The greatest accomplishment of mankind was only achievable by all races and creeds working together

The greatest accomplishment of mankind was only achievable by all races and creeds working together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yICYERFvnUM
youtube.com/watch?v=7zRPNpX9TIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Built by both kinds of people.
White AND Asian!

why did we ever get rid of the space shuttle?

It never really achieved its mission goal of becoming an affordable, reusable cargo system. Too much refurb was required on the solid boosters and the orbiter for it to make long-term economic sense.

White people could have done it better by themselves.

>being this bluepilled

lmao wew

>only achievable

Okay, what was the real reason the space shuttle was retired, so that ((they))) can stop pulling the wool over my eyes?

Literally this.

>1 post by this ID

friendly reminder to hide all shill threads

hmmm...

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

not gonna spoonfeed some redditor

>Implying the SpaceX ITS will ever happen

It was a deathtrap that killed more astronauts than any other spacecraft in history, and never met it's design goal of reducing launch costs by being reusable.

you mean claps and russians right ? also ISS is impressive but not our greatest achievement .
even in space probes and space\land telescopes are much more important.

>Make grand, unsubstantiated claim
>Get asked to substantiate said claim
>IT'S NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU
Tumblr-tier.

>t. triggered reddit fag

stay mad

fpbp

We all participated.

the only races that should be left alive

by that you mean taking racial puritists to get you to space because Germans were first to reach space right?
youtube.com/watch?v=yICYERFvnUM

youtube.com/watch?v=7zRPNpX9TIM

>all races
>all creeds

>implying niggers and muslims significantly contributed to space tech

inb4 "muh sandnigger algebra"

fpbp

this is the worst meme

also US team to get to spain was 100% white and infact German NSDAP.

gg reddit

LOW ENERGY

Bullshit. Already did it on our own in the 80s with the MIR station and shit. Even though it looked like space version of Kowloon city from inside. All you need is autistic government and nation-wide poverty and maybe some famine.

Yeah i guess while the rest were masturbating and unaware of what was even happening.... Fkn degen OP

don't buy the globetard propaganda

What about the ET's? Just because NASA won't talk about them doesn't mean we don't know.

>challenger model kits

moderate kek

I don't think New Zealand helped gas the jews, user

>all races
yeah, all the white ones