Buckle Up

It's happening?

say they do have them, it could be just be bait for views, isn't it illegal to to leak someones personal documents?

it's over drumpf is finished

breaking: she doesnt

If they do have them, it'll be more
>SEE! HE LOST MONEY THIS YEAR
>SEE! HE ONLY CONTRIBUTED 4% OF HIS INCOME TO CHARITY
>SEE! HE WROTE OFF A MERCEDES AS A BUSINESS EXPENSE!

It'll be a circlejerk over a tax return the liberals don't know anything about.

nobody cares. he probably didn pay a cent, so what? if he would have done anything illegal the IRS would have raped him already. but since they didnt it wont matter.
He probably uses the same loopholes as any reasonable businessman would do if he is able to, the same loopholes he said he wants to close during his campange. for the same reason the tax cut for the rich isnt bad, since closing the loopholes will still make them pay more again. they should spent more time on screaming about the loopholes demanding that those are closed since everyone agrees they are bad.

#Jeb4Life

nothing happened to the Times when they did it to trump

What will it be pol?

We're gonna find out that trump has forward tax carries from the 90s losses of his companies. So what ? And he might have some write offs and write downs. All businesses do tbis

But then they will have literally nothing left. This is their last hope.

Why are there three threads on this?
Trying to shill for the show?

Probably baiting for viewers just to show some shit from 1980

My Guess:
They either have nothing, a forgery, or a select portion. They are tying to bait him into releasing his real ones for comparison to rebuke any claims from tonight. Standard tactic.

>Trying to shill for the show?
Probably. This won't get me to tune in.

Trump campaign is done.

No.
If it was anything legit, the IRS would be swooping down like falcons.

Maddow's /ourguy/, he just doesn't know it

These are the same liberals who scream about people like me owning 3 ARs. I remind them it's perfectly within the law.

These are the same fucks who spout that there's no god or creator- which implies no objective morality- and are constantly sucking the dick of the state.
They love the state and want more laws, but hate it when you follow them and do something they don't like.

Let them scream. Everyone who can be saved from the Left has been.

this
It will be like when the FBI decided not to indict Hillary

holy fuckin' digits anonman

I guess it's all over, boys, I supported Trump this far but now that his ties to Russia will be revealed to the world, it's time to get off the train

Oh shit hide the nuclear codes.

Upon this new revelation, I have decided that now #imwithher and have hereby changed my vote to Hilary Clinton.

Twos of Truth!

It's nothing or something minor. If there was anything big on it, it'll be all over the place right now. She's teasing it so that people tune in. She's hyping it because it is not that great on its own.

yes, no one will vote for him now

This

I hope he paid 0%

His base despises the income tax. Nobody will care

topkek

Haha Trump supporting retards are getting nervous.

Why shouldn't that fat orange man release his tax returns? What's he hiding from the American public?

Probably the money he pays to Putin so the Kremlin won't expose him

Literally nothing, they are fakes

Fucking checked.

Kek has blessed this post and the user who posted it.

He has spoken

TWOS

It's finally happening lads, the "ties with Russia" meme dies tonight.

When Trump finds out who's responsible for releasing these, he's gonna be really pissed off!

>Trump supporters: Obama should release his birth certificate!!!
Even though no President in the past had to.
>Trump supporters: trump's tax returns? Fuck off CTR!!! He doesn't have to!!! It's being audited!!!
Even though every single President in the past had. The audit excuse is a lie. he is trying to hide things from the public. How can you trust a President who is hiding things?

Anyway. he fucked up. He could have avoided all this months ago if he was honest.

