Woah.... why white people rape so much?

Woah.... why white people rape so much?

I wonder how hard it is to get convicted of rape in Saudi Arabia. Probably impossible.

Im pretty sure for a dude to get convicted for rape there has to be 4 male witnesses.

Its because we have more blacks than you guys

lol. Fucking a 9 yo is rape over here.

that's really racist. you don't HAVE blacks since slavery isn't legal anymore which sucks

rape is basically legal in saudi arabia

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

Jpegs are sources

wtf, i love sharia now

in order for that to happen, at least half of your co-conspirators would need to roll on you in sharia court

anyone else taking the islam redpill right now?

How do they know that 60% of rapes are unreported... if they are unreported? You can't have statistics without data.

rape is basically legal in saudi arabia, and usa has over 10x the population

>indian rapes
>34,000
yeah good try.

in saudi arabia it's not rape if the woman is female, or if the woman is a young boy

No
Islam is one of the worst religions you can subscribe to if you live in the west. If you are a white Muslim you are a traitor and deserve execution.
Why are there so many people on here shilling for the sandniggers all of a sudden?

>60% unreported
If they are not reported, how do we know they happened?

their kids are actually sexy, unlike nonwhite kids

how could you know it's 60% if that are unreported

>Expecting Muslim countries to punish people for rape

OP is a retard

Despite them probably having way more actual rapes (especially India, there is no way a country with a billion pajeets has less than 100,000 rapes) than us, niggers and spics raise our rape rate by a lot.

the nose knows

what the fuck did i just write sorry i need my bed

uh- uhh.. why do you have to worry about such ordinary matters?

I can read it but do you have one not for ants?

>claims 60% of rapes are unreported in the United States

>naive enough to believe that Saudi Arabia's statistics are reliable when they arrest and kill women who report rape.

This really makes me think.

>60% are unreported

So theyre just... making shit up?

Why 60%? Why not 90%?

GTFO TURK. You brown cockroaches only rape our women because their beautiful unlike yours. Also you pollute our counties with your filth. That's why the rapes are high and that's why we need another crusade, to fucking wipe you people out.

I'm so fucking sick of the god damn muslims, their fucking numbers need to be reduced by the millions.

>60% percent are unreported
Then how do you know they happened? Great logic bucko.

Oh, and here's another shocker: Did you know North Korea is the happiest country on earth?

>60% go unreported meme
>mentions saudi arabia
HAHAHAHAHA

What kind of superrape does one have to commit to get charged in Saudi Arabia?

Y'all immediately go to differences in reporting and standards... so why isn't that an acceptable argument for Sweden?

4 male witnesses or 8 female, because you know, male power

Maybe raping someone else's goat

nah that's just vandalism, same as raping some one Else's wife/ wives/ son.

Y'all never go to differences in reporting and standards in Sweden... so why isn't that an acceptable argument for Muslims?

also
>Sup Forums is one person
>leaf

>Y'all
Nigger detected, stop stealing Southern culture.
And the amount of rape in Sweden exploded BEFORE it was redefined.

raping objects isn't a crime in Saudi Arabia

>60% are unreported
So they're ENTIRE argument rest on 180,000 unreported rapes, while ignoring the fact that India or Saudi Arabia would have similar issues?

Thanks based Satan-Trips.
If the 60% is unreported, but 300k is 40%, then the number for 60% is known, and it can be known only if they are reported.

Another sharia shilling sandnigger.