Who here cares?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll be fucking nothing

i am, i wanna see him cry when there's literally nothing interesting in there

Holy shit
Its finally over now we get to see the russian payments...damn

I do because the left will finally shut up when they don't see any ties to russia

How is that not a felony?

Who is he/she?

(((Seriously)))

>Get this everybody, he DIDN'T pay more in taxes than he was legally required to! Impeach this racist! I'm a Hillfire missile now!

Show me the CF or CGI deposits and withdrawals. That I care about.

>post yfw it's Dr John Trump's tax returns showing he bought nukes off the Soviets

This just in: nobody fucking cares.

why are they so obsessed with his tax returns

My prediction is that it shows Trump is only worth 1 billion.

Isn't that private information?
Only obtained through a court order

he's an autistic political pundit on msnbc.
one time he took an obvious joke mitt romney said about windows rolling down in airplanes, and turned it into a 10 minute segment saying how stupid he is.

>Trump shills doing damage control

>Leaked emails and evidence of rampant corruption among the democrats are criminal Russian election fraud and fake newsl

>leaked tax returns are justice and resistance!

JUST REEE MY SHIT UP

Because it will help support their narrative that he is some sort of Russian puppet

(((leaks)))

wow its fucking nothing

Rachel is a CIA shill

When shit happens it usually means the media is trying to distract from something else happening somewhere that they don't want people to notice. Somebody call Sweden and make sure they're ok.

Everyone knows that Trump just fills out a 1040EZ with crayon and there is a line that says "super secret money from Russia"

The media does not have to follow the law.

They could probably ask someone for some heroin, snort it, and get away with it despite showing the whole process on TV.

Because he is part of the deep state.rules are different for them.

This. I have looked through them all and there's nothing substantial. I think we should all go to sleep now.

Probably just rehashing the ones put out by Marla Maples.

If not then the IRS needs to be annihilated for politicized leaking of highly confidential information. Getting tired of these police state tactics.

pretty sure this is illegal

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS

I don't. Only a naive moron gives a penny more to the government than legally allowed. If he was hosing the government out of $150million/year I would just love him more.

Admittedly, I do want to see what (if anything) is in Trump's tax returns.

When it proves to be nothing, it will only discredit the media further.

Do you think it will be a big deal if it's not squeaky clean? They're gonna bitch no matter what, but for the non-crazies how should we proceed with this info?

>Shariablue about to be disappointed for the 88th time this year.
Kek wrote this.

There will be nothing but they'd blow up and spin every little detail of the return into a scandal.

"He used legally available deductions to not pay as many taxes. He claimed to earn $4,536,274.86 but our sources calculate he earned $4,536,274.89. Impeachment now! Not my president. Racist. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Debt ceiling is tomorrow and a guaranteed rate hike. markets could go down but not reported.

DRUMPF BTFO!

Dumphy's going to jail lads!

I'm just waiting for shit to collapse, I don't give a fuck about anything right now.

It's funny how many tards are posting this in Sup Forums as if it means anything

I'd laugh if after all this blowing them off over them it was just a power play and there really is nothing of value in them.

Trump getting impeached, ides of March wasn't a meme

this will be the end of trump's campaign

it's over drumpfgnwekjg;aikins your preclioscuious ?DRUMP"F is fuckhingi FINSHU:SHED lmao hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah I tbet uyo thoughtgt you aahd somhe fuchibng changece fo him ibnot beibg impecaehed but NO!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

ITS OVER DRUMPFTARDS

HAHAHAHAHA

HE'S FINISHED

HE'S GETTING IMPEACHED TOMORROW

(Seriously.)

So is whoever leaked his taxes.

Who needs a court order when Obama cronies are leaking information left and right

This

bah

who gives a shit, we civil war now

Not me

Is this it? March 15 happening? Man this sucks

BLUMPF BTFO

I care because its going to be chaos, it will throw everything into disarray I have a bottle of wine ready to enjoy the shit show.

The media is above the law. Don't you know that? Chris Cuomo outright said so.

youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8

Was there EVER purported to be anything illegal in Trump's tax returns?

I thought the whole reason he didn't want to release them is that it was going to reveal he didn't have as much money as he said he did. That would be embarrassing, but not illegal.

He already won.

These people are so bitter they are attacking their own head of state.

They are assaulting their own nation because they are upset.

Holy Fuck I forgot about that. This is it boys, time to team up with /k/ and prepare for the worst.

Listen here. This is it.. The moment we've been waiting for.

The President of the FBI will be indited tomorrow. The timing is to align with the Ides of March.

Remember what FBIanon said.
Do not come here after tomorrow.
Anything goes under martial law and they are planning for a civil war.

Trump is going to be indited.

>outta office and still triggering right wing retards

>MSNBC was fed fake tax returns intentionally Trump's alter ego so that he can reveal his real tax returns which show massive net worth and zero connections to Russia

Check em

All its going to show is that he used legal loopholes to pay less taxes.

haha, he'd look like such a loser if he's poorer than he's been saying, it's not like he's head of the most powerful nation in the history of the known universe

Why would someone give a shit. Even if he avoided any taxes (avoided, not evaded), what's the problem? I'm more worried that he still hasn't done any cool stuff, except banning entrance for some countries a second time. MAGA when?

I know right!!

they are fake, not his actual tax returns
don't believe them

The only people that care about how much money rich people have are the ones that want to confiscate it.

I see the power of the surveillance state repeatedly used against the American citizens and political oponents by political operatives and, quite honestly, I've gotten to the point where I genuinely root against our government and welcome the day when it is significantly weakened somehow.

Silly goyim. Those rules only apply to YOU.

Soooo concerned

no kidding.

>saving obongoleaf images

Fucking leafs, I swear

What's his endgame

Scissoring.

>tfw move to all-white rural town in the middle of nowhere
>get woken up by a bird that sounds like a retarded nigger saying "Throw your hands up" all morning every morning.

Real question here is, can MSNBC be sued for this? Tax returns are personal information and there is absolutely no reason for a """news""" organization to release them.

I take he's not a fan of rock, then

Yawn these faggots think I'm going to watch MCCCP.

You could try but you would not win. An argument can be made that it is in the public interest, especially if they contain something significant.

>yfw they got it from a man named "John Miller"

quads confirm

Checked

They'll get a boner over telling everyone how they might get in lots of trouble ("muh morals, muh need to tell DA STORY"), but they have pro Jews at the top to get them out of the situation as always. It's how her credibly will change based on this that is the really interesting aspect.

>getting more votes
>losing

You Republicans only win because you heavily rely on affirmative action

>indited

Credible tip. Thanks.

>that roman salute
fucking naziboos man, I tell ya

>inb4 they get sued

I have never seen this before. Did he do this while he was President?

>public interest
That only works for things like names of criminals/terrorists who have put the public in danger and therefore people deserve to know their names and faces and maybe where they live because there is a genuine threat, but theres no reason to release someones tax returns, especially if theyve done nothing that deserves their release.

When it turns out to be nothing, copy and paste this:

>Rachel Maddow is fake news.

Ruin her.

Kek I hope he did it

yes
last WH correspondents dinner

November made all of my stupid rage at this nigger fuck worth it, I hope he enjoyed his little fun. Such a shame it all came crashing down so quickly.

God I hate that nigger.

Why the fuck would Trump file Russian briberies with his tax anyways? They'd be under the table.

Wow. What an absolute fucking embarrassment.

2005 Tax returns, not that exciting.