friends watching tv. They started whining and getting really upset. One even yelled at me "you don't seem very bothered by this." I just had to keep it bottled. I excused myself to the bathroom, and started fist pumping and physically spazzing out

99.7 PERCENT CHANCE

I couldn't have concealed the shit eating grin on my face for all the money in the world.

very high energy.

that happened

When I saw this I honestly didn't believe it.
I had gone to get food because I was crazy anxious and needed to calm down, and I came back and it was basically Trump assured victory but I couldn't even comprehend it.
When I realized it was truly happening I felt this wave of relief. I definitely cried during his speech.

Were you literally shaking?

Hahahaha what's so unbelievable about my story? Its underwhelming. It's not like I said I argued with them and they got btfo and then I fucked all the hot girls in the ass. I literally had to fake that I wasn't excited to not piss out liberal nutjobs, and then lock myself in a private room and let it all out

Roundabout playing in the sticky was the happiest moment in the past 9 years.

It was hilarious and awesome.

The liberal butthurt was the stuff of legend.

What else was there to do? The hands were dealt, all we could do was watch.

For about 2 hours we knew trump would win but the MSM refused to admit it for hours. And then even when is became impossible for hillary to win they were still in denial

Cum was leaking down my left leg.

Sup Forums was quicker than Sup Forums

This. While the energy was higher than it will ever be again, there was a sick feeling underneath it all that the powers that be would not let this one go easy.

Now here we are.

I didn't go to Sup Forums on election day, but I can tell you me and my mates all had a big fucking shit eating grin throughout the day, hell the rest of november even

The only one who didn't 100% sperg out like a faggot was cenk who the rest had made fun of because he said he believed Trump had a chance. But there were plenty of other times he did sperg in the past so...

I was blessed with the first time in my memory that Pennsylvania voted Republican.

>2000 posts in 4 minutes

it was a crazy night for sure.

Fixed

It was a great day.

People kept spamming that SWEET SWEET VICTORY song from Spongebob and there was also a load of threads about Le Pen and the French election as people realised meme magic could be extended to Europe after the Trump win

If that's a kike being hung up, then i want the cruz timeline

oh jeeze its an edgy anonymous faggot video

lewd

Kek, thankyou for this kind sir. Mind if i save it?

I spent the day smoking pot, browsing this board and watching videos of people crying. Best day of my life almost.

Never come down you mean?

>Trump won holy shit
>full of happiness, gloating with Sup Forums
>Pence speaking
>"IT IS MY HIGH HONOR"
>oh shit here he comes
>"AND DISTINCT PRIVELEGE"
>HOLY FUCK
>"THE PRESIDENT ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES, MR. DONALD TRUMP"
>stand up out of my chair involuntarily
>start clapping with tears in my eyes and the biggest smile on my face
>THERE HE IS OUR FUCKING GUY
>"SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING, COMPLICATED BUSINESS"
Classic fucking Trump, getting teary eyed just thinking about it

THATS

XCOM

BABY

I can honestly and truthfully say that the euphoria I experienced upon witnessing Trump win lasted for three whole weeks. I had never felt less stressed in my ENTIRE life. I was so excited it was hard to sleep.

>Even Muslims voted for Trump more than Jews

It was truly one of the best nights I ever had. Watching the TV cheering with my dad while browsing Sup Forums and being congratulated by my friends and family who didn't believe me that Trump would win. I wanna relive it.

Sup Forums was flooding with threads giving energy to Trump. It even rivaled the chaos of Sup Forums harbor. All of the threads were saying PAINT IT RED. By far the best part was how all the ctr shills vanished out of thin air. You know what they say: Sup Forums is always right!

You cannot even imagine how delicious the Trump victory was. Him winning was pretty great in and of itself, but seeing all the liberal meltdowns from literally everyone was amazing. Look for all the salt threads in the archive. Their tears kept a permanent smile on my face for about two weeks and even kinda does to this day

>tfw PAfag and seeing your state flip red that night

don't think I've ever been that amped for something political ever.

>posting the edited version

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,

>"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

I suppose we all thought that one way or another.

Save and share

Here's a mega link to a pdf of the entire sticky thread the night of the election.

mega.nz/#!LhIzhZRR!STjzmeDh6rSLzqUWaKRSpwB99KyP5GLaimZJtHRLmow

Sup Forums was good for a night because the shills were BTFO so hard they couldn't post for a good 24 hours because they were too busy crying

>guys can PA go red?
>nah man too many philly niggers
>time passes
>suddenly "GUYS CHECK PA HE IS ONLY 20K BEHIND"
>Nani?!
>watch PA flip in real time on the guardian
I got real fucking loud for that one
>FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAH

Pittsburgh fag here.
I had tears of joy that night. My god, I had a fucking boner for a week that wouldn't go away

Remember the weeks after 9/11? Kind of like that.

That video is beautiful

thanks

>NH
>the minor fall

Still sad we never got it

Seeing the hill shills loud and proud early Tuesday slowly disappear as the night went on was my favorite part.

>double Tripple double double.
Nice