GERMANY ACCEPTS STATUE OF COMMUNIST FOUND DER KARL MARX FROM CHINA

The German cucks accepted a statue of Karl Marx from China. Embarassing.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/karl-marxs-german-birthplace-accepts-marx-statue-china-46112830

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynewshungary.com/gyorgy-lukacs-statue-removed-budapest-park/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany_(East_Germany)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan_Equestrian_Statue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Oh wow, Marx is only arguably one of the top 5 influential people of the 19&20th century. Go shame yourself Germany!

Meanwhile in Budapest:
dailynewshungary.com/gyorgy-lukacs-statue-removed-budapest-park/

Just because he was influential doesn't mean it was good influence.

Are grenades and C4 hard to get in Germany? Well get some and blow it up

Marx is the false prophet. The bring of the antichrist

Atleast Hungary isn't cucked like germany.

Who cares? It isn't like they're advocating Marxism (well outside of Die Linke but what can you do), not to mention politically it's smart since it's at least a good will message from the soon-to-be dominant world power.

Great, this man is the greatest hero in human history.

I would be willing to bet it's hard to even get guns in Germany let alone explosives.

>a little down gets a marx statue

OMG GERMANY IS KEKED OMG OMG OMG

>meanwhile the multicultural country with the highest deathrate of casualties of islamic terror and hispanic gangs in a western country, a former black president and a soon-to-be hispanic country

What the hell is up with all of these communist fsggots on pol?

Pretty sure the DDR constructed enough Marx statues as it is, but hey at least the Nationale Volks Armee still goosestepped unlike the Bundeswehr.

Along with Lenin I should add.

the statue of LITERALLY

>my country is cucked but at least we aren't America

That attitude is why Germany is fucked kek

Just look at this son of a hispanic dog, hardtrying to make one of those

>hehe omg country XY is so cucked, lets make fun of it, maybe i will forget for some seconds the beat down from Jamap and Tyrone in school

KYS, faggot.

Next statue!

So tell me, how is america a less cucked country then Germany? Not even Sweden is such a redneck-backwater-ghetto like your shithole.

Just look at this communist cuck hahaha haha

leftypol gets lonely on their pisspoor excuse of a forum so they migrate here like some confused tsundere anime girl

Do you think Hitler was more or less influential? Where is his statue? Should they have a statue of Genghis Khan too?

>we maybe cucked but America is more cucked
>America this, Sweden that!

This damage control kek

>l-lets laugh folks, s-shall we?...please?

Dont you have any arguments?

>So tell me, how is america a less cucked country then Germany?

They were not on the receiving end in 1945 from all sides one of histories biggest mass instances of cucking

DDR fags still alive

And Thomas Sowell lists Marx as one of his influences. Marx was a turd of a human and communism is retardation, but he made plenty of other contributions, like Das Kapital.

disgusting

At least the DDR didn't import 50000 million niggers,turk roaches and dindus

But West Germany had GRUNDIG man they made some damn fine electronics

Wow, so because Thomas Sowell was influenced by marx, that makes communism good?

So, if your country gets zergrushed by several armys, because they do not like the idea of facism, doesnt it make Germany the only not-fucked country?

Sure, what are we arguing about?

The quality of the statue speaks volumes of how fucking shitty communism is.

>like Das Kapital
It's not a contribution if it's worthless.

Exactly, otherwise Germany and Austria should erect some statues of Hitler too.

What happened after was the biggest mass cuck event in the entire 20th century.

I am waiting for some arguments, you cowardly grandson of a lover of jewish semen.

>one of his influences

thats because Sowell started as a Marxist then he grew up

JUST

Oh cmon. You can not be this stupid. Tell me, how your multicultural crimehole is a less cucked-country then any european country.

It look lumped together and carved out of a pile of shit

Should have let them run East Germany single handedly but still even the SED was not Angela Merkel levels of disaster

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany_(East_Germany)

He was German it seems like a friendly gesture

It'll probably break.

Germany has reached new lows... Is there any hope left for germany?

How to destroy this once they put it up?

>6.3m tall statue of Marx

topkek

honestly take the statue, have the Jew government erect it. Then destroy it live and erect a nazi flag.

Because we elected trump and are back on track to being more conservative meanwhile your cuck country has a choice of some jewish piece of shit and a woman who has faced your country as your next chancellor.