TWOS OF TRUTH

in b4 it was fucking nothing and he was just not releasing them so people would keep talking about him

8 dimensional chess

precisely. like im a leftie myself to be honest, but i cant stand the left that is in power right now. a few years ago i feel like the left was about having less laws that restricts people, about having peacefull relationships and all that. then suddenly something changed. now they want laws for everything. restrict the freedom of speech. are fine with the government spying on them and openly supporting the shadowgovernment which is responsible for all the wars, the corruption, the moneyflow towards the 1% they whined about all the time, just because they support the same candidate as they do. WTF? that should show them that their candidate was the evil if the evil they screeched autisticly about for years, even decades, backs up a certain candidate.

fuck them. fuck them all. gas me with them if thats what it takes to get rid of this hypocritical stupidity. i dont even care anymore. fuck this gay shit completely

This is gonna be good.

When it turns out to be a big nothing burger, what will they complain about then?

take the boogiepill

They'll go back to the pussy grabbing statement.

TWOOOOOOS

kike detected

what time will 9pm ET be in GMT?

Muh 8D chess xD

God Trump supporters are so fucking deluded.

He could be impeached and sent to prison and you retards will still try and interpret it as a good thing. The guy is a retard and an embarrassment.

51 minutes

This.

He is kicking ass as prez

>Inb4 can't impeach him because it was a loophole

She wouldn't tweet this unless there's something to it. I-It's actually over...for Drumpf...

There have been a handful of presidents who never release their returns.

And prior to Obama, there was never a need to believe any of the 43 presidents weren't naturalized citizens

Knowledge bombs, blessed by Kek.

This.

Even with 99% chance of winning, you never claim victory. I suppose you Hill supporters already know it

i might as well stay up then

going to jail to let all the people shut up, let pence overtake the post and still effectively controll the US through him without the autistic screeching against trump and having 24/7 protection without having to go anywhere all the time
42d interuniversal underwater polo

Well then. Seems that your post has been blessed my friend. Praise

australian flag: the post

Go fuck a kangaroo.

It's either going to be fake or someone is getting arrested from MSNBC.

Isn't that a suppository in the shape of a chair? You fucking take it.

nah they can still just keep saying muh russia for 8 years

Kek blesses our ar15's

>T.Shareblue shill.

maybe the media won't lie to us this time

maybe not.

>tax returns, emma watson nudes coming out
what are they covering up?

how do you delude yourself into thinking that?

Trump shill detected.

The public deserves to see the tax returns of their President.

If Hillary fucking Clinton has released them. Trump has no excuse.

It is your duty of a democracy to pressure your own President into being more open and honest.

People still care about this shit?

I don't think you got the memo kiddo.

We're Making America Great Again.

If Trump was paying hush money to Russia, why the fuck would he report it on his taxes?

they probably just dug into the ones that are already out there.

go eat vegemite out of your lover's ass

>those exit holes

Facing the wrong way there, chief. Fuck you leftists are hopeless at everything.

>gets art degree
>can't into art

The choicr is not left or death, Hanz.

You've already taken the redpill.

Who the fuck out there is hoping Trump can surf the moral high ground?

He is just here to Make America Great Again.

I guess he should just give up. You have stumped him every single time

have fun with this guy ruling over you

Back to pleddit

Go away ShariaBlue. You guys are just sad. Get a life.

>God Trump

cant wait for rachel to ruin my orgasm again, much excitement

and a few years ago i thought others did too. at least considering the corrupted economy system we live in and the survaillance. all that is gone somehow now. i feel the same about the right wing now. i believe it wont end like with the left, but we will see

Which year of Trumps tax returns?

Something leaked from a divorce?

bait?

Is her legal team retarded?

O no Donal Tump ploz remain persidnent

Is there any doubt that Trump supporters like all right wing retards are low IQ subhumans?

Blessed

DRUMPFY BTFO! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER? HOW CAN I RECOVER? HOW CAN BOOGIE'S ASSHOLE RECOVER?

Whelp it's over

I guess Hillary won

holy shit fucking woodward bernstein

Hahaha. This guy is so fucking deluded.

Reminder that Trump supporters are a threat to democracy and to society. They're worst than ANTIFA. They can't wait to kill millions of their fellow citizens.

it is literally nothing
sage thread