The British should offer the mayor of Dresden a statue of Bomber Harris

Well done dear Germany...

like you've read it, leaflet.

Go back to your daily Keynes worship.

That would be great but German cucks will praise the statue instead.

I literally said communism is retarded in the next sentence. next time, finish reading the post before you spergpost

>Should they have a statue of Genghis Khan too?

Mongolia does. It's huge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan_Equestrian_Statue

Kek

there are some uncucked in Germany. I live in SF and am an actual nazi sympathizer ffs

Didn't see that, my mistake.

I hope so, I may make fun of Germany but I want to see them uncucked again.

>Because we elected trump and are back on track to being more conservative

So conservative, that not even the conservatives supported him, until he was the last chance left. I like that one photo of him, celebrating black memory month, just as much as his employees, who are getting fired daily because his majesty is not able to work with them and/or able to get good personal besides the shitton of jews of the wallstreet, which brings us to your next point.

>of some jewish piece of shit

T-the jews are behind this! Do you really believe in all the memes of Sup Forums? I can see a muster here. Your only source of news seem to be the breitbart-shit, posted by other redneck/latino-hybrids like you.

Jeez, Germany would be whiter then the states, even if the refugees would bring all their families.

Christ, you are a lost hope. I feel bad for your country.

At least Germany rose against the international order and freed itself for a decade.

Unlike Sweden who never defends Europe, sold Europeans to Muslim slavers during the Viking era and then proceeded to give Sweden to the Muslims in the modern era and guilts the rest of Europe for not doing the same.

Go back to your cuck shed Swede. At least the Krauts tried to free themselves form the Jewish hold.

>Again, not an argument

Cant your jewish offspring mother even afford enough money to send you to school, Tyrone? Man, she shouldn´t have married that black fella who is still gone for some cigarettes.

>so cucked by ZOG that you dont realize that Marxist thought actually has a lot of good points

Wew, anons

looks like it was sculpted using the finest Indian poo

>ZOG

Yeah yeah..the american struggle.

Somewhere between "the jews are behind it, REEEEE" and "my grandfather helped to rescue the jews"

>proceeded to give Sweden to the Muslims in the modern era and guilts the rest of Europe for not doing the same.

This dumb fucking flightless Kiwi bird the Krauts let in more Muslims than Sweden has mudslimes today during 1960s-1980s alone

>Unlike Sweden who never defends Europe

We saved protestantism

this is pretty cool

I'm sure if my grandfather was still alive he would regret going to Italy to fight.

We all know we got fucked over after WW2. Even the boomers are starting to realise this.

this, hitler was the most influential person of the 20th century

>This dumb fucking flightless Kiwi bird the Krauts let in more Muslims than Sweden has mudslimes today during 1960s-1980s alone

True. You first let the christians in, until you fought with the muslims against them, just to get cucked until the present day wiht your feminist government.
>We saved protestantism
What did he mean by this?

Hitler statue now!

We have flightless birds here? So what? They didn't need to fly with no predators.

Unlike Sweden. A feminist government that wears hijabs in the presence of Muslim men and does nothing but put down the white Swedish man.

Not only have you been cucked by Islam but you have been cucked by pathetic women.

Thirty Years War

Yep, Time nearly gave him the person of the century cover, but they instead gave it to the e=mc2 Jew.

So? Germany still has that Marx head statue over in East Germany and probably some other Marx stuff lying around from DDR days.

Battle of Nördlingen

they should be perfectly able to raise a hitler statue then

The dude in between Mars and Monopoly man looks like a evil vampire or something

You don't reject gifts. The statue will attract all those deranged leftist who will generate a lot of tourist revenue for that town. Thank you China.

ok is anyone from usa gunna hot glue a maga hat on THIS statue?

they put him as man of the year in 1938 or 1939

fuck marx. fuck communism.

says the kiddo from China

Honorable Chairman wouldn't appreciate you having time to insult Marx on the internet instead of working.

Should be destroyed as soon as possible.

The fuck? I thought China stopped caring about spreading Communism.

Enjoy your time in the gulag

Don't you have some sparrows you should be genociding?

China doesnt use Gulags, but i bet their police already tracked this guy down

>unless he's a proxyfag